What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

I am sure after some time both ISI and RAW will be butt of jokes and people in south asia will start laughing once they hear these names ..... seems like a false alarm unless untill we dont hear anything official ... Ram Gopal Verma has stopped producing such gems ;)
Don't know man. can be anything. Just wait for Proper Investigation. and if he is just making things, Usko 100 dafa zabardasti Raam Gopal Varma ki "AAG" movie dikhaao. :lol:

Visible to who ... :D , what happened to your dossier about KJ in UN ???? dude no one give a damm about india and Pakistan out of India Pakistan ...except India , Pakistan and iran ..I am not sure how many people even know about Baluchistan ... as per last news even Iran seems bit against Pakistan
iran had been side lined by us at a cost of 39 countries and still we have good relations with iran.

looks like another anab shanab of baniyaaa...... indians are expert in fake news, surgicals strikes now fake agent lol

All ISI agents should start running to Pakistan, as this agent brought in list of 2000+ agents on pen drive, Doval has instructed BSF to shoot these guys at site on IB and LOC.........................Local Police and IB will conduct massive raids, starting from late at night..........

My MoD sources telling me He was defector in ISI And working For RAW for some time
Its Obvious PAK will not accept him Now
Even DG has'nt got such wide list.:cheers:

I am sure after some time both ISI and RAW will be butt of jokes and people in south asia will start laughing once they hear these names ..... seems like a false alarm unless untill we dont hear anything official ... Ram Gopal Verma has stopped producing such gems ;)

:astagh:

Let's not go that far with this.

Neeed to laugh loud
Ohh bndy day puttar bano

Indian goverment lakh lant

Still one thing is not clear who leaked this info to media and when he actually landed in delhi ???
What about his family if they are in Pakistan and why he defected if he actually did ..alot of unanswered questions ...... something seems fishy in it
:astagh:

Let's not go that far with this.

Doesn't matters if even he is an agency operative becuse he was from M.E,hence would have no knowledge about anyother Desk.:no:

Considering your Flags i understand your misery.
Actually in embassey there are peoples who are Offical Intelligence staff and are in diplomatic cover having immunity.These are known to agents of hostile agencies but can't be touched due to immunity,defectors will always conatct and then fly to state of defection.
I know the information. Thanks for iterating again.

Please read my post #69 and #118 before showing you sorrow rear.

Back
Top Bottom