What's new

ISI agent, linked to Pakistan official in Sri Lanka, held in Chennai: Why India shouldn't trust SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
u know the history why some sikhs are against u people simple
Sure like this lot:
Ex- President
Zail Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ex- Home Minister
Buta Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission of the Republic of India
Montek Singh Ahluwalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marshal of the Indian Air Force
Arjan Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Air Chief Marshal
Dilbagh Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army
Bikram Singh (general) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

General Officer Commanding-in-Chief (GOC-in-C) of the Eastern Command
Jagjit Singh Aurora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

catch that man and during interrogation he will spill all the beans
there are different types of agents he might be a CONFUSION AGENT who is deliberately launched to feed misleading info

there are different types of agents he might be a CONFUSION AGENT who is deliberately launched to feed misleading info
u might be right in your assessment

Sure like this lot:
Ex- President
Zail Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ex- Home Minister
Buta Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission of the Republic of India
Montek Singh Ahluwalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marshal of the Indian Air Force
Arjan Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Air Chief Marshal
Dilbagh Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army
Bikram Singh (general) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

General Officer Commanding-in-Chief (GOC-in-C) of the Eastern Command
Jagjit Singh Aurora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i admit that they are great sikh leaders who done a good job for India but not every sikh share the same feelings i only told u the reality why it is easy to recruite siks then hindus in India because of golden temple issue it is easy to brainwash them

u might be right in your assessment
but launched by which agency that is the main question??

How did you come to such a judgement.... I am sure you know how people get recruited to work for intelligence agencies.... Most of the time the only reason for working such agencies is "Money" "Money""Money"

And most of the time....Indians security agencies when have nothing to prove...they start blaming for their failures to ISI, ISI and ISI

In the past, during flight IC 814, the hijackers were linked to Pakistani diplomat in Nepal, so should we have not trusted Nepal?

Alarming that these dirty pests are after South Indian youth for their perverted idelogies.
When u say dirty pests u mean raw right.

In the past, during flight IC 814, the hijackers were linked to Pakistani diplomat in Nepal, so should we have not trusted Nepal?

Alarming that these dirty pests are after South Indian youth for their perverted idelogies.
Then you've no idea how youth in kerala 're brainwashed.

@Gibbs the word "Madrasi"is considered to be racist slur.... Avoid such posts

How did you come to such a judgement.... I am sure you know how people get recruited to work for intelligence agencies.... Most of the time the only reason for working such agencies is "Money" "Money""Money"

you're right buddy.in Intelligence Agencies,these "Pawns" are expendable and these Pawns know it too.all that matters in this job is money,not ideology.I studied statements of one Indian RAW agent who served 20 years in Pakistani Jail.He said that this is a job of operating in a filth worse than gutter.all it matters is money and information.the best way to get information is screwing the Queen Bee of the whorehouse next to any army base and best way to survive is growing an extra pair of eye and rely on instinct,and when needed,switch your side.because if you are caught,then nobody will ever going to claim you(unlike soldiers).nobody will ever bother about you as you're expendable.sometimes,these poor chaps made to get caught just to cover other important trails after these chaps' role is over.

i admit that they are great sikh leaders who done a good job for India but not every sikh share the same feelings i only told u the reality why it is easy to recruite siks then hindus in India because of golden temple issue it is easy to brainwash them

extend the recruitment to rural south Tamil youth , there would be better response than Sikhs , after May 2009 Indian sponsored Tamil genocide in SL, almost 60 % of rural youth are Anti India.
The golden temple is getting a little out dated but Tamil genocide is still a hot issue

Last edited:
should also extend the recruitment to rural Tamil youth , there would be better response than Sikhs , after May 2009 Indian sponsored Tamil genocide in SL, almost 60 % of rural youth are Anti India.

Are you sure? AFAIK it is almost 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999......*** percent of Tamils are against India.

Are you sure? AFAIK it is almost 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999......*** percent of Tamils are against India.

a little far fetched as most are concerned with bread and butter issue, coastal fishing community have been badly affected by India's anti Tamil pro SL policy. Apart from India sponsored Tamil geocide, almost 50 % of the fishing village is out of job due to SL Navy attack , to this add Kudankulam issue, it at simmering point I am sure ISI has correctly read the pulse of TN

and was I wrong in my assessment

from Indian media

Officials in the Q branch of Tamil Nadu police had found that there was a great deal of arms smuggling that was going on between Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu. Some Chinese groups with political links in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka were carrying this out, the Q branch had found.

For Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu can become a happy hunting ground if the issue is not taken care of, as there is a vacuum created following the fall of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.

The battle against the LTTE has not gone down too well with several persons, and people like Hussain will look to target such people,” an official said.

Last edited:
:tup:.. i dont use it in such a manner.. But i respect your opinion

yes machan dont use it. because your whole point get lost and the thread is all about a word and how it is offensive. But i have seen far more offencive racist things in this forum than this word. but i understand why you cant resist using it :D

Reported for using slang language and racist comment @Oscar

:) is it that bad? actually i dont speak that language picked it up from hindi movies, so mafkardi muje. :D

yes machan dont use it. because your whole point get lost and the thread is all about a word and how it is offensive. But i have seen far more offencive racist things in this forum than this word. but i understand why you cant resist using it :D

Exactly.. The thing is i realize the context of it cover all South Indians and Tamils.. So despite how we use it it's deemed offensive, Because it's a Indian racial slur not a universal one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom