What's new

ISI agent, linked to Pakistan official in Sri Lanka, held in Chennai: Why India shouldn't trust SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,plz post.I was generally speaking,if i tell you the BJP candidate in my village,would u know him???

I said 60 %, you and your tribe belong to the 40 % , and dummy I don't post sensitive information for your viewing pleasure ..

Who cares about your candidate and alliance, this thread in on ISI operation in TN not BJP election in TN

I said 60 %, you and your tribe belong to the 40 % , and dummy I don't post sensitive information for your viewing pleasure ..

Who cares about your candidate and alliance, thi thread in on ISI operation in TN not BJP election in TN
Then i can confidently conclude that you are only brain F******

You idiot Sri Lankan cocnut tribe...
We are Indians no matter what and we act for nations interest. fellow Indians will certainly support their Indian Tamil brothers no matter what. So better keep shut instead to get embarrassed.

You're not fooling anybody, waste of space.. You creeps are the first to cry for separation when ever GOI takes a decision of national interest but suddenly become pseudo patriotic Indians when confronted with the truth.. Vast majority of Indians know this just that on a Pakistani forum it's not something they'd want to admit openly.. You're a nuisance any where you go

And puhlease a coolie asking me to keep shut.. Lol height of delusion.. This is a international forum not your Madrasi slum :lol:

CHENNAI: Central intelligence agencies and the Tamil Nadu police claim to have busted a major terror network with the arrest of an ISI suspect in Chennai on Tuesday.

Highly placed sources confirmed to the TOI that a 37-year-old man of Sri Lankan nationality, Zaheer Hussain, allegedly linked to a Pakistani terror outfit, was picked up in a joint operation of Central and state police forces.

The terror suspect, hailing from Kandy in Sri Lanka's Central Province, has been remanded in judicial custody by a magistrate court in Chennai, sources said.

Hussain has been tasked by a senior official in the Pakistan High commission in Colombo to recruit youths from south India, especially in Tamil Nadu for terror activities, intelligence sources said.

Based on a tip off that "a person with close links with a Pakistan high commission official in Colombo" was involved in head hunting for the ISI, the state Q branch, a specialized wing of the police department dealing in terror and fundamentalist outfits, laid a trap.

A couple of weeks ago, the central intelligence alerted the Tamil Nadu police to closely monitor passengers flying in from Sri Lanka.

Tamil Nadu police confirmed that Hussain was nabbed on Tuesday and was found to have flown in with a tourist visa.

Hussain was remanded in judicial custody on Tuesday evening and lodged in Puzhal prison. He has been charged under IPC 120 B (conspiracy) and 480 C besides sections 16 and 17 of Prevention of Unlawful Activities.

"In his confession, he admitted to the role of a Pakistani official. It was a shocking revelation. We got some explosive information. The operation is still on," a senior official said.

The arrest of Hussain and his "explosive confessional statement", sent to the home ministry, has sent shock waves among the country's prime anti-terror agencies, police sources said.

The arrest has activated intelligence teams, which are said to be closely monitoring south India. Police sources said the Pakistani official has been involved in the recruitment process for ISI and to circulate fake currency notes in India for more than two years. During the interrogation, Hussain revealed his contacts in Chennai and few other cities in the state.

In September 2012, the Tamil Nadu Q branch had nabbed A Tamim Ansari in Trichy when he was on his way to board a flight to Sri Lanka with a bunch of secret Indian naval documents and graphics loaded into compact discs.

Ansari was dealing in foreign footwear and was also exporting vegetables. An intelligence officer had stated then that the export business was only a facade to gain acceptability at some strategic levels and he had also in his possession photographs of the Trichy airport shot from various angles. He was booked under the Official Secrets Act, 1923.

ISI agent, linked to Pakistan official in Sri Lanka, held in Chennai - The Times of India
its funny how these people when even catch a cat run towards their media camps.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're not fooling anybody, waste of space.. You creeps are the first to cry for separation when ever GOI takes a decision of national interest but suddenly become pseudo patriotic Indians when confronted with the truth.. Vast majority of Indians know this just that on a Pakistani forum it's not something they'd want to admit openly.. You're a nuisance any where you go

And puhlease a coolie asking me to keep shut.. Lol height of delusion.. This is a international forum not your Madrasi slum :lol:
I don't see any cry for independence here,wherever i go in TN and the people i meet here are quite patriotic they are frustrated with the government only,i never heard anyone talk about separation when talking about eelamo_O,i don't get why a sri lankan is advising about our own feelings,no offence i am confused:cheesy:

Last edited:

@Oscar racist comment again.

Great bunch of delusionist Lankans with delusion that North Indians would support them because these Sinhalas speak some Indo-Aryan language. :omghaha::omghaha:

what happened did the Sinhalas reject Indians' love for the sudden change in heart ????

what happened did the Sinhalas reject Indians' love for the sudden change in heart ????

I can't get your point, I always have difficulty in understanding your obsession of searching best garbage using google search.

Now you can't do that sitting behind your keyboard in Pakistan mate. You need to pick up a weapon and choose a spot. Afghanistan, India, Iran, China. These are all neighboring countries to you. Then put on a pair of shades:dirol:, some fatigues and grab a weapon :triniti:. Slip over your border but becareful that your army doesn't get to you first:police::pakistan:. They may be inclined to believe that you are working for the other side and then :astagh: :butcher: for you before you started your mission. Then shoot a few people across the border and call up the world media :buba_phone:. Claim that you are a warrior for a cause and furnish them with your banking details :ph34r:. Soon you will be rich. Other scenario is that you may get caught in the neighboring country :suicide: and you will need to call your folks for help :help:

My friend you know lot about theses things. Have u ever done any course related to this spy jobs:coffee::smart:

You idiot Sri Lankan cocnut tribe...
We are Indians no matter what and we act for nations interest. fellow Indians will certainly support their Indian Tamil brothers no matter what. So better keep shut instead to get embarrassed.

So india supported Tamil Tigers in srilanka civial war

I can't get your point, I always have difficulty in understanding your obsession of searching best garbage using google search.

lol I know you are a little dull with search google etc , Sri Lanka rejection of Indian love must be painful and..the world's best garbage is Indian slums

I don't see any cry for independence here,wherever i go in TN and the people i meet here are quite patriotic they are frustrated with the government only,i never heard anyone talk about separation when talking about eelamo_O,i don't get why a sri lankan is advising about our own feelings,no offence i am confused:cheesy:

No offence to you if the hat does'nt fit.. So goes to other progressive Indian Tamils like @bronxbull and others.. The comment was directed to delusional extremist retards like the OP who thought it was smart to change the thread heading

Great bunch of delusionist Lankans with delusion that North Indians would support them because these Sinhalas speak some Indo-Aryan language. :omghaha::omghaha:

Actually i dont give a rat arse what they speak.. I'm neither Indo Aryan nor do i speak Sinhala.. Something half baked internet Indian like you would unlikely to know.. Given your sorry circumstances

My friend you know lot about theses things. Have u ever done any course related to this spy jobs:coffee::smart:

Nope. But I did watch all the Austin Powers and James Bond movies if that helps any :D

Thank heavens SL is across the sea from India. I can only imagine the chaos if they shared a land border with India :D

Last edited:
No offence to you if the hat does'nt fit.. So goes to other progressive Indian Tamils like @bronxbull and others.. The comment was directed to delusional extremist retards like the OP who thought it was smart to change the thread heading

Actually i dont give a rat arse what they speak.. I'm neither Indo Aryan nor do i speak Sinhala.. Something half baked internet Indian like you would unlikely to know.. Given your sorry circumstances
@Chola warrior is telugu,not even tamil.

SL people are fine,remove the stupid chauvinistic tamil leaders like Seeman/Vaiko and things ll be fine.

Dont be confused!...These guys from the Satan Clan are in denial..only a matter of time...I am a proud Madarasi from India as well. These CEE LOONEYS would not understand that they are the ones having to fight for their survival not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom