What's new

ISI agent, linked to Pakistan official in Sri Lanka, held in Chennai: Why India shouldn't trust SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't read too much into this after 26/11 RAW caught a key operative in SL with the help of the authorities there.

its not whether India shouldn't trust SL, its whether SL can trust India ?

India trained/armed LTTE to create havoc in SL due to SL defiance , then it armed SL to kill 10000s of Tamils , India can only dream SL will forgive and forget India's role in destabalisng the country in the past 35 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not whether India shouldn't trust SL, its whether SL can trust India ?

India trained/armed LTTE to create havoc in SL due to SL defiance , then it armed SL to kill 10000s of Tamils , India can only dream SL will forgive and forget India's role in destabalisng the country in the past 35 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are my eyes working properly???? :o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

@Chola warrior is telugu,not even tamil.

SL people are fine,remove the stupid chauvinistic tamil leaders like Seeman/Vaiko and things ll be fine.
pity on you....
this is a serious issue...i came to know that isi is recruiting srilankan muslim youths working in dubai,malaysia to spy India and do under cover operations...and they are coming to India in fake passports...moreover the mothertongue of srilankan muslims is Tamil and looks exactly like an average Tamilnadu muslim ...so its very easy for them to remaining in under cover mask...also the Tamil dialect spoken by srilankan muslims is pretty much close to the Tamil Muslims in India...
what i heard that many of the them are living in thengapattanam& colachel areas of Tamilnadu and munaar in Kerala and brainwashing local muslim youth to take arm against India.....
last week a srilankan muslim was arrested in trivandrum airport with heroin....

Why blame Sri Lanka? Their government is not involved.

These are common practices by diplomats of most countries who are at loggerheads with each other to indulge in secret nefarious activities as embassies and High Commissions are out of bounds even for the host countries. The land on which the High Commission buildings stand are that country's 'sovereign territory'.

So it's near impossible to go after the wankers in the High Commissions which indulge in all sorts of intrigues.

pity on you....
this is a serious issue...i came to know that isi is recruiting srilankan muslim youths working in dubai,malaysia to spy India and do under cover operations...and they are coming to India in fake passports...moreover the mothertongue of srilankan muslims is Tamil and looks exactly like an average Tamilnadu muslim ...so its very easy for them to remaining in under cover mask...also the Tamil dialect spoken by srilankan muslims is pretty much close to the Tamil Muslims in India...
what i heard that many of the them are living in thengapattanam& colachel areas of Tamilnadu and munaar in Kerala and brainwashing local muslim youth to take arm against India.....

no surprise at all,i have no sympathy left for srilankan muslims after they stabbed LTTE in the back by giving up their tamil identity and taking up only muslims identity.

Thats why TN government should be wary of this tamil identity issue,only hindus n christians of Srilankan Tamils should be allowed in India.

Many Srilankan tamils openly condemn the activities of their muslims.

pity on you....

VIYASAN: யுவன் சங்கர் இனிமேல் தப்பு (Duff) மட்டும் தான் வாசிப்பாரா?

If you can read tamil read this.

Last edited:
pity on you....

If he was from Kandy it's highly unlikely he would be anything like a person from TN.. A eastern Muslim or one from Colombo can easily pass off as Tamil.. but not Kandiyan Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom