What's new

ISI agent, linked to Pakistan official in Sri Lanka, held in Chennai: Why India shouldn't trust SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little far fetched as most are concerned with bread and butter issue, coastal fishing community have been badly affected by India's anti Tamil pro SL policy. Apart from India sponsored Tamil geocide, almost 50 % of the fishing village is out of job due to SL Navy attack , to this add Kudankulam issue, it at simmering point I am sure ISI has correctly read the pulse of TN

and was I wrong in my assessment

from Indian media

so you have no problem with TN fishermen destroying resources and fisheries of SL's nothern tamils.

Reported for using slang language and racist comment @Oscar

The point is they are ethnic Tamils and Indians and you have no right to call them Madrassi.

Actually i agree with your initial point but not with the reasons you give for that. Everyone in this world has the right to be free from racial slurs. Just because they are indians and tamils doesnt make it more wrong. after all these TN ltte fellas get the contempt they deserve

in Pakistan most of the RAW agents are either sikh using muslim names or Hindus from sindh and most of the ISI agents in india are either muslims or sikhs and u know the history why some sikhs are against u people simple

Does that emanate from your imagination or do you have a reputable source for your claim ? :D

yea thats what my course mates says but guess what people get decieved by expressions and its works in my favor :cheers:

Ok. Deep down you are a vicious tiger, a warrior of the weak and indefensible. At night you wear a black cape and circle the neighborhood cleaning out the scum :D

Just kidding :cheers:

so you have no problem with TN fishermen destroying resources and fisheries of SL's nothern tamils.

nonsense, there is no northern Tamils, the sea and Northern Tamils are under SL navy /army control with no freedom to fish, the fishing industry in the north is taken over by Sinhalas from the South settle by the army with India's blessing . SL uses some paid "Northern Tamil" fishermen to make some noise.

In a daring attempt of colonisation, genocidal Sri Lanka’s Navy occupying the islands off Jaffna brought in hundreds of Sinhala fishermen Sunday to settle in Pugkudutheevu island and to engage in fishing. Leaders of the protesting local Tamil fishermen association were taken to the SL Navy camp in the island and were served with death threats. The Sinhala fishermen came with all preparations to make settlements in the island and to engage in the lucrative business of catching sea cucumbers that are of export value. Their activities are now stalled following protests. Punkudutheevu, an island off Jaffna close to the Tamil Nadu coast has a recently built extensive base of the Sri Lanka Navy. Sinhala militarisation and colonisation of the land of Eezham Tamils enjoy blessings of the New Delhi government

Actually i agree with your initial point but not with the reasons you give for that. Everyone in this world has the right to be free from racial slurs. Just because they are indians and tamils doesnt make it more wrong. after all these TN ltte fellas get the contempt they deserve

who are these TN ltte fellas or is it just bogeyman conjure to frighten the Indian fellas

yea cleaning out some scums from our neighbouring country spot on buddy :cheers:

Now you can't do that sitting behind your keyboard in Pakistan mate. You need to pick up a weapon and choose a spot. Afghanistan, India, Iran, China. These are all neighboring countries to you. Then put on a pair of shades:dirol:, some fatigues and grab a weapon :triniti:. Slip over your border but becareful that your army doesn't get to you first:police::pakistan:. They may be inclined to believe that you are working for the other side and then :astagh: :butcher: for you before you started your mission. Then shoot a few people across the border and call up the world media :buba_phone:. Claim that you are a warrior for a cause and furnish them with your banking details :ph34r:. Soon you will be rich. Other scenario is that you may get caught in the neighboring country :suicide: and you will need to call your folks for help :help:

Now you can't do that sitting behind your keyboard in Pakistan mate. You need to pick up a weapon and choose a spot. Afghanistan, India, Iran, China. These are all neighboring countries to you. Then put on a pair of shades:dirol:, some fatigues and grab a weapon :triniti:. Slip over your border but becareful that your army doesn't get to you first:police::pakistan:. They may be inclined to believe that you are working for the other side and then :astagh: :butcher: for you before you started your mission. Then shoot a few people across the border and call up the world media :buba_phone:. Claim that you are a warrior for a cause and furnish them with your banking details :ph34r:. Soon you will be rich. Other scenario is that you may get caught in the neighboring country :suicide: and you will need to call your folks for help :help:
i use keyboard for fun and my weapons for something else and we know people of which country are famous for Keyboard warfare anyways enjoy ur life dude...

extend the recruitment to rural south Tamil youth , there would be better response than Sikhs , after May 2009 Indian sponsored Tamil genocide in SL, almost 60 % of rural youth are Anti India.
The golden temple is getting a little out dated but Tamil genocide is still a hot issue
where did you get 60% rural tamils are anti india provide credible source???? They are Anti government not Anti india,btw i am from a rural village in TN too,when i went there to vote,a lot of my friends and family were excited to vote for Modi...Don't pull out statistics out of your A**..I myself consider myself Indian First then only a Tamil.

where did you get 60% rural tamils are anti india provide credible source???? They are Anti government not Anti india,btw i am from a rural village in TN too,when i went there to vote,a lot of my friends and family were excited to vote for Modi...Don't pull out statistics out of your A**..I myself consider myself Indian First then only a Tamil.

do u want me to publish my source on this forum ... that is absolutely no :p:

I didn't know Modi was a candidate in TN , thanks for the information

I didn't know Modi was a candidate in TN , thanks for the information
Yes,plz post.I was generally speaking,if i tell you the BJP candidate in my village,would u know him???who are tell me that what i experienced was wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom