What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

lolzz i had learnt to get through the hostile environment in the first visit so hopefully won't blow it in the next either.

:P naked ISI can bother Bharot more than the dressed one.

bik gaye hain yeh . wesay paa ji yeh Kalbutha Jadev kab latkay ga
You came to india , great . When ?
Also surprising that you found hostility here as normally on a one to one even enemies are treated ok as guests.

If he is really an agent we should put him in a press conference. The moment he starts singing before the press in open that will have lot of credibility than than lollywood productions run by isi.

He is being checked for mental and psychological stability and being checked if his story is authentic or not. It's a 50-50 chance that he is really what he says he is and that he was an ISI hitman and has killed many people.

"Hello, I am an ISI agent. But I don't wish to continue any further and want to remain in India," a passenger told a woman at a help desk after he got off an Air India flight from Dubai at the IGI Airport in Delhi on Friday.

Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh Muhammad Rafiq, a Pakistani passport holder, approached a help desk at the airport and told a woman at the counter that he wanted to share information about Pakistan's spy agency, ISI.

Taken aback by his statement, the woman quickly informed security officials who detained him immediately and informed central intelligence agencies.
38-year-old Rafiq had arrived in Delhi by Air India's flight from Dubai and was further booked for Kathmandu. However, he did not take the next flight and decided to break journey and walked up to the help desk at the airport.

Officials revealed that during questioning, Rafiq had said he was connected with the ISI but had decided to call it a day and remain in India.

They added that he was whisked away to an undisclosed destination where he was being questioned by sleuths from various central intelligence agencies, and that his claims were being verified.

https://www.thequint.com/india/2017/04/28/isi-agent-surrenders-at-delhi-igi-airport

In total 220. :lol:

Nice story ,hay .. let's say all that happened and then indians woke up , dream is over boys.

New WWE RAW & shitty Bollywood story in the making, bullshit has limits but in India there are no limits to bullshit.

Lol what a childish story , I am sure that the guy working for the news paper must be on last warning to bring so masala dar news for the paper. Hence , he decided to be creative and came up with the story ..

Although already posted by another Indian, none the less, an other opportunity for Indians and India to further humiliate themselves..... for this is what others think about Indian claims.

''The stories about alleged ISI activities are not doing India any good for they are regarded in responsible circles as naïve and absurd. If one believed all the tales in the press it would seem that some 1,100 ISI agents were identified in 14 months and it appears that the rumour-mongers have never been told about the boy who cried 'Wolf!' Every petty hood and crook in the country is in danger being labelled 'ISI'--but, as with all malicious propaganda, if these silly stories are repeated often and long enough they will come to be generally believed, just as the 'victory' in Kargil is now regarded as indisputable fact.;;

:lol::rofl::omgha: I'm CIA agent and give up to any govt to take me:coffee:

Edit
And look what there are actually two guys
" Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh " Muhammad Rafiq " :lol: Oh the veggies brain:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom