What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

Lakki marwat was my guess.
turn out to be "may be a contract killer"
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ed-in-delhi/story-h5VmZgKMFM4aaFQAH2ivVP.html
ISI spy or not? Officials probe claims of ‘contract killer’ who landed in Delhi

Sources said there is a possibility that the man, identified as Ahmed Mohammed, is lying but officials are checking his details to know where he travelled in the past few months.

india Updated: Apr 29, 2017 12:04 IST

20161103_DLI-VK-MN_APPUESTHOSE%20SURESH-0101-kxgG-U102101671087tiE-250x250@HT-Web.jpg

Appu Esthose Suresh
New Delhi, Hindustan Times

passengers-airport-inside-indira-international-constructed-terminal_da1f5d44-2ca4-11e7-a28f-c563b2540923.jpg

Passengers walk inside the T3 terminal of Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. The Terminal 3 went into a tizzy on Friday after a man who arrived on an Air India flight from Dubai claimed to be an ISI agent.(Reuters)

Intelligence agencies are yet to verify the antecedents of a man who claims to be a contract killer for Pakistan’s spy agency, Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI), and has sought asylum in India.

The man, identified as Ahmed Mohammed, is said to be from Faislabad in Pakistan’s Punjab province.

Sleuths of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) was interrogating the man since he turned himself in to officials at the Indira Gandhi International Airport where he arrived early on Friday.

Mohammed is likely to be quizzed by the counter-intelligence head of IB when he returns from Srinagar on Saturday.

He was carrying a Pakistani passport – bearing the number KF 088779 – which showed his date of birth as July 9, 1978, the sources added.

Sources said he arrived in Delhi on an Air India flight and was scheduled to leave for Nepal on Friday morning.

Mohammed purportedly told his interrogators that he works for the ISI but wants to work for India now, the sources added.

News reports quoted Mohammed as revealing that the ISI had kept his family captive to prevent him from quitting his job as an assassin.

Both India and Pakistan frequently announce arrest of each other’s spies but instances of such agents turning themselves in to an enemy country is rare.

The incident also came a few days after Pakistan said a military court has sentenced an Indian national, Kulbhushan Jadhav, to death for spying. India has denied the charges.

he was not from ISI but someone trapped by ISI to work for them. family trapped. Indian newspapers suggest.

By Mazhar Kaleem?
yes his were with scientific touch . i actually got addicted to Imran series when i started reading it secretly from elder brother's collection. I was at that time in 5th grade lolzzzzz. when i enrolled in college by that time i collected the old series from ruddi wala or old books" shop penned by authors when I was not even born.

Hahahaha. India will do anything to bring back yadav.everybody knows it hahaha

Lol.. he told the the help desk person I am a ISI agent. What a joke.

@Soumitra and others who liked my post in this thread.

This post which was funny and sarcastic was deleted after two days. Did I inadvertently told something funny which might have been true to some extent?:D

There are comments may be more than fifty which have nothing to do with the topic and intends to derail the thread.

And one wonders why is Indian behaving like a sissy, first denying Kulbhasan as an Indian, then calling him son of soil and now running like headless chicken seeking Councillor access.....how many Pakistani ISI agents has India been able to parade except stage managing with so called Indian ISI agents.

Well Counselor access is his right which is being denied by Pakistan due to fear of getting exposed as they dont have any proof against him.

And why would we bother to parade 100s of ur agents captured. We just keep on hunting. already 200+ in count since Jadhavs arrest, and still counting.

No Man You just missed the fun,
I am very serious about that ,,,,,,,,
Write is for whom can read and have brain and intelligence , But for Indians and there Bollywoodi I will say "right"
After all "I am ISI agent and I want to stay in India" lmaooooooooooooooo:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think you mean to say "Who". Right?:lol:

Lol.. he told the the help desk person I am a ISI agent. What a joke.
What can we do if your agents are so dumb nd ill trained. We can just laugh.

main-qimg-acc0e0c9f52509f927acbe77169d1b9e

but i know Indian they will cook up something else.
Yeah..... right now ur Col. is busy cooking biryani, Haleem & Nihari for us.:lol::lol::lol:.

Back
Top Bottom