What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

Although already posted by another Indian, none the less, an other opportunity for Indians and India to further humiliate themselves..... for this is what others think about Indian claims.

''The stories about alleged ISI activities are not doing India any good for they are regarded in responsible circles as naïve and absurd. If one believed all the tales in the press it would seem that some 1,100 ISI agents were identified in 14 months and it appears that the rumour-mongers have never been told about the boy who cried 'Wolf!' Every petty hood and crook in the country is in danger being labelled 'ISI'--but, as with all malicious propaganda, if these silly stories are repeated often and long enough they will come to be generally believed, just as the 'victory' in Kargil is now regarded as indisputable fact.;;
But last time we saw, it was Pakistan acting as that little Boy. (Kulbhusan Kulbhsan. Dossiers at UN). India is just busy capturing as many as it can. You see these days ISI agents are raining every where.

I can right better story ,,,,,,, Believe I can ,,,,,,,,,:p::p::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I believe u mean to say Write. Right?

:lol:

What kind of intelligence officers does it in public!? Would it not be easier to walk up to the RAW HQ!?

Hallucinating Hindu is at it again!

But last time we saw, it was Pakistan acting as that little Boy. (Kulbhusan Kulbhsan. Dossiers at UN). India is just busy capturing as many as it can. You see these days ISI agents are raining every where.

And one wonders why is Indian behaving like a sissy, first denying Kulbhasan as an Indian, then calling him son of soil and now running like headless chicken seeking Councillor access.....how many Pakistani ISI agents has India been able to parade except stage managing with so called Indian ISI agents.

you guys have a ISI phobia man:lol::rofl::man_in_love::jester:, than show to us those ISI agents to us, you live in your wet dreams man:sarcastic:

More details:
Resident of Faisalabad.
Born on July 9, 1978
Passport number: KF 088779

I believe u mean to say Write. Right?

No Man You just missed the fun,
I am very serious about that ,,,,,,,,
Write is for whom can read and have brain and intelligence , But for Indians and there Bollywoodi I will say "right"
After all "I am ISI agent and I want to stay in India" lmaooooooooooooooo:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

New pathetic indian fabricated movie coming soon[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom