What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

And one wonders why is Indian behaving like a sissy, first denying Kulbhasan as an Indian, then calling him son of soil and now running like headless chicken seeking Councillor access.....how many Pakistani ISI agents has India been able to parade except stage managing with so called Indian ISI agents.
When the wind blows, the lungi flies.

Sorry
I changed my position
Actually I'm FBI agent and want to give up:lol::rofl: man that's a funny one:lol: and my name is Patric Peter Robinson Daniel Smith:rofl:

To do away with him and set example for other agents.
well he is not any ISI agent. You may keep him if you want to.
By the way the real loss with any agent is his mission and network. 54 indians were caught along with 700 Pakistanis working for them when kalboshan was caught. more than 1000 terrorists have surrenedered due to loss of funding as whole group of financers were busted.
This man can cost us no harm but i think he want indian nationality to work in bollywood. He is a good actor to make 1 billion people fool. Give him a chance. He is Pakistani and will conquer indian girl market for sure.

Sorry
I changed my position
Actually I'm FBI agent and want to give up:lol::rofl: man that's a funny one:lol: and my name is Patric Peter Robinson Daniel Smith:rofl:
i always wanted to work in mission impossible force(IMF).Now i have found my way in.

Such stories will continue to come from WWE RAW & Bollywood because of their arrested Jadav which has humiliated wwe raw & many more assets continue to get killed & arrested. Also India has lost proxy war in Balochistan province, Pakistan is only facing pocket of Indian financed bastards.

The following revelations prove that the Indians have hit the jackpot. :D

''Mohammed purportedly told his interrogators that he works for the ISI but wants to work for India now, the sources added.

News reports quoted Mohammed as revealing that the ISI had kept his family captive to prevent him from quitting his job as an assassin.''

Nausbilla islam ka quilaa al bakistan /land of purest of pure mulk e millat pakistan ke khilaaf ek aur yahood aur hanood sazush ... ab kahir nahi ... yalgaar ho Gazwa tull hind kee :D :omghaha:
:lol: when Indian stop eating veggies brain start work:wink: this thread need to be put in funny section:rofl:

are u so dumb to believe her?
You came to india , great . When ?
Also surprising that you found hostility here as normally on a one to one even enemies are treated ok as guests.
I did Not find Indians as hostile there. it was only at the immigration desk just one official who was addressing another fellow saying aj to koi Pakistani hath nahi laga then he started searching for minor excuses and finally asking for place of stay/residence form. btw I found South Indians very nice people. the environment was safe for women as compared to Delhi. Temples there are awesome. what an architecture.

Not surprised with the typical reaction of Pakistani members, it's just not in the realm of possibility is it... no problems troll away!

"Hello, I am an ISI agent. But I don't wish to continue any further and want to remain in India," a passenger told a woman at a help desk after he got off an Air India flight from Dubai at the IGI Airport in Delhi on Friday.

Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh Muhammad Rafiq, a Pakistani passport holder, approached a help desk at the airport and told a woman at the counter that he wanted to share information about Pakistan's spy agency, ISI.

Taken aback by his statement, the woman quickly informed security officials who detained him immediately and informed central intelligence agencies.
38-year-old Rafiq had arrived in Delhi by Air India's flight from Dubai and was further booked for Kathmandu. However, he did not take the next flight and decided to break journey and walked up to the help desk at the airport.

Officials revealed that during questioning, Rafiq had said he was connected with the ISI but had decided to call it a day and remain in India.

They added that he was whisked away to an undisclosed destination where he was being questioned by sleuths from various central intelligence agencies, and that his claims were being verified.

https://www.thequint.com/india/2017/04/28/isi-agent-surrenders-at-delhi-igi-airport

In total 220. :lol:
main-qimg-acc0e0c9f52509f927acbe77169d1b9e

but i know Indian they will cook up something else.

woohh pleasent to know there is another member who remembers imran series. it reminds me even Suleman would not be that stupid to blow it at immigration. it is too filmi even for imran series.
Is it about IK?

This, like the ISI Kabootar, is for local consumption. No chance of any other country believing this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom