What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

Still one thing is not clear who leaked this info to media and when he actually landed in delhi ???
What about his family if they are in Pakistan and why he defected if he actually did ..alot of unanswered questions ...... something seems fishy in it

All these questions need wait to be answered. or unnecessary brain storming. i will prefer the first one.

It was very easy to get Pakistan CNIC. In europe many sikhs got Pakistani passports because Indian embassy was not giving them Indian ones. Likely many Indian RAW agents also got CNIC this way. I believe any CNIC/passport before 2016 is kind of useless unless proved otherwise. To much afghani and indian kachra to clean up before CNIC have any value again.

From the Op article:

"38-year-old Rafiq had arrived here by Air India's flight from Dubai and was further booked for Kathmandu"
Being pakistani he won't get Indian visa so (I am guessing i.e. most likely) he took to nepal via India. that saves him the visa hurdle.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: The mentally retarded jokers in our east never fail in providing us free entertainment.
Don't worry you won't be disappointed.

We will beat your KbY's drama hands down

:omghaha:

than we will use some afghan as RAW agent with a confessional video that this man is member of his RAW network.
First let India do a KbY on you

Then you again start it all over

it is our turn

If he is really an agent we should put him in a press conference. The moment he starts singing before the press in open that will have lot of credibility than than lollywood productions run by isi.

Death to KY
He will be hanged in the name of humanity

I don't think that he is alive

It appears that Pakistan Establishment is leaking this news in your media.

World will come to know about his hanging exactly the way as it heard everything about military court AFTER his supposed trial and conviction.

Last edited:
Kindly for bollywood make of this love triangle story i would request our neighbours to cast katrna kaif

Reminds me a scene from Imran series.
woohh pleasent to know there is another member who remembers imran series. it reminds me even Suleman would not be that stupid to blow it at immigration. it is too filmi even for imran series.

Say that to a Indian airport's help desk agent on your next visit to India!
lolzz i had learnt to get through the hostile environment in the first visit so hopefully won't blow it in the next either.

If he really a ISI then he won't be hang soon but going to make ISI naked in front of the world from his confession. :P
:P naked ISI can bother Bharot more than the dressed one.

All is your own guess work. But still KBY would be hanged. Kia faida. :lol:
bik gaye hain yeh . wesay paa ji yeh Kalbutha Jadev kab latkay ga

Still one thing is not clear who leaked this info to media and when he actually landed in delhi ???
What about his family if they are in Pakistan and why he defected if he actually did ..alot of unanswered questions ...... something seems fishy in it
RAW drama. Just want people to forget ahsan ullah ahsan statements.

Another Boko Haram [emoji23] [emoji13]

There is no free lunch in American diplomacy but he earned it in India.

Sent from my QTab Q400 using Defence.pk mobile app

Back
Top Bottom