What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

Well done RAW. First that fat Habib guy and now a defector from ISI.

Nepal Not claimed Any thing he Is our puppet state My dear Nepal is Den of RAW Many Nepalies Live india fight for india. Nepali Gorkhas are core of are army

I been 13-14 times Been to nepal by road in My life Its open border

You are So stupid in your assements
and UK is also your puppet state???

and UK is also your puppet state???
Noob

Gorkhas are core Of indian army Do you know how many of them fight for India??

over Millions Since British times that's why you Know nothing jon snow About India-nepal equation

Habib was stupid he went to Nepal if its reality

UK Not even gives Shit about india-pak

Col Habib might be doing his 8500$ Pm job but he is ot in India never raised by India ...its Pakistan who raised it and now swept the issue under carpet ..actually what happened to Col sahab ? your police went to Nepal and those Indian travel agents never heard anything after that
thing is what ever india do to counter ISI, the effect of kalboshan and his gang in balochistan is visible. The efeect of ahsan ullah ahsan are far more visible. Pakhtuns who were already against TTP are now more sure that it's RAW who killed their brothers in bomb blasts. Long term effects.
Now what ever RAW wat to do they are free to do bt it's virginity is lost in a rape by ISI twice.
IZAT LOOT JAYE TO BATAIN BANANE KA KOI FAIDA NHI NA HE DRAMA KRNE KA. IZZAT TO GAYE. BU RAW KO KON SAMJHAI.

Cross check 3-4 sources you will get an idea about the feasibility of news ... both col Habib and this new agent seems to feeded news :D just making fool of common people on both sides
I don't care that much about media reports. 9 out of 10 are rubbish. i don't even watch news. just this forum for "day to day news".

No one knows the truth.... There is no confirmation from authorities.... Could be a false alarm.... Even if this is true.... nothing to worry he is amar Singh 2

Visible to who ... :D , what happened to your dossier about KJ in UN ???? dude no one give a damm about india and Pakistan out of India Pakistan ...except India , Pakistan and iran ..I am not sure how many people even know about Baluchistan ... as per last news even Iran seems bit against Pakistan
thing is what ever india do to counter ISI, the effect of kalboshan and his gang in balochistan is visible. The efeect of ahsan ullah ahsan are far more visible. Pakhtuns who were already against TTP are now more sure that it's RAW who killed their brothers in bomb blasts. Long term effects.
Now what ever RAW wat to do they are free to do bt it's virginity is lost in a rape by ISI twice.
IZAT LOOT JAYE TO BATAIN BANANE KA KOI FAIDA NHI NA HE DRAMA KRNE KA. IZZAT TO GAYE. BU RAW KO KON SAMJHAI.

both col Habib and this new agent seems to feeded news :D just making fool of common people on both sides

Don't know man. can be anything. Just wait for Proper Investigation. and if he is just making things, Usko 100 dafa zabardasti Raam Gopal Varma ki "AAG" movie dikhaao. :lol:

If he really a ISI then he won't be hang soon but going to make ISI naked in front of the world from his confession. :P
Doesn't matters if even he is an agency operative becuse he was from M.E,hence would have no knowledge about anyother Desk.:no:
There are no indian officials at dubai airport. India has no jurisdiction in dubai airport but considering your flags, you IQ is not that embarrassing.
Considering your Flags i understand your misery.
Actually in embassey there are peoples who are Offical Intelligence staff and are in diplomatic cover having immunity.These are known to agents of hostile agencies but can't be touched due to immunity,defectors will always conatct and then fly to state of defection.

So tomorrow i am going to book a ticket to Lahore and and when i am at the FIA desk (immigration desk) in Pakistan i am going to claim to be an Indian RAW agent who wants de fact and stay in Pakistan and expose RAWs masterplans.

This story is even to far fetched for indias bollywood public.

same for Yadav, also do your best against India

Back
Top Bottom