What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

Why would anyone do that? And why go to a shit country like India to defect. Any intelligence agency would have taken him I suppose?

YOU FOOLS!

READ THE LAST SENTENCE, "HIS CLAIMS WERE BEING VERIFIED."

IT LOOKS LIKE SOME PUBLICITY ANTICS.

Imran Bhai, Don't you think RaW should come out with a counter confessional video

Where this guy claims that he himself has been part of the team who abducted KY from Iraq OR He was the one who instructed Taliban to deliver KY to ISI.

It will be a great hit
than we will use some afghan as RAW agent with a confessional video that this man is member of his RAW network.

Wow yesterday they were saying PM Sharif is meeting a RAW agent and today an so called ISI agent landed in Delhi and surrendered to helpdesk :D ....wow man info war at its peak

The person which our "Intelligent" Media named "RAW agent" was actually that common friend of NS and NAMO. he was here to arrange a meeting in some sort of summit.

Why would anyone do that? And why go to a shit country like India to defect. Any intelligence agency would have taken him I suppose?
You mean to say they will take a Pakistani into their country and give citizenship.

But then, if you had a brain you would be dangerous, hence one shouldn't expect you to comprehend any thing logic. But since you are on PDF to learn, let me knock some sense into your empty skull.....read my post again...slowly....I said Indian officials in Dubai.....nothing about the airport.....does an Embassy or High commission ring any bells. :cheesy:
Unlike pakistan, Indian mission is not like bellhop service. Hopefully, that should get your bells in order. You cannot leave the airport without a valid visa. Pakistani have a very stringent requirement and have to get advance visas. With the current trend, even the ones with visa are having trouble. (Same with Indian visa hence I see this as a long term planned event where he didn't need Indian visa as a pretext of going to kathmandu. He can easily change his route once not in pakistan.)

I know that he is a business man and may be Business partner of Sharifs .... but I am talking about media ;) and its good that both PMs have an a political emmissary
The person which our "Intelligent" Media named "RAW agent" was actually that common friend of NS and NAMO. he was here to arrange a meeting in some sort of summit.

Col Habib might be doing his 8500$ Pm job but he is ot in India never raised by India ...its Pakistan who raised it and now swept the issue under carpet ..actually what happened to Col sahab ? your police went to Nepal and those Indian travel agents never heard anything after that
col habib drama had failed. Whole world knows he had been kidnapped from nepal. RAW won't be foolish enough to reveal him when 2 more countries are involved in the case.
Rafique is the spelling used in Pakistan. Just few minutes ago an indian had revealed that he was a RAW agent exposed and now RAW is doing a drama just like 1971 plane hijack. But a failed drama with no suspense. RAW is too predictable now a days.

I know that he is a business man and may be Business partner of Sharifs .... but I am talking about media ;) and its good that both PMs have an a political emmissary

I don't care that much about media reports. 9 out of 10 are rubbish. i don't even watch news. just this forum for "day to day news".

nepal are interested for ome known reasons.
Nepal Not claimed Any thing he Is our puppet state My dear Nepal is Den of RAW Many Nepalies Live india fight for india. Nepali Gorkhas are core of are army

I been 13-14 times Been to nepal by road in My life Its open border

You are So stupid in your assessment like any fanboy

Back
Top Bottom