What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

nice catch india. but we won't be paying for any of his drink.

After col habib Now Its Two :tup::tup::tup:;);)Against 1 Kby :whistle:

Now how its Said
Your Monkey with Us :rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Sources

All ISI agents should start running to Pakistan, as this agent brought in list of 2000+ agents on pen drive, Doval has instructed BSF to shoot these guys at site on IB and LOC.........................Local Police and IB will conduct massive raids, starting from late at night..........
excellent. must be a very hard work to write 2000+ names. by the way the only person with so much access to information id DG ISI and he is not missing.

There are no indian officials at dubai airport. India has no jurisdiction in dubai airport but considering your flags, you IQ is not that embarrassing.
But then, if you had a brain you would be dangerous, hence one shouldn't expect you to comprehend any thing logic. But since you are on PDF to learn, let me knock some sense into your empty skull.....read my post again...slowly....I said Indian officials in Dubai.....nothing about the airport.....does an Embassy or High commission ring any bells. :cheesy:

Self-proclaimed ISI agent surrenders to India as Indian RAW goes into overdrive in wake of Ehsanullah Ehsan’s confessions

World
by Hamza Rao | Published on April 28, 2017
640x516xedmassassin-2-1-1024x825.jpg.pagespeed.ic.H5qlfovplC.jpg

DELHI – A self-proclaimed Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agent has surrendered to India, the Indian media claimed on Friday.

Allegedly, the man approached the Indira Gandhi International Airport officials and alleged that he was an ISI agent.

“Hello, I am an ISI agent. But I don’t wish to continue any further and want to remain in India,’ said a passenger after he got off an Air India flight from Dubai,” said the passenger according to the reports in Indian media.

According to the Times of India, Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh Muhammad Rafiq, a Pakistani passport holder, approached a help desk at the airport and conveyed to a lady at the counter that he wanted to share information about ISI.

“Taken aback by his statement, the lady quickly informed security officials who detained him immediately and informed the central intelligence agencies,” TOI reported.

According to Zee News, the 38-year-old Rafiq arrived in Delhi by Air India’s flight from Dubai and was further booked for Kathmandu. However, he did not take the next flight and decided to break the journey and walked up to the help-desk counter at the airport.

“During questioning, Rafiq said he was connected with the ISI but had decided to call it a day and remain in India.”

The man has been taken to an undisclosed place where his claims are being verified through questioning.

As the TTP’s former spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan’s confessions about being on Indian payroll for fomenting terrorism in Pakistan have substantiated Pakistan’s claims, India seems to have chosen a serious offence for it.

It seems that stories are being concocted to counter recent confession of TTP Spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan who claimed that terrorism in Pakistan was being supported by Indian RAW and Afghan NDS.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/wor...ive-in-wake-of-ehsanullah-ehsans-confessions/

So what is the big deal?

Most BJP is ISI agent and lives in India. He can be just another addition to them.
Even Pakistani Prime Minister is RAW agent in Disguise

Pakistani-Hindi Bhai bhai :cheers:

Even Pakistani Prime Minister is RAW agent in Disguise

Pakistani-Hindi Bhai bhai :cheers:

And that RAW agent gave you nuclear tests and Kargil war.

Not a very good agent for RAW and India :lol:

After col habib Now Its Two :tup::tup::tup:;);)Against 1 Kby :whistle:

Now how its Said
Your Monkey with Us :rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Sources

All ISI agents should start running to Pakistan, as this agent brought in list of 2000+ agents on pen drive, Doval has instructed BSF to shoot these guys at site on IB and LOC.........................Local Police and IB will conduct massive raids, starting from late at night..........

My MoD sources telling me He was defector in ISI And working For RAW for some time
Its Obvious PAK will not accept him Now
so RAW caught a Pakistani man who was their own man. Hence you proved that RAW made a drama about surrender after TTP was exposed by a man who also surrendered. May be that man is an indian with fake passport.

By the way we don't want any consular access to this "defector". Indians meanwhile can keep begging to Pakistan to meet KBY :)

And that RAW agent gave you nuclear tests and Kargil war.
I thought it was your army

Kargil was Mushraaf desperation Noora caught off-guard Just like indian intelligence agencies :agree:

Back
Top Bottom