What's new

'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi IGI

Sounds like an intentional leak to media like Lt col habib's job search in Neal drama
Strange but who knows.......
Sometimes things just fall in your lap. Too good to be true though.

Lets see how story unfolds no need to over expect from a person like him.

News agencies did a horrible work to let it out. They seems to more antinational than anybody else.

I would like to see a remake with katrina kaif

I think he figured out a nice way to get a long term stay visa in India.. All depends on what & how valuable targets he reveals.. Its gonna be fun to catch & roast the rats!!

Why should we hang him, Would you hang Ehsanullah Ehsan

You are forgetting about Col Habib who will corroborate his story
By the way name you are telling and the place well than Lakki Marwat is not his place. Your fake story is already getting exposed

The so called ISI agent didn't bother to contact Indian officials in Dubai and decides to contact the immigration staff at the air port. :lol:
Seems the retired Colonel the Indians abducted in Nepal has proven of no use so, some more Bollywood masala to keep Indians occupied....damn they even revealed his name before interrogation.

Whats wrong with ISI some people are seeking jobs in Nepal some are surrendering to help desk guys in airport ....... :D :D whats going on in no 1 agency in world

You will be bomberd by F-16 :D :D watch your head :D :D
There are no indian officials at dubai airport. India has no jurisdiction in dubai airport but considering your flags, you IQ is not that embarrassing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:@Areesh @The Sandman @Windjammer @django @war&peace @Jaanbaz ISI agent get caught hahahahahahahahah
Since he wants to stay in india then what's the problem :rofl::rofl: He should stay in india and the case got closed even before it could be opened :enjoy:

I think south Korean are not letting the mentally retarded hindian film directors to copy their concepts so the cretin-bhakts are coming up with their "innovative" solutions after drinking the "gao cola". But unfortunately they cannot even fool a five year old Pakistani. :omghaha:

Death to KY
He will be hanged in the name of humanity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom