What's new

RAW agents raced ISI to nab Waqas in Dhaka

It's pure sensationalism on the part of Indian media. We already have our spooks in India, and your media fabricates some story on Bangladesh. How ridiculous... :lol:

God knows the authenticity of the story, but fact of the matter is your agent is enjoying free meals,

Okay. At one hand, ISI makes a fake passport of IM operative which doesn't have a entry stamp. It means either ISI is a phudu organizations which can't arrange fake documents properly or Indians are phudu who blame everything on ISI from Afghani embassy bombing to 26/11.

My bet would be latter.

God knows the authenticity of the story, but fact of the matter is your agent is enjoying free meals,

Janay do Nair Sahab, An ISI agent who can't arrange proper fake travel documents in this era of E-Governance? It must be the local handler of organization and now gullible people of india blindly believing ISI is behind this conspiracy

Okay. At one hand, ISI makes a fake passport of IM operative which doesn't have a entry stamp. It means either ISI is a phudu organizations which can't arrange fake documents properly or Indians are phudu who blame everything on ISI from Afghani embassy bombing to 26/11.

My bet would be latter.

An organisation consists of several employees.... 1 small mistake of an employee can be fatal..... that doesn't mean that the agency is not capable :)

Well 26/11 and Kabul embassy bombing???? Well the entire world knows who was behind it.... but then some time the plans go wrong..... 26/11 the only mistake was Kasab getting cought (if not we may be having a different discussion), Kabul bombing? it wasnt indians who found out ISI hand, it was ISI's closest intelligence agency..... CIA

An organisation consists of several employees.... 1 small mistake of an employee can be fatal..... that doesn't mean that the agency is not capable :)

Well 26/11 and Kabul embassy bombing???? Well the entire world knows who was behind it.... but then some time the plans go wrong..... 26/11 the only mistake was Kasab getting cought (if not we may be having a different discussion), Kabul bombing? it wasnt indians who found out ISI hand, it was ISI's closest intelligence agency..... CIA

Everyone make allegations, but does it mean it becomes a gospel truth? There are allegations unnamed sources, unofficial sources about RAW involvement in Balochistan? So does it become a truth RAW is actually behind it? Innocent until proven guilty.

Unnamed CIA sources alleging is as good as me calling White house and claiming I'm Osama bin laden in thick arabic accent.

Unless due process is followed, what CIA alleges due to putting pressure on Pakistan or what India alleges which is your usual habit, It's doesn't count anything without proves laid out in public courts.

I am a bit skeptical about this. I never went through "immigration" when going out of the country, nor my passport checked for anything other than matching names by airlines. So, may be the story was made up to cover something else...

Yendians are so funny when they make up stories.

Yes sir we are not born liars like you.

Larkion se hum mukabla ney kaar te.

App zara hosh mein aye.

One who is feeding the Nation since birth that Kashmir belongs to them.

Of course Kashmir belongs to us. The people don't want anything to do with Indians. They call our name..Pakistan.

They want to be a part of our country. :lol:

I am a bit skeptical about this. I never went through "immigration" when going out of the country, nor my passport checked for anything other than matching names by airlines. So, may be the story was made up to cover something else...

Thats the norm in a lot of countries, including India and Bangladesh.

Thanks for the laugh Sir :P

The truth makes you laugh...

Why did Kashmiri students support Pakistan in our last cricket series?

They consider themselves Pakistanis. The result was that you Indians were uber butt hurt. :(

The truth makes you laugh...

Why did Kashmiri students support Pakistan in our last cricket series?

They consider themselves Pakistanis. The result was that you Indians were uber butt hurt. :(

Why they rejected your offer to come and continue their studies in Pakistan then :P ? Come out of your delusions that they consider them Pakistani. Last time I checked that are voting in huge numbers in J&K elections. Let's leave it, it is all together a different topic and we both know nothing gonna change as far as Kashmir is concerned.

Why they rejected your offer to come and continue their studies in Pakistan then :P ? Come out of your delusions that they consider them Pakistani. Last time I checked that are voting in huge numbers in J&K elections. Let's leave it, it is all together a different topic and we both know nothing gonna change as far as Kashmir is concerned.

Funny. Kashmiris hate Indians in general. Take whatever solace you can in them for choosing a brighter future. In truth, lol. They hate you Indians. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom