What's new

RAW agents raced ISI to nab Waqas in Dhaka

Funny. Kashmiris hate Indians in general. Take whatever solace you can in them for choosing a brighter future. In truth, lol. They hate you Indians. :lol:

Oh yeah I know they love you will all their heart that is why during 1965 war when they saw your soldiers they informed Indian Army about it. Whatever makes you happy :)

One who is feeding the Nation since birth that Kashmir belongs to them.

Which belong to us. with Junagardh as well.. Cry me a river but it doesn't change a fact and Kashmiri Muslims shows whom they want to live with.. Now cry me a river once more.

Oh yeah I know they love you will all their heart that is why during 1965 war when they saw your soldiers they informed Indian Army about it. Whatever makes you happy :)

Kashmiris love Pakistan, and hate you Indian stinkers.

Look at it, till today.

:lol:

Which belong to us. with Junagardh as well.. Cry me a river but it doesn't change a fact and Kashmiri Muslims shows whom they want to live with.. Now cry me a river once more.

Lol we are happy with what we have. No one is crying over here other than you. We are the one having Kashmir, Junagarh, why would I cry over it :P ?

Lol we are happy with what we have. No one is crying over here other than you. We are the one having Kashmir, Junagarh, why would I cry over it :P ?

Are you suffering from some dementia? Cause couple post earlier you were crying over Pakistani's being lier

Kashmiris love Pakistan, and hate you Indian stinkers.

Come back to topic in hand.Think a bit about that poor ISI soul which has been caught by us. He would be having a great time of his life with our agencies :D

Come back to topic in hand.Think a bit about that poor ISI soul which has been caught by us. He would be having a great time of his life with our agencies :D

The truth is that we Pakistanis consider India as filth.

Are you suffering from some dementia? Cause couple post earlier you were crying over Pakistani's being lier

Mr think thank you wont get it because you got the title based on the number of posts under your belt and not on your intelligence. I answered to the claim made by one of your countrymen.

The truth is that we Pakistanis consider India as filth.

I love seeing you crying :)

Mr think thank you wont get it because you got the title based on the number of posts under your belt and not on your intelligence. I answered to the claim made by one of your countrymen.

You Indians are so pathetic. We literally look down on you. Tank U. Come Again.

[quote="Angry Bird, post: 5550658, member: 156018"]Mr think thank you wont get it because you got the title based on the number of posts under your belt and not on your intelligence. I answered to the claim made by one of your countrymen.

I love seeing you crying :)[/quote]

Now you are not making any sense.

[quote="Angry Bird, post: 5550658, member: 156018"]Mr think thank you wont get it because you got the title based on the number of posts under your belt and not on your intelligence. I answered to the claim made by one of your countrymen.

Now you are not making any sense.[/quote]

Go through the comments once again please.

yea i know two of our guys went missing in India not in BD but these phudu Raw agency is making a fabricated stories like the do in their bollywood inspired media i mean in Bangladesh really?? where ISI dominate the turf it must be a joke man ...

Everyone make allegations, but does it mean it becomes a gospel truth? There are allegations unnamed sources, unofficial sources about RAW involvement in Balochistan? So does it become a truth RAW is actually behind it? Innocent until proven guilty.

Unnamed CIA sources alleging is as good as me calling White house and claiming I'm Osama bin laden in thick arabic accent.

Unless due process is followed, what CIA alleges due to putting pressure on Pakistan or what India alleges which is your usual habit, It's doesn't count anything without proves laid out in public courts.

Yeah i agree that Pakistan has no evidence to prove involvement of Baluchistan..... and supposedly the top intelligence agency of the world couldn't collect a single credible proof makes it difficult to believe.....

But is it the case with 26/11?

You Indians are so pathetic. We literally look down on you. Tank U. Come Again.

How can you see anything from right down there? you cannot even look up to see us because you are buried too deep in shit.

OT: what a load of BS.

RAW outsmarting anyone? who do they think they are - the worlds number one spy agency ISI?.

Yeah i agree that Pakistan has no evidence to prove involvement of Baluchistan..... and supposedly the top intelligence agency of the world couldn't collect a single credible proof makes it difficult to believe.....

But is it the case with 26/11?

Does 26/11 proved ISI was involved at an institutional level? Making a straw man argument, one can draw similar observation Due to involvement of Col.Purhoit, it was Military Intelligence involved behind samjhota express to derail peace talks and malign pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom