What's new

Greek Mirage 2000 locks a Turkish frigate

Greeks reveal old photo as if it is new but It is certain that they are itching!

Greek Mirage 2000 will not find its own airbase for landing , because of Turkish Missiles BORA and SOM to destroy Greek Airbase :)

and 12 Turkish Frigates armed with 608 of SM-1MR and ESSM air defense Missiles ( ESSM has range of 50+km and speed of mach 4 ) ... that means bye hye Greek Mirage 2000 , if Greek Fighter Jets fly that close to the Turkish Frigates

in 1992 a Greek Mirage F-1 pilot died in a dogfight to intercept Turkish F-16's over the Aegean

in 2006 Greek F-16 pilot Costas Iliakis died when two Turkish F-16 jets collided over the Aegean

btw noob Greek Air Force counts 125 deaths in 81 incidents since 1990

and cheap propaganda from daydreamer Greeks

Photo was taken in 2018 during military exercise , Greek Mirage2000 locks on Greek Frigate

Source : https://defencereview.gr/stochopoio...-2-exocet-kai-mirage-2000-apokleistikes-foto/

This just shows how things can escalate quickly in the Aegean between Turkey and Greece. Both forces and air forces regularly provocate each others and conduct dogfights over the area.

In 1996 a Turkish F16 was shot down by a Greek Mirage 2000.

in 1996

Turkish special forces SAT Commandos captured the Island and planted the Turkish Flag on the west Island
and Americans said to pathetic Greeks that the TURKS captured Island

It wasn't until 4 hours later when the Greeks noticed this when a Greek helicopter took off at 5:30 am from the Greek Frigate for reconnaissance , during the mission Turkish Navy shot down Greek Helicopter with Electronic Warfare attack over the Island and 3 Greek officers on the Helicopter died (Christodoulos Karathanasis, Panagiotis Vlahakos, and Ektoras Gialopsos )

Greek admiral Hristos Limberis resigned in 1996 ..... what a shame on pathetic Greeks

btw its not 1996 , its 2019 ... Greece is insect , nothing else

now Turkey has game changer weapons such as

-- 120km TRG-300 guided MLRS , 150 km J600T and 165 km ATACMS Tactical Ballistic Missiles to hit Greek military targets and PATRIOT Air Defense Systems in Greek Islands as like in Skyros

-- 280km KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missile to hit Greek Airbases , Air Defense Systems , militaty and strategic targets

-- 280km SOM and SLAM-ER air launched Cruise Missiles ( more 415 SOM Cruise missiles will be produced ) to hit Greek Airbases , Air Defense Systems , militaty and strategic targets

-- 150km AGM-88 HARM anti radiation Missiles

-- 75km POPEYE air launched Cruise Missiles

-- 110km KGK smart guided Bombs

-- 130km JSOW glide Bombs

-- 400+ of HARPOON anti ship Missiles .. Block2 variant has land attack capability

-- 220+ km Turkish ATMACA anti ship missile will be in service by 2020 and there will be also land based variant with RF+IIR seeker and Data link for land attack and anti ship capabilities

-- 250/380km S-400 Air Defense System to turn Greek F-16s and Mirage-2000s into crap of metal

-- Turkish HISAR-A and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems will be in service by 2020-2021 and SIPER by 2022 to intercept Cruise Missiles and Fighter Jets

-- 12 Turkish Frigates armed with 608 of SM-1MR and ESSM air defense Missiles ( ESSM has range of 50+km and speed of mach 4 to intercept even supersonic anti ship missile )

btw Turkish Navy has more air defense Missiles than Greek+French navies combined

-- 100 of 500km HARPY kamikaze Drones with 35kg warhead

-- 1.000-2.000 km Turkish anti radiotion Drone KARGI is on the way

-- 4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs with 600km MESA Radar

-- Turkish KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems to jam enemy land-air-naval Radars from 200+km away

so Greece and France can only cry ... nothing else
Turkey has enough power to protect national interests in the Eastern Mediterranean and Aegean

Last edited:
Just a Photo Op by the Greeks nothing else. Greek AF jets are the worst in terms of maintenance and availability. Even their Newer Block F-16s suffer from severe operational deficiencies. They can hardly generate the required amount of sorties in an exercise. To talk of full operational tempo I’ll bet on money on TuAF.

This just shows how things can escalate quickly in the Aegean between Turkey and Greece. Both forces and air forces regularly provocate each others and conduct dogfights over the area.

In 1996 a Turkish F16 was shot down by a Greek Mirage 2000.

You do understand Greece is no match for Turkeye? Turkeye can annihilate them using less than half of their forces.

BTW isn't that is what fighter jet supposed to do? What's the big deal in this picture?

why everyone belife greece is no match for turkey...

Turkey military is so incompetent that it hardly can deal with poorly equipped terrorists....
NATO left not a single good word about the turkish officer corp which is in the eyes of the other NATO members dangerously badly educated trained and lacks competent leadership. Beign a proud turkey does not make you a good soldier... or leading officer..

The bulk of turkish military equipment is still early cold war stuff specially tanks.. next to that if Turkey would really attack for what ever reason Greece I am pretty sure the majority of NATO would support Greece what would end any turkish agression whithin hours

Turkey military is so incompetent that it hardly can deal with poorly equipped terrorists....
NATO left not a single good word about the turkish officer corp which is in the eyes of the other NATO members dangerously badly educated trained and lacks competent leadership. Beign a proud turkey does not make you a good soldier... or leading officer..

The bulk of turkish military equipment is still early cold war stuff specially tanks.. next to that if Turkey would really attack for what ever reason Greece I am pretty sure the majority of NATO would support Greece what would end any turkish agression whithin hours

Yeah, when that time come you should send some german soldiers. We sill send your boys in body bag home like this one.

german ypg... biji serok Turkiye:-).
26ee2f78-33d1-4981-9be4-87d354611654.jpg

Yeah, when that time come you should send some german soldiers. We sill send your boys in body bag home like this one.

german ypg... biji serok Turkiye:-).
26ee2f78-33d1-4981-9be4-87d354611654.jpg

in continental europe we have enough scums like you that could be send back to Sultan Erodgan in bodybags,,,

Turkey cannot fight poorly equipped terrorists?
Buddy PKK are the most well trained and most heavily armed terrorists... trained and armed by the Americans... in the world.

When you talk about rag tag and poorly armed then let’s talk about Afghanistan and Iraq. Do I need to remind you what happened to Americans And NATO there???

NATO a fighting force? Last I checked if Americans did not carry all the burden NATO is no more than ill trained Germans and French and others lost like kids in the jungle ......

Let me see Germans / French / Greece do they even have a fighting army? Other than toys what do they have?

French lost and rescued in WW1, WW2, Indochina , Algeria, Afghanistan ..... I swear there is never a nation so disgraced and unworthy as French. Turkey could possibly defeat and rule both France and Germany in a week.

Come and get me, i am in Netherlands:-). Now fak off...

I dont leave my warm island for usless scum in the cold and rainy north

Turkey cannot fight poorly equipped terrorists?
Buddy PKK are the most well trained and most heavily armed terrorists... trained and armed by the Americans... in the world.

When you talk about rag tag and poorly armed then let’s talk about Afghanistan and Iraq. Do I need to remind you what happened to Americans And NATO there???

NATO a fighting force? Last I checked if Americans did not carry all the burden NATO is no more than ill trained Germans and French and others lost like kids in the jungle ......

Let me see Germans / French / Greece do they even have a fighting army? Other than toys what do they have?

French lost and rescued in WW1, WW2, Indochina , Algeria, Afghanistan ..... I swear there is never a nation so disgraced and unworthy as French. Turkey could possibly defeat and rule both France and Germany in a week.

The USa has armed the Kurds only a vew years back... and u fight them without any success since decades so dont come up with the crap u pull out of your rear end

Back
Top Bottom