What's new

President of the UAE is talking about selling Mirage 2000-9 to Greece.

And yet you want to buy 40 F-16Vs like crazy. You've been asking for F-16Vs,checking out the possibility of Eurofighters and all this while you personally try to convince us that with Turkish local modernizations,KE and Akinci are more than enough to give you superiority in the region. And that Turkish upgrades are even better than American original ones.

Something is really weird...

Even with the best probability 40 F-16V will be delivered within 5 years ( 2027-2028 )

until 2027 , BAYKAR can produce 72 KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jets

You says Hellenic Air Force by 2027

-- 84 F-16V
-- 24/36 Rafale

Turkish Airforce by 2027

-- 40 new F-16V
-- modernization of 35 F-16 block30s to block70 standard
-- modernization of 79 F-16s block50s to block70 standard

and BAYKAR has capability to produce 72 KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jets in 2 years 2025-2027

Also 380 km S400 and 150 km SIPER Block-1 Air Defense Systems to block all Aegean

Last edited:
Greece already has three F-16V , one in the US and two in the Hellenic Aerospace Industry.
The last two will be delivered to the Hellenic Air Force on September 15.

AESA Radar nothing to do with dog fight

in BVR combat , even 163 CCIP modernized F-16s use 600 km Radar of Boeing 737 AEWCs via link-16 data link to detect Greek F-16s from 350 km away and to guide 120 km AIM-120C7 air to air missile

so F-16V doesnt give any advantage to the Hellenic Air Force against Turkish F-16s

Turkish Airforce spent $5.5 billion for network centric warfare capability

-- 4 Boeing E-7T AEWC with 600 km Radar
-- 163 CCIP modernized F-16
Link-16 data link
120 km AIM-120C7 networked air to air missiles

You says Hellenic Air Force by 2027

-- 84 F-16V
-- 24/36 Rafale
84 F-16V
24 Rafale F3R
And maybe...just maybe some F-35s by then. If everything goes ok.

in BVR combat , even 163 CCIP modernized F-16s use 600 km Radar of Boeing 737 AEWCs via link-16 data link to detect Greek F-16s from 350 km away and to guide 120 km AIM-120C7 air to air missile

so F-16V doesnt give any advantage to the Hellenic Air Force against Turkish F-16s
Yeah ok,you live in your fantasy world. IF and WHEN you modernize all that,then we can talk. And IF your modernization proves up to par and is not some alchemy that's being promoted as state-of-the-art for propaganda reasons.

For now,your Air Force is slightly lacking and we have the advantage in the air.

Yeah ok,you live in your fantasy world. IF and WHEN you modernize all that,then we can talk. And IF your modernization proves up to par and is not some alchemy that's being promoted as state-of-the-art for propaganda reasons.

For now,your Air Force is slightly lacking and we have the advantage in the air.

but Daydreamer Greeks are talking about 84 F-16V by 2027
even F-16V doesnt give any advantage ....

Do you think will Turks sleep until 2027 ? 72 KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jets ... good luck .. you will need it

and Turkish Defense Industry is enough to wake Greeks from their dreams

keep living in your fantasy world ...

Nahhhh

24 Rafale can not change anything
192 of S400 Air Defense Missiles easy can turn Rafales into crap of metal
even new Turkish 100 km SIPER Air Defense Missiles can turn Rafales into crap of metal

and now 192 Turkish F-16s with 4 Boeing E7-T AEWCs are enough for Hellenic Air Force

even Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles can hit Air bases , jet hangars with Fighter Jets in Greece and Greek Islands

tiny Greece never can match with Turkiye .. not even close

Last edited:
Did u now look at post #30 and did u take action..

If you didn't then you are extremely bias and should not be doing this job. I await your reply
I dont see a report on this post, are you sure your reported it? I have gone and deleted the post for being flamebait

I dont see a report on this post, are you sure your reported it? I have gone and deleted the post for being flamebait
But you didn't give him a warning and didn't remove my warning. Again us Pakistani's suffer because of people like you moderating.

Ps...what about your middle finger offensive to all of Pakistan Picture ??? oh its still there.

None of your actions are good enough. Make it right and fair

but Daydreamer Greeks are talking about 84 F-16V by 2027
even F-16V doesnt give any advantage ....

Do you think will Turks sleep until 2027 ? 72 KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jets ... good luck .. you will need it

and Turkish Defense Industry is enough to wake Greeks from their dreams

keep living in your fantasy world ...

Nahhhh

24 Rafale can not change anything
192 of S400 Air Defense Missiles easy can turn Rafales into crap of metal
even new Turkish 100 km SIPER Air Defense Missiles can turn Rafales into crap of metal

and now 192 Turkish F-16s with 4 Boeing E7-T AEWCs are enough for Hellenic Air Force

even Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles can hit Air bases , jet hangars with Fighter Jets in Greece and Greek Islands

tiny Greece never can match with Turkiye .. not even close
We're talking about Air Force power and you talk about Ballistic and Cruise missiles again and then your signature propaganda nationalistic ranting: "tiny greece never can match with Turkiye..."

You discredit yourself by saying that F-16Vs and Rafales don't give any advantage. Furthermore by using the flame rhetoric of "wet dreams" and the usual bullshit you talk about.

Now snap out and let us get back to the topic of the Mirage 2000-9.

We're talking about Air Force power and you talk about Ballistic and Cruise missiles again and then your signature propaganda nationalistic ranting: "tiny greece never can match with Turkiye..."

Wake up and stop dreaming with your tiny weak Greece

in a conflict , you think we use only Air Force ? what a pathetic dream

in a conflict we will use all weapons ...

and Air Force power , Turkish Air Force is stronger

You discredit yourself by saying that F-16Vs and Rafales don't give any advantage. Furthermore by using the flame rhetoric of "wet dreams" and the usual bullshit you talk about.

Learn about military , instead of wet dreams

I said if Greece bought 24 Rafale , then Turkiye bought 192 S400 Air Defense Missiles to block even all Aegean against 24 Rafales

and yes AESA Radar nothing to do with dog fight

in BVR combat , F-16V doesnt give any advantage to the Hellenic Air Force against Turkish F-16s

because 163 CCIP modernized F-16s use 600 km Radar of Boeing 737 AEWCs via link-16 data link to detect Greek F-16s from 350 km away and to guide 120 km AIM-120C7 air to air missiles in BVR combat

You know nothing about military

Learn about military , instead of wet dreams

I said if Greece bought 24 Rafale , then Turkiye bought 192 S400 Air Defense Missiles to block even all Aegean against 24 Rafales

and yes AESA Radar nothing to do with dog fight

in BVR combat , F-16V doesnt give any advantage to the Hellenic Air Force against Turkish F-16s

because 163 CCIP modernized F-16s use 600 km Radar of Boeing 737 AEWCs via link-16 data link to detect Greek F-16s from 350 km away and to guide 120 km AIM-120C7 air to air missiles in BVR combat

You know nothing about military
I think everybody knows who has wet dreams here. One can tell from your posts,easily.

[...]

Ps...what about your middle finger offensive to all of Pakistan Picture ??? oh its still there.

[....]
you seem to have comprehension issues. how is putting that monafiq turd on permanent display thus exposing him repeatedly an insult to the nation?

insult to the nation is when you participate in 5th gen war against Pakistan by referring to its soldiers as traitors just because the delusional moron feels entitled to their permanent support to remain our imam regardless of what kinda liar, wahda framosh, ignorant, and useless dimwit he was and is.

Last edited:
The Hellenic Air Force appears to be interested in introducing at least 36 Mirage 2000-9 jets out of a total of 60 currently available in the UAE Air Force fleet.

Is Greece selling to or buying from UAE? The statement above and the original post seem to contradict each other.

you seem to have comprehension issues. how is putting that monafiq turd on permanent display thus exposing him repeatedly an insult to the nation?

insult to the nation is when PDFers participate in 5th gen war against Pakistan by referring to its soldiers as traitors just because the delusional moron feels entitled to their permanent support to remain our imam regardless of how useless he was.
You seem to have an *** licking issue.

This mod banned me fir a month fir defending pakistan and now gave me a warning when the Greek abused me.

Munafuq turd i agree with...but when u ban others for abusive language then set an example. One rule for mods and another for us? Now who has not just a comprehension but the single cell brain problem?

You have no idea what this conversation was about. You jumped on a band wagon and put your 2 penny's worth where it didn't belong.

So mind your own business. Get your facts straight and don't put your nose up someone's xxx.

Last edited:
You have no idea what this conversation was about. You jumped on a band wagon and put your 2 penny's worth where it didn't belong.

So mind your own business. Get your facts straight and don't put your nose up someone's xxx.
just like daku nani, billo and taliban khan you are an entitled little princess, aren't you? just because you display Pak flag you ought to be allowed to use your potty-mouth against all and sundry?

I was watching the whole convo when you were provoking the Greek bragging on behalf of Turkey using your filthy mouth/fingers on keyboard/whateva

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom