What's new

Greek Mirage 2000 locks a Turkish frigate

i think turkish s400 can shoot down greek jets now and in any conflict greeks will likely to lose

Very cheap and amateurish propaganda it might work for golden dawn brainless supporters and ignorant people with anti turkish feelings Anyway i like it because it seems that greek government is actually giving silent approval(more like they can’t do anything) to Turkey for its actions this kind of photos or the toilet papers signed with other states is just a desperate way to show to ordinary greek that they are “tough and won’t give anything to Turkey” Remember the boat “accident” when we showed them their place today no one is talking about it but this moment and the expulsion of eni ship were the most decisive events which showed that Turkey is ready to go all in and if you have seen the actions of greeks afterwards it is clear that they are impotent in stopping Turkey(they have signed worthless papers they thought that egypt and israel are foolish enough to jump in against us for them they also thought that us would do more than just worthless statements condeming Turkey)
Should i mention the recent fiasco during military exercise their own freegate failed hahahahah

No big deal we twice locked and released video of Indian submarines in our cross hair.... what’s the big deal?

How do we know Turkish had not locked on the fighter as well.....

Is Greece still a valid country? During the financial crisis Turkey could and should have bought the entire country for few million dollars ....

No big deal we twice locked and released video of Indian submarines in our cross hair.... what’s the big deal?

How do we know Turkish had not locked on the fighter as well.....

Is Greece still a valid country? During the financial crisis Turkey could and should have bought the entire country for few million dollars ....
Of course it was locked because this moron of a pilot was too close even if he wasn’t he would be probably locked because the frigates that are securing drilling ships are the newest

Turkey really needs to fire live missile at anyone coming close to their ships.....
I mean come on we are dealing with Greeks ....

Isn't that too close for Exocet to be effective, below minimum firing range
Yeah you are rignt that’s why i said their propaganda is cheap and stupid if you better see the picture you can see top left PRAC which means practice mode atleast they should’ve done the propaganda in professional manner

Turkey really needs to fire live missile at anyone coming close to their ships.....
I mean come on we are dealing with Greeks ....

Opaopaopaopa!

The Greeks want Haghia Sophia back, respond by introducing Top Kek all over Athens stores.

I have no idea what that means but Turkey needs to get strict with Greek provocations and answer in kind.
i was joking because during the ottoman period harems were full of non-turkish girls usually from balkan and crimea so when a greek or serb eats shit about turks you just mention him this and he’s finished hahahahah anyway as i stated these greeks are joke while they bark Turkey is taking real steps in order to protect its interests in Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
We still not know it is a Turkish or a Greece frigate, it can be used as propaganda.

We still not know it is a Turkish or a Greece frigate, it can be used as propaganda.
You are probably right turkish frigates usually are 4 in formation around the drilling ship but still this is very poor level of propaganda

Can anyone tell me what does PRAC M39 means ?
M39 is the designation for Exocet missile.

AM39 (air-launched) – B2 Mod 2: deployed on 14 types of aircraft (combat jets, maritime patrol aircraft, helicopters). Range between 50 and 70 km, depending on the altitude and the speed of the launch aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom