What's new

Greek Mirage 2000 locks a Turkish frigate

Hurt?over what?
Dude, get a life.

over cheap and copy Chinese Weapons and high quality NATO standart Turkish Weapons which destroyed Chinese UCAV in Libya

get out now .... I am not talking to Chinese

about cheap and copy Chinese Weapons

get out now .... I am not talking to Chinese
@waz please take a look at his previous posts and his constant insults over many other nations.

@waz please take a look at his previous posts and his constant insults over many other nations.

Typical Chinese .. first attack and provoke people , then cry to modes

I am not talking to Chinese .. wth you attacked me ? for crying to modes to ban me ?

cheap propaganda from daydreamer Greeks

Photo was taken in 2018 during military exercise , Greek Mirage2000 locks on Greek Frigate
PTFEM20009.jpg

Source : https://defencereview.gr/stochopoio...-2-exocet-kai-mirage-2000-apokleistikes-foto/

12 Turkish Frigates armed with 608 of SM-1MR and ESSM air defense Missiles ( ESSM has range of 50+km and speed of mach 4 ) ... that means bye bye Greek Mirage 2000 , if Greek Fighter Jets fly that close to the Turkish Frigates

why everyone belife greece is no match for turkey...

Turkey military is so incompetent that it hardly can deal with poorly equipped terrorists....
NATO left not a single good word about the turkish officer corp which is in the eyes of the other NATO members dangerously badly educated trained and lacks competent leadership. Beign a proud turkey does not make you a good soldier... or leading officer..

The bulk of turkish military equipment is still early cold war stuff specially tanks.. next to that if Turkey would really attack for what ever reason Greece I am pretty sure the majority of NATO would support Greece what would end any turkish agression whithin hours

The same terrorists who said that Afrin will be "Turkeys Vietnam" being slaughtered left and right being forced out of their enclave and replaced by Turkish backed rebels, the same terrorists who said that there will be an all out war in Syria if turkey dares to attack just capitulating 5days later and hiding behind Assad, the same terrorists including their leaders who are nowdays live fire target exercises for Turkish drone operators :D NATO is irrelevant, this organisation will cease to exist and if it wasn't for past embargoes on Turkeys military the equipment would be up to date albeit by western equipment so it's better if the equipment is Turkish made rather then foreign with strings attached ;)

even if it "lockes on" what does it mean?

I don't understand why even bother replying that German shepherd? Probably he is angry about some Turks in Germany stole his gf because he is imcompetent :D

Typical Chinese .. first attack and provoke people , then cry to modes

I am not talking to Chinese .. wth you attacked me ? for crying to modes to ban me ?
I never mentioned any country s name in my replies, instead you went full amok and retarded and start name calling and smear my country.
According to your symptoms, my sincere suggestions is to report to the nearest hospital before it is too late.

Here are his cookies.

subway-cookies.jpg

Weak propaganda while Greeks have to air a F-16 ever time a Turk drone patrols over the Aegean costing them millions. :rofl:

cheap propaganda from daydreamer Greeks

Photo was taken in 2018 during military exercise , Greek Mirage2000 locks on Greek Frigate
PTFEM20009.jpg

Source : https://defencereview.gr/stochopoio...-2-exocet-kai-mirage-2000-apokleistikes-foto/

I really have no idea (or interest, for that matter) on the veracity of that set of photos. Having said that, the link/article you provided explicitly lists said photos as:

Δείτε τις φωτογραφίες από πρόσφατη στοχοποίηση τουρκικών πλοίων κάπου στο Αιγαίο:

A rough translation would be:

See the photos of a recent targeting of Turkish ships somewhere in the Aegean:

Nowhere in the article is there even a hint of said photos being from an exercise of any sort. The linked article is doing an analysis of current HAF ASuW capabilities and challenges, in an effort to bid for a couple of policy items (M2000-5 Exocet integration and introducing the ASuW mission/cap to the F-16 fleet). Maybe you wanted to list another article?

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Nowhere in the article is there even a hint of said photos being from an exercise of any sort. The linked article is doing an analysis of current HAF ASuW capabilities and challenges, in an effort to bid for a couple of policy items (M2000-5 Exocet integration and introducing the ASuW mission/cap to the F-16 fleet). Maybe you wanted to list another article?

Hope that helps.

We dont care about cheap propaganda from daydreamer Greeks
Photo says everything ( a PRACTICE missile with no engine and no warhead for exercise )
so Greek Mirage-2000s can not fly that close to the Turkish Frigates which armed with 32 or 64 of ESSM Missiles ( range of 50+ km and speed of mach 4 ) to turn Greek Mirage-2000s into crap of metal

RU9hsh.jpg

also if Greek Mirage-2000s provoke Turkish Frigates , then Turkish F-16s always will chase Greek Mirage-2000s

We dont care about cheap propaganda from daydreamer Greeks
Photo says everything ( a PRACTICE missile with no engine and no warhead for exercise )
so Greek Mirage-2000s can not fly that close to the Turkish Frigates which armed with 32 or 64 of ESSM Missiles ( range of 50+ km and speed of mach 4 ) to turn Greek Mirage-2000s into crap of metal

RU9hsh.jpg

also if Greek Mirage-2000s provoke Turkish Frigates , then Turkish F-16s always will chase Greek Mirage-2000s

Have some shame, FFS. I wonder how people would react to you in real life if you can't talk without insulting others, or you have no friends at all?

Back
Top Bottom