What's new

President of the UAE is talking about selling Mirage 2000-9 to Greece.

So as you have started using abusive language should I reply by saying up your mamas xxx where u came out of or shall I just ignore you?

I get banned because unlike gay Greeks like u I don't suck D
You deleted the post? I have a screenshot of it,don't worry.

At some point this idiotic narration of "Greece is bankrupt" has to stop. Greece has been out of the IMF and the EU stopped checking us on the matter. The country has made a comeback since 2019-2020. Right now,the one who is having an economic crisis is Turkey,with 150% inflation and population complaining about food prices,salaries and pensions.

All the while,the AKP government is deep in corruption and burdering the country further by spending money in all the gazillion military projects the forum salesman mentions every time,in his posts.

Turkey does not want to be in the EU. If Turkey wanted to be in the EU,they would have complied with all the demands of the EU back in the 2000s. They never really wanted to get in the EU. It has nothing to do with "racism". Simply,every time Erdogan complained about Brusseles not letting Turkey in the EU,he would do something that enraged the Western and Central Europeans. Something about human rights,something about women,some provocation,some diplomatic incident.

He always kept saying he wants to get in the EU,while walking at the opposite direction.
Let's stop propaganda and talk with data:

As of July 31, 2022, annual inflation is 79.6 percent and has been on a downward trend since the last 3 months.

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) results for the second quarter of 2022 anounced. The second quarter value of GDP was 219 billion 335 million dollars in current prices.

The economy grew by 7.6 percent in the second quarter.

While household expenditures contributed 13.6 points to growth, the contribution of net exports was 2.7 points.

National income per capita was calculated as 9 thousand 690 dollars as of the second quarter.

Consumption of citizens increased by 22.5 percent in the second quarter of the year compared to the same quarter of the previous year, and this contributed 13.62 points to economic growth. State consumption grew by 2.3 percent, with a contribution of 0.31 points. Despite the dollar basis decline in construction in total investments, a growth of 4.7 percent was achieved with the effect of the increase in machinery and equipment investments. And its contribution to economic growth was calculated as 1.22 points. While exports contributed 3.87 points with an increase of 16.4 percent, the 5.8 percent increase in imports brought economic growth down by 1.13 points. In the second quarter of this year, the use of stocks brought a decrease of 10.29 points to economic growth.

Another remarkable development in the second quarter GDP data is that the share of labor payments in gross value added decreased from 31.5 percent in the previous quarter, to 32.6 percent in the same quarter of the previous year, to 25.4 percent in the second quarter.

On the other hand, the share of net operating surplus/mixed income, which can be defined as the profit of enterprises, increased from 47.6 percent in the previous quarter and 49.2 percent in the same quarter of the previous year to 54.0 percent in this quarter.

Short summary: Approximately 10% growth is achieved with 80% inflation.

Now we can look at Greece?
What is the annual growth rate of Greece?
What is Greece's per capita income and nominal GDP total?
What is the minimum wage in Greece, And how sufficient is the purchasing power of this income, with current prices?

What is Greece's industrial-related production increase and does it contribute to growth? Or does the economic weight based on tourism and service sectors continue?

Last edited:
Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mirage was, and is an excellent, proven intruder.
This plane can stand it's ground in a2a combat and it will do just as well in A2G.

It is a pity for anyone loosing this platform, which is relatively much easier to maintain than F-35.

Plus the UAE had the opportunity and experience of integrating her own weapon systems on it.
something they will miss with newer american aircraft.

You will blow Greek fuses
I have many greek friends, I have spent many holidays in Greece, i have no problem with Greek people, most Greeks are like us anyway. I just can't stop when someone tries to propagate with lies.

Youth unemployment in Greece is 30%. It continues to increase. No one who can afford it wants to stay in Greece except for the summer holidays. Housing expenses are unbearable, people are no longer able to pay rent alone in cities. Prices of energy expenditures have tripled in a year and a half. The country cannot generate enough economic growth to cover its debts. Even in the post-Covid global leap (3rd quarter of 2020), it could not exceed 5%. Currently fighting to hold on to the 2% band despite all the EU funds and subsidies No annual employment growth. It has 3 times the debt stock of GDP. There is no demographic structure that will revive the Greek economy, they are aging rapidly and decreasing.

These are not things to be talked about happily. On the contrary, I am sad to write them. The majority of Turkish people think so. Don't be fooled by the strange moods projected here. Many Turkish businessmen invest in Greece and create employment. Greece and Turkiye were two very close economies until 1995-96. However, after the Greek' growth-with-debt model completely hit the wall, it still continues to try to create an evil object to deceive its people with it, instead of dealing with its structural problems and try to create another economic model. See this chart:

gdp1.PNG

It was not a terrorist threat that put Greece in this bottleneck. It did not receive mass immigration, it did not experience a coup attempt by NATO. Their judgment was not interfered with, They did not struggle with economic sanctions and attacks. There was no threat of embargo for any enterprises. So why are they skid where they are? Any smart average Greek knows the answer to this question very well.

See what TR struggled with in the same period?

Turkiye GDP (current USD) from 2008 worldwide financial crisis to date

2009 GDP- 649 billion
2010 GDP - 777 billion

2010 Arab Spring (3 major regional trading partners lost)
2011 GDP - 838 billion
2011 Invasion of Libya (the sinking of about 1000 construction companies)
Syria Civil war
2012 GDP - 880 billion
(Middle income trap)
2013 GDP - 958 billion
2013- poisoning of GEZI events: trying to overthrow the government with color revolution and stop life in big cities
The start of the fight against the NATO gladio
2014 GDP - 939 billion
2014 The events of 6-7 October, the attempt to create a civil war, the start of the great Syrian migration
2015 GDP - 865 billion
2015 The USA started to target TR financially
2016 NATO gladio attempted a military coup, the country was plunged into great chaos. The putschists were defeated, but their foreign supporters continued the war.
2016 GDP - 870 billion
2016 Turkiye started cross-border operations against military threats, a national technology move was announced as a result of the experience gained in the industry against embargoes.
2017 GDP - 859 billion
2017 Political and economic crisis with the USA (agent/priest crisis, Halkbank case, quota and additional tax on Turkish goods, currency attacks, etc.)
2018 GDP - 779 billion
2019 EU sanctions started, relations with the US got worse
2019 GDP - 761 billion
2020 Global pandemic and the biggest shutdown in history
2020 GDP - 720 billion
2021 CAATSA sanctions come into effect.
To curb major currency attacks, the CB begins to develop major countermeasures
2021 GDP 815 billion

There are about a dozen other cases of foreign intervention in these interval, esp after 2013. Nevertheless, during this period, the energy supply was doubled, the industrial capacity doubled, the largest infrastructure investments in the history of the republic were completed. Imagine what would have happened if there had been a smarter and less mistaken government in this period.

The world is changing. The center of gravity shifting. Turkiye is acting in accordance with these conditions. It is fighting a serious struggle because it wants to take its place in the new world without compromising its national interests and codes. There is a big preparation that Twitter economists who only comment on the turkish economy with the inflation rate do not want to see.

We want to see Greece next to us, not against us. Because it is impossible for Greece to stand against of us. Yes even with %80 inflation.

I have many greek friends, I have spent many holidays in Greece, i have no problem with Greek people, most Greeks are like us anyway. I just can't stop when someone tries to propagate with lies.
And you know what annoys me? The narration that's been going on for 12 years of "bankrupt Greece". The economic crisis is largely over,the Greek economy has been better since 2019,it's still not like it used to be in the early and mid-2000s,but it's way better than it used to be from 2009-2018.

But you have every internet wanker going like "haha bankrupt Greece can do nothing" ...."haha you Greeks look at your economy,you are slaves of Germans".

Of course Turkey is larger,of course Turkey has a much more developed and bigger industrial economy,but these same wankers ignore that Turkey also has big problems financially,especially the simple peoplewho,like you said have little to no problems with the common greeks,that's just silly. You have Osmanli Imparatoglu fanboy Pakistanis ignoring Erdogan's financial policies and saying "Oooooh Greece country is bankrupt better you sell your islands". That's what annoys me.

It was not a terrorist threat that put Greece in this bottleneck. It did not receive mass immigration, it did not experience a coup attempt by NATO. Their judgment was not interfered with, They did not struggle with economic sanctions and attacks. There was no threat of embargo for any enterprises. So why are they skid where they are? Any smart average Greek knows the answer to this question very well.
Man,come on. Mass immigration was partially the AKPs fault for meddling in Syria and helping to destabilize the country. As for the coup being a NATO attempt,I disagree,but I'm not saying it wouldn't have benefitted certain countries in the West. You say it was Gladio,ok I respect your opinion,I don't fully agree with it,but still. Also the sanctions were a problem caused by Erdogan's erratic foreign and domestic policy.

The Mirage was, and is an excellent, proven intruder.
This plane can stand it's ground in a2a combat and it will do just as well in A2G.

It is a pity for anyone loosing this platform, which is relatively much easier to maintain than F-35.

Plus the UAE had the opportunity and experience of integrating her own weapon systems on it.
something they will miss with newer american aircraft.
Back on topic,yes it's a great aircraft. The Emiratis have ordered 80 Rafale though and didn't order the F-35s after all.

They have a big number of Mirage 2000-9,so I think they are willing to sell us about 20-24. I don't think they would miss a squadron. And I don't think we want more than a squadron,but you never know.

Last edited:

Youth unemployment in Greece is 30%. It continues to increase. No one who can afford it wants to stay in Greece except for the summer holidays. Housing expenses are unbearable, people are no longer able to pay rent alone in cities. Prices of energy expenditures have tripled in a year and a half. The country cannot generate enough economic growth to cover its debts. Even in the post-Covid global leap (3rd quarter of 2020), it could not exceed 5%. Currently fighting to hold on to the 2% band despite all the EU funds and subsidies No annual employment growth. It has 3 times the debt stock of GDP. There is no demographic structure that will revive the Greek economy, they are aging rapidly and decreasing.

These are not things to be talked about happily. On the contrary, I am sad to write them. The majority of Turkish people think so. Don't be fooled by the strange moods projected here. Many Turkish businessmen invest in Greece and create employment. Greece and Turkiye were two very close economies until 1995-96. However, after the Greek' growth-with-debt model completely hit the wall, it still continues to try to create an evil object to deceive its people with it, instead of dealing with its structural problems and try to create another economic model. See this chart:

View attachment 875810

See what TR struggled with in the same period?

Turkiye GDP (current USD) from 2008 worldwide financial crisis to date

2009 GDP- 649 billion
2010 GDP - 777 billion

2010 Arab Spring (3 major regional trading partners lost)
2011 GDP - 838 billion
2011 Invasion of Libya (the sinking of about 1000 construction companies)
Syria Civil war
2012 GDP - 880 billion
(Middle income trap)
2013 GDP - 958 billion
2013- poisoning of GEZI events: trying to overthrow the government with color revolution and stop life in big cities
The start of the fight against the NATO gladio
2014 GDP - 939 billion
2014 The events of 6-7 October, the attempt to create a civil war, the start of the great Syrian migration
2015 GDP - 865 billion
2015 The USA started to target TR financially
2016 NATO gladio attempted a military coup, the country was plunged into great chaos. The putschists were defeated, but their foreign supporters continued the war.
2016 GDP - 870 billion
2016 Turkiye started cross-border operations against military threats, a national technology move was announced as a result of the experience gained in the industry against embargoes.
2017 GDP - 859 billion
2017 Political and economic crisis with the USA (agent/priest crisis, Halkbank case, quota and additional tax on Turkish goods, currency attacks, etc.)
2018 GDP - 779 billion
2019 EU sanctions started, relations with the US got worse
2019 GDP - 761 billion
2020 Global pandemic and the biggest shutdown in history
2020 GDP - 720 billion
2021 CAATSA sanctions come into effect.
To curb major currency attacks, the CB begins to develop major countermeasures
2021 GDP 815 billion

There are about a dozen other cases of foreign intervention in these interval, esp after 2013. Nevertheless, during this period, the energy supply was doubled, the industrial capacity doubled, the largest infrastructure investments in the history of the republic were completed. Imagine what would have happened if there had been a smarter and less mistaken government in this period.

The world is changing. The center of gravity shifting. Turkiye is acting in accordance with these conditions. It is fighting a serious struggle because it wants to take its place in the new world without compromising its national interests and codes. There is a big preparation that Twitter economists who only comment on the turkish economy with the inflation rate do not want to see.

We want to see Greece next to us, not against us. Because it is impossible for Greece to stand against of us. Yes even with %80 inflation.
Couldn't agree more.

Even @fois ok usually but today decided to abuse me...so i am giving him some bitter medicine. Hope he sees sense and recovers soon.

good and bad greeks like everyone.

Couldn't agree more.

Even @fois ok usually but today decided to abuse me...so i am giving him some bitter medicine. Hope he sees sense and recovers soon.

good and bad greeks like everyone.
I "abused" you? You know you always have the same narration,you act like a jerk,you trash talk others and when they tell you off,you act like the victim and go like "Oh oh you were the one who talked to me badly! Oh you started insulting me!".

Dude,I talked to you politely,even took the time to explain to you why you are wrong. And all you did was continue to mock and trash talk. Don't victimize yourself. Nobody "abused" you.

And I've got the screenshot of the full post before you deleted it.

I "abused" you? You know you always have the same narration,you act like a jerk,you trash talk others and when they tell you off,you act like the victim and go like "Oh oh you were the one who talked to me badly! Oh you started insulting me!".

Dude,I talked to you politely,even took the time to explain to you why you are wrong. And all you did was continue to mock and trash talk. Don't victimize yourself. Nobody "abused" you.

And I've got the screenshot of the full post before you deleted it.
OK so you still want to behave like a gay Greek plate smasher.

You called me an ***. Scroll up. I am sure you took screen shots (looool)

So glad the Turks took cyprus from you faggots

And pay the Germans before spending all you life and internet bill on pdf.

@waz What's the standard procedure for people like him?

I didn't call you an ***,I said you talk out of your ***. Spot the difference.
There you go...reported to the mods.

@Foinikas Mr Greek.. maybe if you Greeks stopped talking out of your asses and looked after your country the turks wouldn't have taken Cyprus and Germany wouldn't own you. Facts.

And you ran to the mods...

NEW GREEK FLAG IS WHITE BACKGROUND WITH A WHITE FLAG.

@waz should he not be banned for name calling 1st. Then when I said you can stop any time. He continues and then like a typical Greek he runs to you yo bail him. Out?

Again @Foinikas you can stop any time or would u like to call some more mods loooool.

Israel and America isn't coming to help you loooool

First of all I didn't name call you. Second STOP DERAILING EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU POST AT!

Waz read everything and knows who started what.

I said you talk out of your ***,I didn't say you're an ***. Stop playing the victim. Always victimizing yourself,just before you start insulting and throwing around racial slur.

Screenshot_2022-09-03 President of the UAE is talking about selling Mirage 2000-9 to Greece .png

We have

• 153 F-16C/D Block 30/50/52/52+/52+ Adv.
  • 24 Mirage 2000-5 Mk.II
  • 6 Rafale F3R
  • 35 F-4E PI
The Turkish Air Force has

• 245 F-16C/D
  • 48 F-4E Terminator 2020

By the end of the year,we will have 3-4 more Rafale and about 8-9 F-16Vs

If we add a squadron of Mirage 2000-9 to all that,it would be nice.

And our Air Force also has better AA systems than the Turkish one,which is just fielding its first indigenous ones,except the S-400s of course.

Going by the numbers you have given, I wouldn't say that the Greek Air Force holds an advantage at this current time.

TuAF still maintains the numerical superiority and their A2A missile inventory is slightly more numerous and advanced that that of Greece (in BVR). Turkey actually has the advantage today, especially when considering that their air bases are located more favorably in a conflict about the Islands close to their coast.

The current TuAF advantage could be mitigated as HAF inducts their 20ish Rafales, upgrade atleast a few dozens F-16s to F-16V and get additional mirages. Even with these changes, I wouldn't say that HAF would certainly get the advantage.

TuAF is themselves having the Ozgur update (comparable to F-16V) to their F-16 Block 30, probably purchasing 40 F-16V and upgrading another 76 F-16s to F-16V. On top of this, they have their own A2A weaponry coming into service (including ramjet A2A missiles). On top of this, KE will enter service in 2025 and could potentially have a shocking impact on 4th generation fighters.

Future is uncertain, a lot of things could go differently for both air forces. The current outlook is however that both air forces will stay very competitive and elite while being capable to inflict major losses on the other party.

TuAF still maintains the numerical superiority and their A2A missile inventory is slightly more numerous and advanced that that of Greece (in BVR). Turkey actually has the advantage today, especially when considering that their air bases are located more favorably in a conflict about the Islands close to their coast.
Numerical superiority,but quality?

We added more missiles to our inventory with the Rafale deal

Screenshot_2022-09-03 List of aircraft of the Hellenic Air Force - Wikipedia.png

The current TuAF advantage could be mitigated as HAF inducts their 20ish Rafales, upgrade atleast a few dozens F-16s to F-16V and get additional mirages. Even with these changes, I wouldn't say that HAF would certainly get the advantage.
You're exaggerating now. The THK is left with F-16s and Phantoms. If they had no problem,why would they be desperately want F-16Vs or Eurofighters ASAP,until they make their TFX? The sanctions have caused them problems with their fleet and they know it.

TuAF is themselves having the Ozgur update (comparable to F-16V) to their F-16 Block 30, probably purchasing 40 F-16V and upgrading another 76 F-16s to F-16V. On top of this, they have their own A2A weaponry coming into service (including ramjet A2A missiles). On top of this, KE will enter service in 2025 and could potentially have a shocking impact on 4th generation fighters.
This is assuming the Americans will say yes to this. Because of so far,the Congress is categorically against selling them F-16Vs or helping them with other upgrades. And with the second batch of S-400,they might even impose more sanctions.
As for the KE,that's uknown for now. It might go in production in 2025,might not even go in production by then. It might have a shocking impact like you said or it might be just a flop. By that time,we might even have some F-35s.

Future is uncertain, a lot of things could go differently for both air forces. The current outlook is however that both air forces will stay very competitive and elite while being capable to inflict major losses on the other party.
That's why I said that we have the advantage in the air right now.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom