What's new

Greek Mirage 2000 locks a Turkish frigate

Have some shame, FFS. I wonder how people would react to you in real life if you can't talk without insulting others, or you have no friends at all?

I dont need people like Greeks and Chinese also Arabs from S.Arabia and The Uae

dont worry I have many friends including Germans and Russians

Last edited:
I dont need people like Greeks and Chinese also Arabs from S.Arabia and The Uae

dont worry I have many friends including Germans and Russians
While you called German army tiny, incompetent.
You definitely having Dissociative Identity Disorder.

The same terrorists who said that Afrin will be "Turkeys Vietnam" being slaughtered left and right being forced out of their enclave and replaced by Turkish backed rebels, the same terrorists who said that there will be an all out war in Syria if turkey dares to attack just capitulating 5days later and hiding behind Assad, the same terrorists including their leaders who are nowdays live fire target exercises for Turkish drone operators :D NATO is irrelevant, this organisation will cease to exist and if it wasn't for past embargoes on Turkeys military the equipment would be up to date albeit by western equipment so it's better if the equipment is Turkish made rather then foreign with strings attached ;)
Do not forget to send a thank you gift for those terrorists.

Thanks to them multiple platforms are battle proven. Their death brings us huge amount of money.

We can say the same for greeks. If tension escelates I predict that they will try to bring it down after a few shots.

Back
Top Bottom