What's new

Fatwa issued against 'Surya Namaskar'

And I always wonder why it is the converts from Hinduism who take the most exception to such things.

Why do they need to do such things to claim the first class Muslim status? But the Arabs and others who converted you refuse to consider you that.

Its a shame really.

Ignorance drips from your pores when you assume the religions of every Pakistani's ancestor. Even if what you said is true, we as a people have a right to believe in anything we choose to. So why aren't these converted hindus you speak of reverting back to their ancient religion of hinduism? Of course you don't have an answer to this.

The people shown in this video are committing shirk which is absolutely against Islam. So why do they have to go and masquerade around as Muslims when they are clearly not?

Why not calling exercising in the Sun. Namaskar implies acknowledgment of some entity. Bowing to it, implies worshipping.

Islam is strict, we don't bow and touch feet of our parents either.
That is done in Hinduism and Sikhism both.
Btw,don't you think its a good thing to do?(Your personal opinion?)

now tell me that they were forced by the yindoo authorities!
In today's life no one has the time to care about these things.

They go against their own religion so how can they be Muslim if they don't follow the rules? I will leave it between them and their creator.

WTF kon kehta hai ye haram hai ? ok maan liya kerna haram hai per dekhna to nhi na? it will great to see some skinny girl doing it and i sit on chair watching her :rofl:

how_to_do_the_surya_namaskar_600x450.jpg

kon kaffer isy haram kahy ga ab ?:lol:

Lol who in his right mind says Hello to sun!!! :rofl:

Native Indians in North America also worship fire and sun. It was also the practised by Mayan civilization. When an element gives so much to the life on earth there is nothing wrong with thanking the source of positive energy.

They go against their own religion so how can they be Muslim if they don't follow the rules? I will leave it between them and their creator.
So Islam doesn't give you freedom to excersise? I m happy that majority of Indian muslims think differently from the Pakistani ones.

There are many Hindus going to gurudwaras and vice versa but that doesn't indicate towards conversions.
If a muslim goes to a temple/gurudwara he comes a hindu/sikh?

WTF kon kehta hai ye haram hai ? ok maan liya kerna haram hai per dekhna to nhi na? it will great to see some skinny girl doing it and i sit on chair watching her

Imran Mian, vardash aur ibaddat mukhtalif cheezan hoti hain, apnne tharkee pun sey discussion to mut kharab karo. :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

So Islam doesn't give you freedom to excersise? I m happy that majority of Indian muslims think differently from the Pakistani ones.

There are many Hindus going to gurudwaras and vice versa but that doesn't indicate towards conversions.

You Indians are now trying to justify this practice as pure excercise? Lmao.

Take the kids jogging which has to do with breathing and excercise just as much as Yoga.

Please gtfo with these bogus justifications.

I am glad we are not like Indian Muslims that are showing they are only Muslim by name.

Look bro Any one who do Idol worship in any form what so ever is not a muslim and have
gone out of the fold of ISLAM.
If these bollywood khans do this then they have gone out of the fold of ISLAM. Its very simple. You
don't have to be a ISLAMIC scholar to know such Basic principles. Idol worship is an
unforgiveable sin. So what are you trying to prove with this videos?

Look like Salman khan and Shahrukh khan don't give a &&&& to it. Many of my Muslim frnds use to celebrate Saraswati Puja, and I use to celebrate Eid with them...

Its India meri jaan, world Most liberal Muslims live here. Indian Muslim don't have problem in participating Indian festivals.

Sir Islam is not against exercise Islam is against those kind of yoga which are related to some other Religion and also related to some GOD

Sir Islam is not against exercise Islam is against those kind of yoga which are related to some other Religion and also related to some GOD

Look like Salman khan and Shahrukh khan don't give a &&&& to it. Many of my Muslim frnds use to celebrate Saraswati Puja, and I use to celebrate Eid with them...

Its India meri jaan, world Most liberal Muslims live here. Indian Muslim don't have problem in participating Indian festivals.

So why don't they stop lying to themselves and admit they are not Muslims?

Back
Top Bottom