What's new

Fatwa issued to Syrian rebels to eats dogs

So what? This what most news agencies do. When the news is reported, other well-known sites copy and paste it.
And second one too is from same writer Diana
Moukalled
which is actually copy paste of same literature you provided earlier.

Do you think Tunisia is controlled by Syrian regime and my link was from TIME which is again non-Syrian source,

No. that is a dumb assumption. But like I said, I'm not willing to believe him as Al-Qaida can't par sex with jihad at all, and that's a fact.

Now it becomes subjective for you and there are obvious reasons for that , well we can agree to disagree.

Everybody is entitled to have his/her opinion. :agree:

@HIMALYA

I found this in Arabic on the web. The advisor of the Tunisian Minister dismissed such allegations.

Just wanted to share it with you :smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
@HIMALYA

I found this in Arabic on the web. The advisor of the Tunisian Minister dismissed such allegations.

Just wanted to share it with you :smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are starving, what do you want them to eat, it would be better if they get a proper food supply

All assad has to to is step down and the alewites leave syria and it will get better

Why should Alawaites leave Syria? They are citizens of Syria and have every right to reside there and utilize its resources...

Trapped in a Town Under Siege: Syrian Children Are Eating Leaves to Survive | VICE United States

Rana1%20copy%20copy.jpg

When she was brought to a field hospital in rebel-held Moadamia, one mile north of Damascus, Syria’s capital, Rana Obaid had all the signs of severe malnutrition—a bloated belly, glassy eyes, hollow cheeks, and bloodied gums. Doctors examined her but there was little they could do.

The one-year-old died within a day. Cause of death: starvation.

Rana wasn’t the first Syrian child to die of hunger in Moadamia. A seven-year-old girl died due to malnutrition on Friday. Three other children (aged three, five, and seven) and two women (aged 34 and 48) also slowly starved to death, because Syrian President Bashar al Assad’s military and regime-backed militias had besieged the town.

doaa.jpg

Back in mid-August, the town fell victim to the Sarin nerve-gas chemical attack by the Assad regime. Over the past year, the town’s population has dropped from 70,000 to 12,000. Most had fled, but the remaining residents have no way to leave. More than half are women and children, according to the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces.

Anyone who tries to leave “gets shot or tortured to death,” Moadamia resident, Dani al Qappani told me over Skype that regime snipers will shoot people if they attempt to leave the town.

For nearly a year, the town has been under siege, meaning no food or medical supplies have been brought in, not even through humanitarian aid agencies. Bread supplies ran out more than six months ago.

The residents eat just whatever they can grow—olives, figs, berries, pomegranates, and foliage like grape leaves.

“It’s just something to keep them alive basically,” Dr. Nana said. “The leaves that you eat have no nutrition. It’s empty. It’s just to fill their stomachs.”

Moadamia resident and field hospital physician, Dr. Omar Hakeem, told me there’s “widespread hunger” in the town.

“Our children are dying between our hands one by one, not because of the bombing,” 26-year-old Dani said.

But there is bombing, too.

In addition to the daily battles between regime and opposition troops, the town is also under near constant regime attack by shelling. I heard shells exploding in the background over Skype while I interviewed the Moadamia natives. Dani apologized for the delay, “I am so, so sorry,” he said. “There is heavy shelling.”

Once the shelling subsided, Dani continued: “One year under siege. One year under heavy shelling. One year and our blood is being shed. We don't fear death anymore.”

The opposition estimates about 700 people were killed there.

“People live most of their time in shelters because of shelling from artillery and rocket launchers,” Dr. Hakeem said.

Electricity has been out for a year.

Children don’t go to school, because the schools are either “destroyed or deserted due to heavy shelling,” according to Dani. The town’s field hospital has ran out of almost everything. When people are sick, they take painkillers.

well as I recall , in case of emergency there is no need for a fatwa to be able to eat these things

I sympathized with the opposition at first, but, honestly, the risk of Syria becoming a second Iraq is too great now. If Assad does relinquish power, who would replace him in the aftermath? Too much is uncertain as it is. At least the Alawites' rule provided some semblance of...stability.

MOLVIS GOING WILD =))

Right Now the best thing to do for islam is Instead of fight between shia , sunni , wahabi just shoot these idiot molvis No matter who ever he is You will se the peace every were because these molvis are the real reason of terrorism , fight every thing these Fat F.....s

Tragic that the situation must come to this. Sad that people make fun of it. Fatwa or not from Syrian clerics or God knows who then this situation is extremely regrettable. We cannot imagine this. Al-Assad will root in hell or root from the inside due to his conscious. No, not all of the Syrian opposition are angels but this is not relevant in this discussion.

The Child-Murderer should not block UN and others from giving aid to those neighborhoods. Those are Syrian civilians.

The pictures of those poor children should be removed. Wish I could help them.

I sympathized with the opposition at first, but, honestly, the risk of Syria becoming a second Iraq is too great now. If Assad does relinquish power, who would replace him in the aftermath? Too much is uncertain as it is. At least the Alawites' rule provided some semblance of...stability.

Are you blaming them for not being able to break the siege? :/ ..

Its achievement of Assad who decided to starve own people to death.

These people are under inhuman blockade by Assad forces.
they didn't starve to death in 2010.. however when F$A terrorism came they are now... you dumb Israeli terrorists lover...

let me see your concern about Nubul and Alzharaa...

but, honestly, the risk of Syria becoming a second Iraq is too great now.
The situation in Syria today is much much much worse than in Iraq.

If Assad does relinquish power, who would replace him in the aftermath?
If Ben Ali goes who will replace him?
If Mubarak goes...
If Gaddafi goes...

they didn't starve to death in 2010.. however when F$A terrorism came they are now...
People rebelled against Assad and ASSad starves them as punishment.

let me see your concern about Nubul and Alzharaa...
They are well supplied from the air + Kurds.

The situation in Syria today is much much much worse than in Iraq.

If Ben Ali goes who will replace him?
If Mubarak goes...
If Gaddafi goes...

People rebelled against Assad and ASSad starves them as punishment.

They are well supplied from the air + Kurds.

If for once, international powers stop interfering in these conflicts, there will be lot more peace in the region. Its their country let them sort it out.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom