What's new

Fatwa issued to Syrian rebels to eats dogs

WTF is wrong with these people. Not dogs :( They are tired of killing humans now they want to kill dogs? What sick people. I hope they rot here on earth itself.

They will start eating human beings very soon too.. Just wait and see.

this is the achievement of F$A terrorism aka "democracy"...
Its achievement of Assad who decided to starve own people to death.

WTF is wrong with these people. Not dogs :( They are tired of killing humans now they want to kill dogs? What sick people. I hope they rot here on earth itself.
These people are under inhuman blockade by Assad forces.

They are starving, what do you want them to eat, it would be better if they get a proper food supply

All assad has to to is step down and the alewites leave syria and it will get better

They are starving, what do you want them to eat, it would be better if they get a proper food supply

All assad has to to is step down and the alewites leave syria and it will get better

What is wrong with this one?

Shouldn't inhabitants of cities under siege eat whatever they could get their hand upon.

I see nothing wrong in it homie :smart: I'm just questioning the legitimacy of that Fatwa, otherwise.

This news has been reported by many premier media houses of the world , so I won't doubt it.

Many media outlets came with news which didn't turn out to be legit.

I see nothing wrong in it homie :smart: I'm just questioning the legitimacy of that Fatwa, otherwise.

Many media outlets came with news which didn't turn out to be legit.

Ain't your country supporting FSA ?? Ain't your link was from media outlet of your own country.

Tunusian minister himself had said that his girls cross border only to come back pregnant.

The Facebook is one out of the 4 links I brought :) ...

Here are more :D
http://www.spiegel.de/international...pr-campaign-to-discredit-rebels-a-926479.html
http://www.news.nom.co/sex-jihad-and-other-lies-assad-s-6643046-news/
Did you yourself checked those facebook links ?? They only take to the previous link you provided earlier.

I just showed you that the first source I provided isn't one sided as you might think. So now, after providing 3 links, I don't think all of them belong to us.

The Facebook is one out of the 4 links I brought :) ...
Assad Regime Wages PR Campaign to Discredit Rebels - SPIEGEL ONLINE

I just showed you that the first source I provided isn't one sided as you might think. So now, after providing 3 links, I don't think all of them belong to us.

And second one too is from same writer Diana
Moukalled
which is actually copy paste of same literature you provided earlier.

Do you think Tunisia is controlled by Syrian regime and my link was from TIME which is again non-Syrian source,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom