What's new

Fatwa issued to Syrian rebels to eats dogs

If for once, international powers stop interfering in these conflicts, there will be lot more peace in the region. Its their country let them sort it out.
So you think that people cant rebel against dictator by their own? Only by Illuminati Zionist masonic conspiracy?

Also I should remind you that your beloved Iran actually supported and cheered Arab spring when it was in Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Bahrain... But suddenly Arab Spring became an illuminati conspiracy once it reached Syria :rolleyes:

This is 1 Fatwa I can get behind.

(check my signature for the why)

funny-picture-cat-and-dog-he-knew-to-much.jpg

So you think that people cant rebel against dictator by their own? Only by Illuminati Zionist masonic conspiracy?

Also I should remind you that your beloved Iran actually supported and cheered Arab spring when it was in Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Bahrain... But suddenly Arab Spring became an illuminati conspiracy once it reached Syria :rolleyes:

I don't understand your position to support rebels in syria, do you think that they will be better for Israel than bashar assad?
This would be in contrast to your long-term benefits, and it would be something like failed green islamic belt theory.

I did not single out any of the international forces. I stated International powers, which means that everybody to mind their own business may it be US, IR, IL, KSA, UAE, IN, FR, etc etc.
Why you are so conscious or is it the guilty feeling :omghaha:

I did not single out any of the international forces. I stated International powers, which means that everybody to mind their own business may it be US, IR, IL, KSA, UAE, IN, FR, etc etc.

The crux of the Syrian conflict is to dismantle the "arc" , a strategy of the U.S.led "Friends of Syria,"

Israel's ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren

"We always wanted Bashar Assad to go, we always preferred the bad guys who weren't backed by Iran to the bad guys who were backed by Iran."

"The greatest danger to Israel is by the strategic arc that extends from Tehran, to Damascus to Beirut. And we saw the Assad regime as the keystone in that arc,"

Seems this mullah lived in Korea long time...lolzzzzzzz..

dsc01305-470x352.jpg

I don't understand your position to support rebels in syria, do you think that they will be better for Israel than bashar assad?
This would be in contrast to your long-term benefits, and it would be something like failed green islamic belt theory.
I dont support.

I did not mention any country. Its sad that you believe that Syrians are cattle without self respect and consciousness who would live forever under corrupt brutal dictator without intervention mysterious international powers.

I did not mention any country. Its sad that you believe that Syrians are cattle without self respect and consciousness who would live forever under corrupt brutal dictator without intervention mysterious international powers.

I did not mention country either. I strongly believe considering humans as cattle is below the dignity for humans and never referred to that. I neither supported dictatorship or democracy. Only point which was jotted down was everybody should mind their own business, let each country tackle for their own problems and issue among their own people. I fail to understand why you are adamant on thrusting upon me different labels your loud thinking as my belief.

Place sanctions on Syria send huge amount of armed terrorists there to instigate a civil war and massacre of minority communities and then cry foul against the regime when people die of starvation ? Some people are stupid beyond words ....

I dont support.

I thought that you do support them, because you have posted dozens of posts to bash Assad. Anyways, in my opinion, it would be the best for you guys to stay out of the conflict. ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom