What's new

Fatwa issued against 'Surya Namaskar'

Ignorance drips from your pores when you assume the religions of every Pakistani's ancestor.

Not necessarily "every Pakistani's ancestor" but the vast majority!

Even if what you said is true, we as a people have a right to believe in anything we choose to. So why aren't these converted hindus you speak of reverting back to their ancient religion of hinduism? Of course you don't have an answer to this.

I have answers to these issues. One aspect is that most of you have nothing else other than Islam. The first generation of forced converts was resentful, their next generations just didn't know any better.

Combine this with the fact that apostates are supposed to be killed in Islam while the vast majority of you are others' apostates yourself.

Luckily, those people didn't kill their apostates. ;)

The people shown in this video are committing shirk which is absolutely against Islam. So why do they have to go around and masquerade around as Muslims when they are clearly not?

OK. They don't need your approval, do they? Do they give you guys a damn? Doesn't look like it?

All you can do is, don't watch their movies in Pakistan. Issue fatwa against them calling them non-Muslims.

They won't even give a damn to that as well.

Imran Mian, vardash aur ibaddat mukhtalif cheezan hoti hain, apnne tharkee pun sey discussion to mut kharab karo. :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

You Indians are now trying to justify this practice as pure excercise? Lmao.

Take the kids jogging which has to do with breathing just as much as Yoga.

Please gtfo with these bogus justifications.

I am glad we are not like Indian Muslims that are showing they are only Muslim by name.
Not pure excercise but yes an excercise of course!
So you are now making a fun of yoga that has millions(If not billions) of followers all over the globe.The follower be non hindu or a hindu.
Its scientifically proven,so GTFO with your hindu hatred.
(I m not a religious person FYI)
But this crosses limits.

You are only reflecting the height of intolerance and unsocial elements you have been taught on religious lines.

Sir first of all less than 5 % drink Alcohol in Pakistan Most do in fact 95 % Muslims of the whole world don't drink Alcohol and secondly punishment of Alcohol is 80 lashes which even a healthy would survive with lot of difficulty because son of great HAZRAT UMAR RA died when he was punished with 80 lashes during his caliphate

Only 5% drink alcohol in Pakistan? Dude get your facts right. That's not possible even after ban on alcohol. I assume atleast 40% people in Pakistan drink alcohol and therefore are non-muslims. :whistle:

Imran Mian, vardash aur ibaddat mukhtalif cheezan hoti hain, apnne tharkee pun sey discussion to mut kharab karo. :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

You Indians are now trying to justify this practice as pure excercise? Lmao.

Take the kids jogging which has to do with breathing just as much as Yoga.

Please gtfo with these bogus justifications.

I am glad we are not like Indian Muslims that are showing they are only Muslim by name.
So you are now making a fun of yoga that has millions(If not billions) of followers all over the globe.The follower be non hindu or a hindu.
But this crosses limits.

You are only reflecting the height of intolerance and unsocial elements you have been taught on religious lines.

So why don't they stop lying to themselves and admit they are not Muslims?
Bollywood muslim actors perform Ganesh puja etc.
So they are not muslims?There is never any problem with that in India.

The only difference is Indian muslims are more secular and open minded and different/way better from Pakistani ones.
My respect to them.

Bollywood muslim actors perform Ganesh puja etc.
So they are not muslims?There is never any problem with that in India.

The only difference is Indian muslims are more secular and open minded and different/way better from Pakistani ones.
My respect to them.

Dude any Muslim that does Puja of anything other than Allah swt is not Muslim. Case closed.

So why don't they stop lying to themselves and admit they are not Muslims?

Brother RazPak, you are pakistani, you will not understand Indian culture. Unluckily you cut yourself from root 60 year ago. India is a country which don't allow this phrase "You are not Muslim, coz I hate you" . Here shia,Sunni,Ahmedi all live peacefully and all are Muslim.

Here shia don't kill sunnis.. Indian Muslim don't label some one non Muslim coz of hate. I said again, Indian Muslims have Indian blood, they are tolerant and peaceful (Peace is Indian culture, from Budhh to gandhi).

I don't know Pakistani Islam, but as far as I know Indian islam, it never says "Don't celebrate other's happiness".

But this crosses limits.

It sounds like you've been drinking. I never made fun of Yoga.

Dude any Muslim that does Puja of anything other than Allah swt is not Muslim. Case closed.
I bet you watched **** someday/sometime,listen to music watch movies with semi nude girls/kissing and other scenes.
There have been many fatwas against it also.And Pakistan tops the search for ****.
So i must say majority of Pakistani internet users aren't muslims!
these fatwas are nothing but a deterrent to your freedom.
And many muslims in India love freedom over fatwas.;)

I don't know Pakistani Islam, but as far as I know Indian islam, it never says "Don't celebrate other's happiness".

I'm happy when others are happy and you can see my posts wishing Hindus happy holidays on their Diwali ect on this very forum. But there's no way in hell I'm going to go to a Mandar, Gurdwara, or praying to the Sun.

I wish peace and love, but tolerance does not equate to conforming your ideals or religion.

Back
Top Bottom