What's new

Fatwa issued against 'Surya Namaskar'

I bet you watched **** someday/sometime,listen to music watch movies with semi nude girls/kissing and other scenes.
There have been many fatwas against it also.And Pakistan tops the search for ****.
So i must say majority of Pakistani internet users aren't muslims!
these fatwas are nothing but a deterrent to your freedom.
And many muslims in India love freedom over fatwas.

With your limited knowledge about Islam it's better that you don't continue to speak. It's only making you look like a fool.

its all because of our healty food yaar doodh dahi lassi makhan pay chany gosht murgi kha kha ker or kidher nikaly :lol:

abe doodh lassi toh hum bhi peete hain. magar iska matlab yeh thodi hai ki bas **** dekhte roho aur nikalte raho. :D

And who decides whether one is Muslim or Not.
A cleric who issues statements as and when he feels :lol:
Muslims are muslims by choice,by believing in Allah.
And if they respect other religions that doesn't end their following of Islam there.
This thinking amongst some Pakistani members is a result of intolerance taught at home on religious lines,while in India its secularism taught in homes on religious lines(Yes there are exceptions everywhere).
2 different cases ;)

Allah swt decides.

God says in the Qur'an, "Verily whosoever sets up partners in worship with God, then God Has forbidden paradise for him and the fire will be his abode" The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 5, Verse 72

Even a muslim who commits shirk will not enter paradise.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Allah swt decides.

God says in the Qur'an, "Verily whosoever sets up partners in worship with God, then God Has forbidden paradise for him and the fire will be his abode" The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 5, Verse 72

Even a muslim who commits shirk will not enter paradise.

You Indians are just sounding like Idiots. If you don't know about Islam, then why bs out of your behinds?

With your limited knowledge about Islam it's better that you don't continue to speak. It's only making you look like a fool.
You can google it my friend.
Watching **** is haram.
Rather than targeting me,reply to me factually.
A website goes on saying music is a direct ploy of non muslims!
Music and Singing: A Detailed Fatwa

And then on alcohol:
Fatwa on alcohol by Sheikh Yusuf Qaradawi | Pakistan Politics & Current Affairs | Chowrangi

So most of you here are non muslims?

Fatwas are BS,proved!

There is nothing to even argue about. It is haram, by the ordinance of God. Not anybody speaking on the behalf of God, but the Quaran. If Muslims in your country don't follow it fine, but why do they then call themselves Muslim?

That's like me calling myself an F-16 pilot when in reality all I do is play flight simulations.

You can google it my friend.
Watching **** is haram.
Rather than targeting me,reply to me factually.
A website goes on saying music is a direct ploy of non muslims!
Music and Singing: A Detailed Fatwa

And then on alcohol:
Fatwa on alcohol by Sheikh Yusuf Qaradawi | Pakistan Politics & Current Affairs | Chowrangi

So most of you here are non muslims?

Fatwas are BS,proved!

There is nothing to even argue about. It is haram, by the ordinance of God. Not anybody speaking on the behalf of God, but the Quaran. If Muslims in your country don't follow it fine, but why do they then call themselves Muslim?

That's like me calling myself an F-16 pilot when in reality all I do is play flight simulations.
In context to my post that i quoted,can deny that you are not a muslim?>.<

Again But, who are you to call them Non Muslim.

LoL at your silly reply. That's exactly what I'm pointing out. People in pakistan watch **** and drink alcohol and still call themselves muslim? Funny! :P

Back
Top Bottom