What's new

Gita to be taught in Muslim Madrasas in Madhya Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what Jinnah predicted is happening in Hindostan.
I've no sympathy for them now.

So I think.......that should mark an end to this supposedly endless discussion!!
@Secur ..... Plz check. :)

The play has been performed , applaud ! :D

Wouldn't you say , mate , after all such election drama , as you said before ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The play has been performed , applaud ! :D

Wouldn't you say , mate , after all such election drama , as you said before ?

It's evident. Politics at it's best!! :D I think the media is also taking sides nowadays. :D

It's evident. Politics at it's best!! :D I think the media is also taking sides nowadays. :D

Do things which do not make even the remotest of sense , the motives are unclear , then withdraw , back off , repeal or fall back . Welcome to the subcontinent !

The world runs on money .

and well

its Election Time .

Not really hard to find a relation between both :D

People should know about other religions even if they choose not to accept them. Knowledge of different cultures and religions is important...as long as it's not forced on an individual! I think this is a good thing :)

Exactly what Jinnah predicted is happening in Hindostan.
I've no sympathy for them now.

Nobody wants your sympathy and did Jinaah also predicted what is happening in pakistan right now .

So I think.......that should mark an end to this supposedly endless discussion!!
@Secur ..... Plz check. :)

It should have ..... But don't gets your hopes high ..... because this is pdf ..... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Do things which do not make even the remotest of sense , the motives are unclear , then withdraw , back off , repeal or fall back . Welcome to the subcontinent !

The world runs on money .

and well

its Election Time .

Not really hard to find a relation between both :D

Absolutely!! :D

People should know about other religions even if they choose not to accept them. Knowledge of different cultures and religions is important...as long as it's not forced on an individual! I think this is a good thing :)

Very True!! :)

Well if they have then we seriously condemn this...and I would like to appeal my fellow associates not to tarnish anyone, irrespective of its Nationality or religion...And lets have utmost respect for each other before we start redressing our points on any of our debates with respect to PDF...

With the hatred your people posses its useless.

I wish you would have been right but it is not. Look at your country. What u guys did with Hindus, christians, Shias and Ahemadias and many other Minorities.

What is not kid? forcing muslims to read hindu scriptures? its already going on... as for ur bs rant.. try googling abt notable shias n minorities..

P.S : Son your talking to one.

Dude, you asked me to show one post and I showed you 2. One of the above posts (2nd one) is still alive..

And just like you can show me other indian forums that talk $hit about Pak, I can show you Pakistani ones that are as bad.. But since when have other forums become a barometer for the standards on this one ??

Capt popeye etc are also not banned despite encouraging more attacks on our country? here we have a retarded thing called "infraction system" tht works for your kind... as for being as bad.. lol 99% of the time its the indian trolls who start swearing and abusing.. and bsing.. indian forums just take tht shyt to another level.... a fuked up one.

And all the pakistanis are saints , they don't hate anybody .

Do you expect garlands in return for your hatred? after seeing you people abuse my country,my religion,my army,my martyrs.. do you expect me to say "thank you" ... ?

Great step indeed, it should be introduced all over the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom