What's new

Gita to be taught in Muslim Madrasas in Madhya Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a nationalist is good,belonging to a religion too is good..doesn't give u right to dictate to others.Religion is for urself.

Ok Than allow them to be taught that who so ever do not believe some faith is Kafir and nothing is wrong in killing Kafir. Pakistan exactly did that. Result is there in front of you. We show it in Kashmir. Do you have any sympathy towards the Kashmiri Pandits who were killed, raped and force to leave their homes. Pseudo secular are more responsible for that than Jhihaids. If you are a true secular write something about Kashmiri Pandits also.

Ok Than allow them to be taught that who so ever do not believe some faith is Kafir and nothing is wrong in killing Kafir. Pakistan exactly did that. Result is there in front of you. We show it in Kashmir. Do you have any sympathy towards the Kashmiri Pandits who were killed, raped and force to leave their homes. Pseudo secular are more responsible for that than Jhihaids. If you are a true secular write something about Kashmiri Pandits also.

What makes u think this is what is being taught in indian madrasa?Total paranoia.
Of course one sympathizes with kashmiri pandits,i'm not pseudo secular..i'm not religious at all.

Keep religion out of schoolrooms altogether.PERIOD.Let man follow his god as he wishes at home,there is absolutely no reason to introduce religious texts in curriculam and this is a shameful move.If this is justified,reading bible,koran and gita all should be mandatory and we can go back to middle ages when only religious texts were regularly studied by bulk of population.
Simple get god out of classroom and keep him in heart.Whoever ur god is.

The worst thing that may ever happen to India is for Indian Hindus to get into ideological war with Indian Muslims. No wonder why Congress is considered the right political party for India despite their one thousand shortcomings (according to Indians). People who are not satisfied with Congress should meditate in addressing the evils of Hindu society (e.g, caste-ism etc), and for that matter of the Indian society at large (e.g, lack of proper education etc), and improving it from within instead of searching for an enemy out of other religions.

Super.

Awesome move by Shivraj Singh Chauhan,this is the end of the nawaabi of Bhopal.

Its just few chapter.. Not entire geeta...

A$$holes...

Yeh only A$$HOLES will make hindi book as compulsory in Islamic Schools.

This shows that, Hindu extremists are going bonkers. Islamic madrassas being forced to teach hindu book.

Great example of misplaced priorities:

Instead of teaching Gita in Madrasas, why not teach:

Computer programming- NIIT syllabus

Engineering technology

Medical emergency response courses.

Career counseling for higher studies.

In class 1?

All this?

U dont want the kid to have a social life?

Why mate? Dont you think Christians and Muslims adapted many Indian culture... Many of the practices we follow is also from Indian culture.. What more dharmic do they want?

Whats the need of compulsory reading of any of these books.. I came to know about Mahabharata and Ramayana from Amar chithrakatha... SOme of the characters in it influenced me a lot.. I started reading more of it.. In India, you do not need to teach bhagawat geetha or any other dharmic book to any one.. They will read it some way or another..

whats wrong in teaching them,this is a dharmic countr,isn't it?

I have gone to a christian convent and they ll make us do the christian prayer ending with amen and the cross,in a hindu school i went,it was always neutral stuff and on saturday we had a havan compulsory only for hindu students.

What makes u think this is what is being taught in indian madrasa?Total paranoia.
Of course one sympathizes with kashmiri pandits,i'm not pseudo secular..i'm not religious at all.

Keep religion out of schoolrooms altogether.PERIOD.Let man follow his god as he wishes at home,there is absolutely no reason to introduce religious texts in curriculam and this is a shameful move.If this is justified,reading bible,koran and gita all should be mandatory and we can go back to middle ages when only religious texts were regularly studied by bulk of population.
Simple get god out of classroom and keep him in heart.Whoever ur god is.

Keep religion out of schoolrooms

Fine than you believe that madrasa should be closed. Ok .

Pl enlighten me what is being taught in Indian Madrasa? What way it is going to be helpful to Madrasa Student as well as to the country?

Pl also enlighten me about the route cause of all suicide bombing and terrorist attack carried out through out the world.

But the problem is that your sympathy can not bring their life back.

Ok Let us forget the past but today even Pandit can not go back to their Home. All symptoms are visible of happening the same thing in Kerala, Asam etc. By the way what is the solution according to you?

Yeh only A$$HOLES will make hindi book as compulsory in Islamic Schools.

This shows that, Hindu extremists are going bonkers. Islamic madrassas being forced to teach hindu book.

yes brother what can we do as we are not as advance as your country to adopt the Islamic republic of pakistan's education model.

Cant say about any Indian forum as i have never been to any,but insulting dead means you are talking about Kashmir,then its different because your freedom fighters/militants attack our forces stationed there.
As far as more Indians here then may be its because their are more Indians than Pakistanis in general or something about this forum attracts Indians.
Speaking for myself i registered when i was searching for materials regarding Indian defense procurement and found this site extremely helpful.

The reason why there are many Indians on this forum is because we Indians loves to discuss any matter and we even more loves to argue until our point is cleared..and there is no argument without an opposition.

Keep religion out of schoolrooms

Fine than you believe that madrasa should be closed. Ok .

Pl enlighten me what is being taught in Indian Madrasa? What way it is going to be helpful to Madrasa Student as well as to the country?

Pl also enlighten me about the route cause of all suicide bombing and terrorist attack carried out through out the world.

But the problem is that your sympathy can not bring their life back.

Ok Let us forget the past but today even Pandit can not go back to their Home. All symptoms are visible of happening the same thing in Kerala, Asam etc. By the way what is the solution according to you?

Going to madrasa is choice by students parents,its religious school like even catholic schools.Yes madrassas are misused in many parts of the world,but absolutely zero evidence in india.
As for kashmir,man its not only pandits who have suffered and bled....all of kashmir has bled.
What do u mean happening same thing in kerala,assam?Alarmist much?

The decision is taken back by the govt. as per the latest news

Huh... even on this forum ive seen people applauding attacks on our soldiers.. ive seen them wishing attacks on Pakistan,abusing our country n our religion.. while on indian forums they do it openly without shame.. and many of those shameless turds who celebrate deaths of our soldiers,abuse us etc are present on this forum aswell.

Well if they have then we seriously condemn this...and I would like to appeal my fellow associates not to tarnish anyone, irrespective of its Nationality or religion...And lets have utmost respect for each other before we start redressing our points on any of our debates with respect to PDF...

yes brother what can we do as we are not as advance as your country to adopt the Islamic republic of pakistan's education model.

You know you hardline Hindu population of India is funny that you cant even make Hindu books/texts compulsory in your Hindu schools but at the same time came up with this super duper idea of introducing Hindu teachings as compulsory in Islamic Schools in India.

:lol: infact I feel sorry for the "nationalist" Hindus of India that they are so helpless .

It was a sure recipe for disaster to their ideology

I have gone to a christian convent and they ll make us do the christian prayer ending with amen and the cross,in a hindu school i went,it was always neutral stuff and on saturday we had a havan compulsory only for hindu students.

the same is in Pakistan. We also go through all that in Convent schools BUT its a fact that Convents in terms of providing Quality education are far far ahead of an Indian and Pakistani schools.

So you cant compare them with ours . They can afford even teaching Bible and parents don't mind as they are providing Good education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom