What's new

Gita to be taught in Muslim Madrasas in Madhya Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you expect garlands in return for your hatred? after seeing you people abuse my country,my religion,my army,my martyrs.. do you expect me to say "thank you" ... ?

You seem to explain that the hatred was started by Indians and poor pakistanis are just reciprocating it . Sorry , there are no takers for that .

all over akhand bharat.. :kiss3:

Why not?

images

Now Muslims will be deprive of good thing of there cultural book.

I believe these Muslims were Hindu once, and there culture is Indian culture....

Now Muslims will be deprive of good thing of there cultural book.

I believe these Muslims were Hindu once, and there culture is Indian culture....

Hindus deciding what culture, other people should have. Brilliant !

Jinnah's sons are still free,powerful and very badass.

Free to Bomb their fellow citizen and powerful enough not to stop drone bombing in their own country, Powerful enough not to protect their own military installation and their intelligence agency office. What is Badass?

Free to Bomb their fellow citizen and powerful enough not to stop drone bombing in their own country. What is Badass?

You can interpret it the way you want, but that doesn't change the coin, its up to you to look at whatever side.

This proves that India is still in the end a Hindu country.

India is a Hindu Majority,...And yes, I don't discount the fact that there are petty communal issues which do take place, However please understand as I have stated earlier that the secular forces of our country will not let such religious fanaticism and fundamentalism resolutions passed through...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom