What's new

Fatwa issued against 'Surya Namaskar'

Since when did you become that?

Refer to post 291 before making accusations. It is a direct quote from God in the Quaran.

@Punjabi Kaka, Although you are going off topic, why don't you be a bit more sensible and quote from the Quaran rather than Fatwas? Even I can come up with a Fatwa if I chose to. Fatwas are not religious law.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

LoL at your silly reply. That's exactly what I'm pointing out. People in pakistan watch **** and drink alcohol and still call themselves muslim? Funny!

Since you are ignorant I will answer you, and after this do not further troll me. Any sin is forgivable by Allah swt, except Shirk.

lol all i can say is that religion has only to do with the soul and nothing else. So lets stop getting religion everywhere.

Refer to post 291 before making accusations. It is a direct quote from God in the Quaran.

@Punjabi Kaka, Although you are going off topic, why don't you be a bit more sensible and quote from the Quaran rather than Fatwas? Even I can come up with a Fatwa if I chose to. Fatwas are not religious law.
See the thread title :hitwall: The discussion is about a fatwa.

As for Punjabi Kaka...:D Saamne aa jaa tujhe kaka jitna chota na bana diya toh mein Indian nahi :D

As for Punjabi Kaka... Saamne aa jaa tujhe kaka jitna chota na bana diya toh mein Indian nahi

Munda Punjabi, teh bolda hindi. Fitay mun teray jaman da. Phoot mar da reh KAKA! :rofl:

Since you are ignorant I will answer you, and after this do not further troll me. Any sin is forgivable by Allah swt, except Shirk.

Then why are there so many weird laws that you follow if everything can be forgiven. Does that also mean killing a human is forgivable?

Munda Punjabi, teh bolda hindi. Fitay mun teray jaman da. Phoot mar da reh KAKA! :rofl:
Oh meri jaan punjabi teh hindi ich zyada fark nahi hunda ;) Tainu gal taan samjh aa gayi?Taan bus samjh ja ;)
Uton meinu ki pata ki tu vi punjabi haiga ;)

Oh meri jaan punjabi teh hindi ich zyada fark nahi hunda Tainu gal taan samjh aa gayi?Taan bus samjh ja
Uton meinu ki pata ki tu vi punjabi haiga

Mazab muktalif bar nasal teh iko ji.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Then why are there so many weird laws that you follow if everything can be forgiven. Does that also mean killing a human is forgivable?

Well you see, nothing is guarenteed to be forgiven, however Shirk can never be forgiven no matter what.

ohhh....btw, is masturbating allowed in your religion?

Some religious schools of thought say it is allowed, while other's consider it Haraam.

Where did you go? Wished me happy wanking and went to do himself. Silly guy!! :disagree:

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Some religious schools of thought say it is allowed, while other's consider it Haraam.

You're back! Had fun? :P

So which school do you follow? The one who says masturbation is haraam?

Isn't worship all in the mind? Just performing the exercises should not count as worship.

These fatwas have no legal sanction. Sane Muslims will ignore this fatwa like the others and continue to perform these exercises if they see it as a way to stay fit.

Waiting to see the day they have a fatwa against these fatwas.

You're back! Had fun?

So which school do you follow? The one who says masturbation is haraam?

You're sounding pretty weird man. Maybe you should relax?

Back
Top Bottom