What's new

Can IRAN reach to the Moon ?

Well you should. And embarrassed and ashamed.
In fact you should stop posting here for a week until everyone forgets this incident.

They don't need to feel embarrassed.......

Since you have caught a Pakistani "with his pants down".........all your/our posts will be deleted.........and they'll continue to act shamelessly.....

They don't need to feel embarrassed.......

Since you have caught a Pakistani "with his pants down".........all your/our posts will be deleted.........and they'll continue to act shamelessly.....
If you feel the moderators are prejudice to non-Pakistanis then why post here?

If you feel the moderators are prejudice to non-Pakistanis then why post here?

Just to highlight your Hypocrisy........and we quite often manage to do so despite the moderators being prejudiced.....

Yes with Pakistan expert help in missile technology, Iran and Pakistan can reach the moon under 2 years.

cos they are obsessed with Pakistan

Aran_B
Let's keep personal attacks away, but you always resort to calling names (Liers, uneducated, poor English writing;), Stockholm Syndrome, slaves, Zionists, Wahabies...etc) everytime you get cornered with logic, that's why we don't take you seriously. I hope you get my point now my friend.

Aran_B
Let's keep personal attacks away, but you always resort to calling names (Liers, uneducated, poor English writing;), Stockholm Syndrome, slaves, Zionists, Wahabies...etc) everytime you get cornered with logic, that's why we don't take you seriously. I hope you get my point now my friend.

First I am not your friend. Secondly do you think I care a damn what you think?

Back to topic Iran has the resources in manpower and money to make this dream come true. Good luck Iran

Yes with Pakistan expert help in missile technology, Iran and Pakistan can reach the moon under 2 years.

You are grossly underestimating Pakistani intellect........
I think, with Pakistani help, they can go to moon TOMORROW.......Pakistan has the capability.....Iran only have to ask for help.....

Aran_B

looool thats why i neglect to hold any discussion with him or any other iranian agent. why would you waste your time bro

Banu Umayyah LMAO :lol:

Building Space Capable Missiles are the just the Tip of the iceberg. You need Technology, Know-How and Sure is hell alot of R&D which all in all going to cost alot! Sadly Iran isnt exactly strong on Finance so i doubt Iran will/Can land a person on the moon by 2019. Somewhere close the 2025-2030 is more realistic but still very difficult.

Why the moon, first some important scientific satellites and many other space related matters and than the moon as an extra.

Back
Top Bottom