What's new

Can IRAN reach to the Moon ?

Shias are not Pakistani bro !? :coffee:

There are Balochi Shias bruv?

And there are some Shia Muslims in Pakistan. In fact, Pakistan's founder himself was Ismaili Shia.

And I just said that because Aryan_B said Indians are trying to create differences between Muslims? :) Shia die so often in Pakistan and here some Pakistanis act like biggest sympathizers of Persians and expect Persians to hate 'Hindu' India, But they forget that Persians are very much proud of their Pre-Islamic Zoroastrian history as well.

BBC News - Pakistan blast: Shias killed in Khanpur procession
Pakistan gunmen kill eight Shia Muslims | World news | guardian.co.uk
Shia Genocide Report: 30 Shia Muslims target killed in Pakistan in March 2012 | Pakistan Blogzine

You jealous of Iranian achievements?? Its a shame you do not have the population to compete in this department but if Saudis concentrate on better relations with Iran maybe Iranians could take a Saudi into space?

Compete in what? in fictional achievements? Selling big fat lies to our people to distract them from the harsh reality of unemployment, Poverty, inflation, corruption and oppression?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/175803-abu-dhabis-yahsat-launches-second-satellite.html
KACST

Trolls Army come ... :help:

Haha I just showed you why you should hate Pakistan? loool :D

Because that's what Aryan_B seems to be doing everywhere about India. India is America's proxy, Indians are this, Indians are that!

India does what's best for its' country and people. In 2008 we may vote against Iran in IAEA to secure nuclear deal with America and in 2012 we may completely ignore US sanctions, don't use $ to buy Iranian oil, increase co-operation with Iran.

So, we do what's best for our country and try and be as neutral as one can be. We have good relations with both Persians and Arabs and Jews even.

Trolls Army come ... :help:

Haha I just showed you why you should hate Pakistan? loool :D

Because that's what Aryan_B seems to be doing everywhere about India. India is America's proxy, Indians are this, Indians are that!

India does what's best for its' country and people. In 2008 we may vote against Iran in IAEA to secure nuclear deal with America and in 2012 we may completely ignore US sanctions, don't use $ to buy Iranian oil, increase co-operation with Iran.

So, we do what's best for our country and try and be as neutral as one can be. We have good relations with both Persians and Arabs and Jews even.

I mean arabs ... :coffee:

Centuries of cultural subjugation can have a strong psychological damage to the subjugated national psyche.
Its a coping mechanism, a desperate attemt to create a unique identity.

You would know Indian-Muslims ruled you long enough

Stop looking everything from religious goggles, no one really cares about 'Let's cause discord between Muslims' nor anyone has time for all that. And please Muslims? Which Muslims? Your fellow Pakistani Muslims who kill Shias everyday to keep Iran's influence in check?

tell me why does an Indian in that case pretend to be Saudi and lie that he is a Muslim which is what he did

They ruled you also. Now Pakistani Muslims are ruling you. And Chinese atheists are ruling China.
So what was your point????

tell me why does an Indian in that case pretend to be Saudi and lie that he is a Muslim which is what he did

He was kidding you, he pretended to be an Indian after you guys called him a false flagger Indian. It is so obvious that he is a Saudi. How weird! an Indian putting on free Syrian flag! and defending KSA!
Waw I mean...WAW:woot:, I have just realized how hard it was to figure out that he wasn't an Indian at all!

He was kidding you, he pretended to be an Indian after you guys called him a false flagger Indian. It is so obvious that he is a Saudi. How weird! an Indian putting on free Syrian flag! and defending KSA!
Waw I mean...WAW:woot:, I have just realized how hard it was to figure out that he wasn't an Indian at all!

We saw him talking to other Indians in an Indian dialect. Sorry to say mate you are so dim that you cant tell when someone is taking the proverbial out of all Muslims.

Camel_missile.JPG

Anyway Blackeagle I must congratulate you and all Arabs on your attempts to reach the moon as per pic above

Mate, to Pakistanis who oppose them or don't agree with their point of view are all Indians. loool :D

We saw him talking to other Indians in an Indian dialect. Sorry to say mate you are so dim that you cant tell when someone is taking the proverbial out of all Muslims.

Haha any Tom, Dick and Harry can use google translator. If you know a bit of Urdu/Hindu and use Google translator and see what he wrote, you'd know he's not a native speaker but oh well.

Oh man I was hoping to see how long until it takes'em to figure it out. I was very amused how confused I made them feel. I tried giving hints left and right but nothing gets past Iran_B, he is on to me:D

Anyway Blackeagle I must congratulate you and all Arabs on your attempts to reach the moon as per pic above
I used GOOGLE TRANSLATE. I thought an Indian would point it out straight away, but I guess English to Hindi google translation is very good!

check this
Google Translate

God that was the best trolling streak I did here:bunny::bunny:

I used GOOGLE TRANSLATE. I thought an Indian would point it out straight away, but I guess English to Hindi google translation is very good!

check this
Google Translate

God that was the best trolling streak I did here:bunny::bunny:
lol. All good fun. :)
Although I swear I knew you have translated because it sounds weird. But then I am no native speaker of hindi , hence did not point out.

Back
Top Bottom