What's new

Can IRAN reach to the Moon ?

sure why not but lets wait and see this year...we are hearing about US attack(Which means whole west) on iran. I hope Allah protects them from the Western jalims. But if Allah doesn't let iran get into war I have eye on few muslim country to reach that height I don't know about moon but space, Turkey, Iran, Malaysia....Insh Allah and Pakistan if Pakistan can come out of the war of west and democracy continues..........everything goes well...same with Bangladesh.......

I used GOOGLE TRANSLATE. I thought an Indian would point it out straight away, but I guess English to Hindi google translation is very good!

check this
Google Translate

God that was the best trolling streak I did here:bunny::bunny:

It was Cheetah who caught you out and you are a liar cos it was not Hindi it was some other Indian dialect and you slipped up in conversation. Stop it now liar.

there is a difference between trolls and liars like you

Sudan will reach before Bangladesh. LOL
sure why not but lets wait and see this year...we are hearing about US attack(Which means whole west) on iran. I hope Allah protects them from the Western jalims. But if Allah doesn't let iran get into war I have eye on few muslim country to reach that height I don't know about moon but space, Turkey, Iran, Malaysia....Insh Allah and Pakistan if Pakistan can come out of the war of west and democracy continues..........everything goes well...same with Bangladesh.......

It was Cheetah who caught you out and you are a liar cos it was not Hindi it was some other Indian dialect and you slipped up in conversation. Stop it now liar.

there is a difference between trolls and liars like you

Oh You mean that : কলকাতা , Conan?
I just googled Kalkata and this was the first result:
Kalkata - Wikipédia
I copied the weird looking letters, and the trolling began:D
I never knew they were different languages until now!

Do you feel stupid yet?

Don't humiliate Aryan B so badly. He is human after all. Forgive him. He will grow up someday.
Kalkata - Wikipédia
I copied the wierd looking letters, and the trolling began:pop:

Do you feel stupid yet?

Kalkata - Wikipédia
I copied the wierd looking letters, and the rolling began:pop:

Do you feel stupid yet?

Not at all I trust Cheetah who sussed you. you are a liar

I used GOOGLE TRANSLATE. I thought an Indian would point it out straight away, but I guess English to Hindi google translation is very good!

check this
Google Translate

God that was the best trolling streak I did here:bunny::bunny:

Ha Ha.....You really pissed off the Pakistanis by highlighting their India obsession..........and now they're accusing you all the more out of desperation....:lol::lol:

yes ofcourse...why not if it has the rocket which can travel up to the moon....but why does it want to reach to the moon?? tech demo??? well, suggest Iran at least prove one thing, may be by going nuclear like NK....in case of iran, there is only talk and big talk...nothing doing....so guys..talk less and do more...Iran is not only creating the problems for itself but for its friendly countries....only big talks and empty arrogance, even Pak was better than Iran..at least they proved the world that they ve the nuke capability and openly accepted it...

LOL you've been saying ingnore this troll for a week, yet you reply to my every post!
Do you feel lonely?

:rofl:....

He was kidding you, he pretended to be an Indian after you guys called him a false flagger Indian. It is so obvious that he is a Saudi. How weird! an Indian putting on free Syrian flag! and defending KSA!
Waw I mean...WAW:woot:, I have just realized how hard it was to figure out that he wasn't an Indian at all!

And having the nick Banu Ummayyah.

80% of Indian population would be Banu Umayyah..? How much is that ?

Back
Top Bottom