What's new

Can IRAN reach to the Moon ?

Aran_B
Let's keep personal attacks away, but you always resort to calling names (Liers, uneducated, poor English writing;), Stockholm Syndrome, slaves, Zionists, Wahabies...etc) everytime you get cornered with logic, that's why we don't take you seriously. I hope you get my point now my friend.
I thought Wahhabies don't study logic strange thou.

Ha Ha.....You really pissed off the Pakistanis by highlighting their India obsession..........and now they're accusing you all the more out of desperation....:lol::lol:
says the indian on the pakistani forum

Nothing impossible with the men mettle, but what scientific gain they get from it nothing really important, what really make the difference is when they send satellites to endeavor the other planets from Mercury to Pluto and send some pictures back to Earth. this way they bring back our reputation as a nation of science just like before. and this mission should be a duty for every Muslim country not just the Iranian if we realy care about our religion and we believe it deserve every effort to raise its name high.

says the indian on the pakistani forum

I am a member of 4 other forums of four other countries.....and i regularly post in those forums......does that mean I am obsessed with all those countries.........I generally look for popular forums and register......and take part in India centric discussions......so, you can say, I'm obsessed with India ;)

Thus, just being a member proves nothing.........BUT assuming everyone who does not conform with their propaganda as Indians, proves their obsession with India.........

I am a member of 4 other forums of four other countries.....and i regularly post in those forums......does that mean I am obsessed with all those countries.........I generally look for popular forums and register......and take part in India centric discussions......so, you can say, I'm obsessed with India ;)

Thus, just being a member proves nothing.........BUT assuming everyone who does not conform with their propaganda as Indians, proves their obsession with India.........
lol you need to step back and explore other possibilities here. Aryan called him Indian, not because of any obsession, but because he's an Indian. The guy is an Indian living in arabia. He changes his flag for some reason, but he's admitted he's Indian. In any case, even if he's not, Aryan based it on the guy's own admission.

Well you should. And embarrassed and ashamed.
In fact you should stop posting here for a week until everyone forgets this incident.

Let me get this straight. So you create an anonymous account on an Internet message board, put a bunch of flags under your name and change them over time, display the name of my ancestral home town in Iran on your profile, and sprinkle that with a few words in devanagari and then pat yourself on the back for having succeeded in confusing people who don't give a sh!t, as to your true nationality?

Let me ask you this. Do you also get a kick out of mistreating cats, dogs or other small animals that can't retaliate against you?

Well it may not be too late for you my friend. Modern medicine can do wonderful things for people like you now a days. But you have to seek treatment STAT!!!

so are you a member of Bharat Rakshak?

First of all Aryan B is an Iranian who for some reason is not coming out of the closet. May be you can give him some confidence.
lol you need to step back and explore other possibilities here. Aryan called him Indian, not because of any obsession, but because he's an Indian. The guy is an Indian living in arabia. He changes his flag for some reason, but he's admitted he's Indian. In any case, even if he's not, Aryan based it on the guy's own admission.

First of all Aryan B is an Iranian who for some reason is not coming out of the closet. May be you can give him some confidence.
Care to share your source Apu?

Possible but at a distant future . It would be better if Iran can make LRBM with 1000kg Nuke capability asap with 20 such missiles with nukes and then conducting nuclear test .

Of course "Iran" can reach the moon. BUT, can the poor Iranian guard who does get back to Earth?? THAT is the tougher question. Of course, in the Iranian value system, it is enough for him to merely reach the moon, maybe on the day before Ashura, then just die. Problem solved.

Of course "Iran" can reach the moon. BUT, can the poor Iranian guard who does get back to Earth?? THAT is the tougher question. Of course, in the Iranian value system, it is enough for him to merely reach the moon, maybe on the day before Ashura, then just die. Problem solved.

SON, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! that's it .

Back
Top Bottom