What's new

Can IRAN reach to the Moon ?

Who would have thought that Iran will advance so quickly in missile/satellite launch tech after sanctions considering hey had no previous experience or base ?

Look at the entire Iranian missile arsenal !

Yes they can , I will not be surprised ...

Why are you so obssesed with me. I have dual nationality :D
Now back to day dreaming, Iran can't even refine its own oil let alone send a mouce to the moon.
The only way for them is wait until NK does it then copy it and build an exact duplicate and stick Iranian flag on the side:coffee:

In what universe were you granted that dual nationality , fraud ?

Can Arabs refine their own oil ? Do Arabs even have a missile program ? Let alone launching satellites ...

Surely iran can reach moon , it has got the sophisticated rocket technology which is the basis of this project . Surely if Iran wants to do it , it can , i dont see any problem in it .

Compete in what? in fictional achievements? Selling big fat lies to our people to distract them from the harsh reality of unemployment, Poverty, inflation, corruption and oppression?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/175803-abu-dhabis-yahsat-launches-second-satellite.html

What fictional achievements ? :azn: Massive breakthroughs in bio and nano tech , the entire missile arsenal , the satellite launching capability , pursuing the plan to self reliance in defense and manufacturing their own weapons ... Define " Fiction " ? :rofl:

If Arabs start talking about human rights , democracy and freedom of speech , what has the world come to ? :cheesy: Better for your lot to continue chanting " Long Live His Majesty " accompanied by a three foot long name of the king :rofl:

Wow , I won't understand some indians , if an Arab , turk ,,,,, Zionist or Western saying it , I could understand why he saying it but an Indian !!

You will learn about Indians on here. Make your own mind about them.

Anyway back to topic I think there is much to be gained if China and Iran worked on this space project together

So far, only America has sent people to the moon.

The next two countries who will send people to the moon, in my opinion, are China and Iran.

Other countries may have the technology and finances (Russia and Japan), however they don't seem interested in this goal.
I just hope they use a better photoshop expert than the one they used for the Israeli passport:rofl:

Obsession with India ? :rofl: Just try to read the name of the forum again ...

The Site Runs because of Indian Traffic and Adsense.

Do you think Pakistani Traffic and Iranian Traffic which are Not even Worth Mentioning could Sustain the Site or You Guys can even have Paypal Accounts to Pay Donations. :lol:

Not to Mention Crapsh!t Chinese Traffic which Sells like 1$ for 10,000 Unique Visitors. :lol:

So far, only America has sent people to the moon.

The next two countries who will send people to the moon, in my opinion, are China and Iran.

Other countries may have the technology and finances (Russia and Japan), however they don't seem interested in this goal.

I know You like to Appease the Noobs and Get Some Thanks Wanks in Return.

But Iran? :lol:

Practically they can't even Put 1 Ton Satellite to LEO because of Geographical Constraints.

This is the Mariana Trench for Chinese Posters. :lol:

They don't need to feel embarrassed.......

Since you have caught a Pakistani "with his pants down".........all your/our posts will be deleted.........and they'll continue to act shamelessly.....

Actually , he has caught a false flagger with his pants down , how many of your posts have been deleted till now ?

I just hope they use a better photoshop expert than the one they used for the Israeli passport:rofl:

Yeah , just like their missiles and other defense equipment right ? :rofl:

The Site Runs because of Indian Traffic and Adsense.

Do you think Pakistani Traffic and Iranian Traffic which are Not even Worth Mentioning could Sustain the Site or You Guys can even have Paypal Accounts to Pay Donations. :lol:

Really ? Says who ? :rofl:

So Iranian and Pakistanis cant have Paypal accounts ? :azn:

Last time , I checked Indian paypals cant even send payments :lol:

They've made a technological breakthrough. They're now using donkeys instead.

missle.jpg

I thought this latest Arab weapon was top secret. How did news come out.

I am sure Iran in due course will progress in space

Wow , I won't understand some indians , if an Arab , turk ,,,,, Zionist or Western saying it , I could understand why he saying it but an Indian !!
Bro this is just an internet forum for fun time and trolling . Calm down :D

Back
Top Bottom