What's new

Can IRAN reach to the Moon ?

Actually , he has caught a false flagger with his pants down , how many of your posts have been deleted till now ?

Yeah , just like their missiles and other defense equipment right ? :rofl:

Really ? Says who ? :rofl:

So Iranian and Pakistanis cant have Paypal accounts ? :azn:

Last time , I checked Indian paypals cant even send payments :lol:

Infact More Pakistani and Iranian Traffic is Liability on the Server. :P

Go Try to Create a Paypal account. :azn:

Indian Can't send from Paypal Balance because of Indian Government Resolutions, But can send from Credit Card. :azn:

well , we need spend our money for earth not moon !!

and if we want send human to moon , we need a long term plan .... maybe in 1420 -1430 jalali ( 2040-2050 ) we might be able to send human to the moon ...

but lunching a satellite to moon's orbit is easier ... we can obtain it up to 1404 ( 2025 )

a long time before we concluded that Iran was more and equally deserving nation to get a place in G20 to 11 members of G20 economies. we find Argentina, Australia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia aren't as capable to have bigger economy size than Iran in future. and at the same time we find Iran would be able to make itself comparable in having technologies similar to Western nations by next 12-15 years, as, if China will have done so by that time then with the current investment in R&D in Iran, Iran would also be somewhere close to China in terms of owing high techs by next 12-15 years :tup:

also, oil/gas/natural resources of Iran is comparable to only Saudi Arabia, Canada and Russia of G20 and this way Iran will have enough in pocket to spend on developing high techs in future. and there is a great advantage Iran has due to its geographical location also. that is, Russia won't be confident how long EU economies may remain strong enough to import gas and oil from Russia but Indian middle class is growing, already around 350mil right which is close to total population of EU, and its an emerging economy which is closest to Iran in geographical proximity than its many other customers and they may look on Iran only as a reliable supplier of energy in future.:agree:

Iran is more than twice as big in Area than European members of G20 and its population is as big as France, UK, Germany and it is as capable in developing techs as western nations and on the top of that, Iran has as much natural resources that they may fulfill their every dream without any problem of money. Iran was equally deserving to be placed with G20 as France, UK, Italy, Indonesia, South Korea, Canada, Mexico and at the same time Iran was more deserving than Australia, Argentina, South Africa, Saudi Arabia to be placed among G20 economies :pop:

lol you need to step back and explore other possibilities here. Aryan called him Indian, not because of any obsession, but because he's an Indian. The guy is an Indian living in arabia. He changes his flag for some reason, but he's admitted he's Indian. In any case, even if he's not, Aryan based it on the guy's own admission.

And you need to think logically here.....his own countrymen confirmed that he is an Arab.....just read posts #133, #99
I think you should agree that being an Iranian you would be able to tell whether a person is Iranian or not more easily and accurately than others....

Also read his posts #102, #104, #111 for further enlightenment......

you know what stop blaming the Arab and blame Al Saud instead unless you have problem with the Arab as race?:disagree:

please accept my apologies. I have been brought up to love our Arab Iranian and Turkish brothers. As a Pakistani we owe our identity to the people or the ancestors of each of these great people.

Sometimes as in this occasion at my frustrations with some Arab leaders I have been negligent in not clarifying that point

Back
Top Bottom