What's new

Brazil overtakes UK has 6th largest GDP

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
BBC News - Brazilian economy overtakes UK's, says CEBR

uk once the work shop of the world is now in 7th place in the global walth ranking as Brazil becomes the 2nd of the BRICS nations to overtake them

India & Russia are next in line to achieve this next year or early 2013 THE GL;OBAL power MAP is changing fast

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

CEBR World Economic League Table
Rank 2011 2020 (forecast)
US
US

China
China

Japan
Japan

Germany
Russia

France
India

Brazil
Brazil

UK
Germany

Italy
UK

Russia
France

India
Italy

More on This Story

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

same artcle from forbes today

U.K. No Longer Sixth-Largest Economy. The New No. 6 Won't Surprise You - Forbes

I think CHINA WILL OVERTAKE around 2025 BUT SOME BELIEVE china one child policy will come to haunt them next decade as the STATE as more older people than YOUNG causing all sorts of potential burden on the state and even worse. UNREST in the country.

Its very CONTROVERSIAL topic that will have enormous consequences in decades to come

i believe we were the 7 last year . so good going . and as for Brazil what can i say . :tup:

I think CHINA WILL OVERTAKE around 2025 BUT SOME BELIEVE china one child policy will come to haunt them next decade as the STATE as more older people than YOUNG causing all sorts of potential burden on the state and even worse. UNREST in the country.

Its very CONTROVERSIAL topic that will have enormous consequences in decades to come

By 2016, we will see it pretty soon, since it is only 5 years from now. :coffee:

The global industrial might MAP is changing NOT just the BRICS there are others follwing behind

Indonesia, South kOREA ,South Africa & Malaysia & singpore etc

all non western nations

Russia at number 4? I doubt the ranking. Brazil has much better potential than Russia.

I agree, russia is nothing, their oil will run out in about 17 years and they will collapse.

I cant wait for that day, they have so much land we need to take alot of land from them.

Yes, the solution is obviously the Indian one. Lots of unemployed young people and zero infrastructure ('cause you guys hate infrastructure). Let's see how that turns out. It will be fun.

I agree, russia is nothing, their oil will run out in about 17 years and they will collapse.

I cant wait for that day, they have so much land we need to take alot of land from them.

you can only claim Azerbaijan and some part of Turkmenistan, other than that, you have no claim right.

Back
Top Bottom