What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not actual source. The source do not specify what you want to prove. Once again a total bulshit.

What is that what I provided you? It seems that you do not have shame of your countries excellent rape record. Where is the question of force intercourse with a girl who is not a wife or girlfriend and still not qualify for rape.

A typical illogical Pizza boy thinking particular to some specific country.

LOL, you still haven't learned to download PDF file. In a country where there's a rape every 20mins, a world record, education is of the least priority. No wonder, you 2nd last in general education test worldwide :omghaha:

LOL, you still haven't learned to download PDF file. In a country where there's a rape every 20mins, a world record, education is of the least priority. No wonder, you 2nd last in general education test worldwide :omghaha:

Concentration (reeducation) camp brain at its best. Pizza boy brain talking of IT. He is once again confusing between PDF format of file nad PDF- Pakistan Defense Forum. Concentration camp can hardly teach anything batter.

Last edited:
It's not about your opinion or my opinion, it is what the academic/historian said that matters. And I'm merely stating historical fact.
I know it hurts your fragile ego that your country is a British creation in 1947. Your attempt to smear china is proof of your insecurity. But historical fact is fact, as much as you dislike it, you can't change history.
Exactly, it is not what Chinese thought about India, I still challenge to quote the words from any academia around the world which states that India was "created" in 1947. I believe you have some confusions between 'Independence' and 'creation' go threw the Cambridge dictionary once again. Example : If tomorrow Tibet claims its full independence, that future date can not be regarded as 'creation' date of Tibet. Hence, Neither I nor my nation can accept the illogical points of about our history.

Regarding China, Can you prove that it is still a united country provided that the same constitution is not followed in different parts of 'China'? Parts such as Taiwan can pursue their independent foreign policy?

Since Chinese are jealous of our history and oldest civilization, It is not moraly appropriate for you to have doubts on our history. I suggest you to accept the truth and move forward.

Exactly, it is not what Chinese thought about India, I still challenge to quote the words from any academia around the world which states that India was "created" in 1947. I believe you have some confusions between 'Independence' and 'creation' go threw the Cambridge dictionary once again. Example : If tomorrow Tibet claims its full independence, that future date can not be regarded as 'creation' date of Tibet. Hence, Neither I nor my nation can accept the illogical points of about our history.

Regarding China, Can you prove that it is still a united country provided that the same constitution is not followed in different parts of 'China'? Parts such as Taiwan can pursue their independent foreign policy?

Since Chinese are jealous of our history and oldest civilization, It is not moraly appropriate for you to have doubts on our history. I suggest you to accept the truth and move forward.

He was educated in labor camp (reeducation camp) about Indian History and world economics. He is typing what he has learned so he is not at fault. He is attending classes to open a PDF file and advising us that it is not taught in India.

Concentration (reeducation) camp brain at its best. Pizza boy brain talking of IT. He is once again confusing between PDF format of file nad PDF- Pakistan Defense Forum. Concentration camp can hardly teach anything batter.

:omghaha: Concentration is Nazi germany. Not only you're uneducated on economic theory, poor in computer skills, you are equally bad in historical matters. 2nd last in general education test worldwide indeed

:omghaha: Concentration is Nazi germany. Not only you're uneducated on economic theory, poor in computer skills, you are equally bad in historical matters. 2nd last in general education test worldwide indeed

Poor chines do not have the proper knowledge of the system where he was brain washed by CCP education system. Concentration exist in many country including China.

List of concentration and internment camps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now he will deny Wiki also as he is taught to do so. First, after displaying his great ignorance in Economics and than confusing between own and others post and than confusing between between Rape and sex (Terming forced sex with some girl who is not wife or girl friend) and observing total silence on lady being sent to labour camp for complaining his daughter's rape, the great Chinese is now showing Ignorance about the place where he got his education.

Enjoy Gentleman.

You are right China is still not united, :yes4::yes4:

People's Republic of China passport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taiwan passport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this guy @Fattyacids still failed to tell us about so called United China between 221BC and 1912. :girl_wacko:

Poor chines do not have the proper knowledge of the system where he was brain washed by CCP education system. Concentration exist in many country including China.

List of concentration and internment camps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now he will deny Wiki also as he is taught to do so. First, after displaying his great ignorance in Economics and than confusing between own and others post and than confusing between between Rape and sex (Terming forced sex with some girl who is not wife or girl friend) and observing total silence on lady being sent to labour camp for complaining his daughter's rape, the great Chinese is now showing Ignorance about the place where he got his education.

Enjoy Gentleman.

Gentleman, may I present you an infamous Indian intellect who can't understand proper term and meaning of words from the same source that he posted :omghaha:

"Laogai was a word, short for "reform through labor", that referred to penal labour or prison farms in the People's Republic of China."

Concentration camp is not exactly the same as labour camp or prison farm. Likewise, marital rape is not the same as rape, and rape is not the same as having sex. That explains why you're 2nd last in general education and every 20mins there's a rape in your country.:omghaha:

Gentleman, may I present you an infamous Indian intellect who can't understand proper term or meaning of words on sources that he posted

As expected WIKI source is denied. This is not the first time. He terms his own news link " The Evidences" and denies references of others, how ever reliable they are. He has a great confusion between PDF (File format) and PDF- Pakistan defense forum. Once again A high IQ of 1 out of 4 rapist place is shining in its true colors with display of excellent knowledge of some one who was educated in that system.

As expected WIKI source is denied. This is not the first time. He terms his own news link " The Evidences" and denies references of others, how ever reliable they are. He has a great confusion between PDF (File format) and PDF- Pakistan defense forum.

That was from the wiki page itself under china section :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

2nd last in general education!

I'm exactly proving that wiki is never accurate, you don't seem to get the point :omghaha::omghaha: sub par indian intellect.

Once again great Chinese education is in exhibition. What he quoted one post before as reference is not accurate in second post?????!!!!!!!!!

He himself is full of controversies. No need to prove him wrong by giving him references.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

Once again great Chinese education is in exhibition. What he quoted one post before as reference is not accurate in second post?????!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

Stupidity begets stupidity. You still don't get it. :omghaha:

The quote from post 398 came from the wiki page you posted, yet you have no clue of what you posted.:omghaha:

Stupidity begets stupidity. You still don't get it. :omghaha:

The quote from post 398 came from the wiki page you posted, yet you have no clue of what you posted.:omghaha:

It is your idiocy on exhibition when you contradicts yourself. I am stick to what I say through out the discussion. It is you who change stands in each and every post of yours. Infact you are so idiot that you answer the post of somebody else think that it is your post. Every multinational company carries out Psychometric test for promotion and recruitment of their employee. You will miserably fail in that. Before writing any BS, you should have an idea that you are atleast not contradicting yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom