International Mathematical Olympiad 2013 results

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Indian in top 10

No Chinese in top 10.

I wonder why? :whistle:

7 Chinese in top 100.
Only 3 Indians.

We don't even play chess so our best are not there. India isn't athletic so your best is there.

If we took it seriously we would dominate.

Just like if we took cricket seriously, we would beat India every time.

I will not tolerate if any troll insults Indian intellect, so I replied.

Hypersonicmisiles, that pathetic troll will not reply now.; not especially to post number 174.:lol:

and may i ask how does engaging in a pointless and nerve-wracking argument can be any productive? i would encourage all of you not to waste your time. those who have achieved much through their lives didnt do so by wasting their time with such arguments.

7 Chinese in top 100.
Only 3 Indians.

We don't even play chess so our best are not there. India isn't athletic so your best is there.

If we took it seriously we would dominate.

Just like if we took cricket seriously, we would beat India every time.

You are taking time to reply.

Did you ever think that lack of money (in sports except cricket), govt. policies could also be reason why India is not evry good in sports.

But, no, you started insulting us, calling us inferior and what not. Look at your posts on thread, many are full of racist remarks against us.

So I replied.

Chess is not very popular in India too, so this excuse will not prevail.

Despite this there is one Indian player in top 10, but not a single Chinese in even top 20. :lol:

I value and respect Chinese members, but racist trolls like you need to be checked.

You are taking time to reply.

Did you ever think that lack of money (in sports except cricket), govt. policies could also be reason why India is not evry good in sports.

But, no, you started insulting us, calling us inferior and what not. Look at your posts on thread, many are full of racist remarks against us.

So I replied.

Chess is not very popular in India too, so this excuse will not prevail.

Despite this there is one Indian player in top 10, but not a single Chinese in even top 20. :lol:

I value and respect Chinese members, but racist trolls like you need to be checked.

Wake me up when you can win a gold medal in the olympics :lol:

I am just replying to Indian racism against us :coffee:

This ranking does not decide the IQ or proficiency in Maths of the average Indian student. It is important to note that application for the Olympiad team is an optional matter and students are required to apply for the entrance exam. I sincerely doubt how many students in India know there is such an exam...
I live in rural India and trust me, there is no shortage of talent in India. These kids in villages and small towns have so little, no proper books, no proper guidance and yet they do well. But there is a tendency to apply only for those exams where the school takes the initiative. So we need to change the enrollment system and get the schools involved (especially the state- run ).

China is far superior in tennis with Li Na winning 2 grand slams and being world number 3. China has other tennis players that have won doubles grand slams and made semifinal of singles.

Chinese woman Shanshan Feng won the LPGA grand slam.

Chinese women have won the Champions trophy in hockey.

Chinese women have gone to a final in the world cup in football.

China is superior in basketball, football, swimming, track & field, badminton, table tennis, gymnastics, shooting, Indoor volleyball, beach volleyball, Weightlifting, Judo, Archery, Sailing, Fencing, Taekwonodo, curling, figure skating, short track speed skating, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Only thing you are better is cricket (clownish sport) and men's hockey but your mens hockey team sucks for about 3 decades.

Indians are world beaters in raping, poverty and malnutrition.

Yawn

1. Davis Cup - Head to Head - China, P.R. (CHN) v India (IND)

India is a far superior tennis nation. LOL - just look at the 100% record posted above.

2. China is not a world beater in any major international sport.

So you can jump up and down the trampoline all you want and talk of niche sports.

Women football?? LOL. Please continue making a complete fool of yourself. It is extremely endearing.

You have to understand the mindset of simple-minded Chinese folk like the one posting here. They have no freedom of right, speech or expression. They blindly believe what their Communist masters teach them. Being enslaved - either by dynasties, the Japanese or by the Communist party has been their story. Things are so bad there that Chinese citizens have to apply for refugee status in a 3rd world country like India. We must show him the path - perhaps he will be lucky enough to cross over the Himalayas and join his Tibetan brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
Yawn

India is a far superior tennis nation. LOL - just look at the 100% record posted above.

So you can jump up and down the trampoline all you want and talk of niche sports.

Women football?? LOL. Please continue making a complete fool of yourself. It is extremely endearing.

You have to understand the mindset of simple-minded Chinese folk like the one posting here. They have no freedom of right, speech or expression. They blindly believe what their Communist masters teach them. Being enslaved - either by dynasties, the Japanese or by the Communist party has been their story. Things are so bad there that Chinese citizens have to apply for refugee status in a 3rd world country like India. We must show him the path - perhaps he will be lucky enough to cross over the Himalayas and join his Tibetan brothers and sisters.

You totally nailed him.

Yawn

How many grand slams in singles have any Indian won? :lol:
Li Na has won French Open in 2011 and Australian Open 2014 and is current world number 3.
We have Peng Shuai, Zhang Jie, and a few others.

Most of our top players never play Davis cup or Fed cup for women. They concentrate on their singles career. That's why Switzerland hasn't won a Davis cup because Federer rarely plays Davis cup. Neither does others like Djokovic. Chinese players always concentrate on their singles career. It's a well known fact in the tennis world.

But if we played now, Zhang Ze and Wu Di would easily win the tie against India.

Womens football is bigger than your cricket :lol:
It's huge in America.

Go win a gold medal at the next olympics, then come back.

India is useless at sports, couldn't even win a single gold medal at the London olympics, sums up your entire race.

You totally nailed him.

Nailed him back :coffee:

How many grand slams in singles have any Indian won? :lol:
Li Na has won French Open in 2011 and Australian Open 2014 and is current world number 3.

Most of our top players never play Davis cup or Fed cup for women. They concentrate on their singles career. That's why Switzerland hasn't won a Davis cup because Federer rarely plays Davis cup. Neither does others like Djokovic. Chinese players always concentrate on their singles career. It's a well known fact in the tennis world.

But if we played now, Zhang Ze and Wu Di would easily win the tie.

Womens football is bigger than your cricket :lol:
It's huge in America.

Go win a gold medal at the next olympics, then come back.

India is useless at sports, couldn't even win a single gold medal at the London olympics, sums up your entire race.

Hahahahahha

You know nothing of tennis. Federer and Wawrinka both play the Davis Cup regularly for Switzerland. LOL.

Djokovic too plays the Davis Cup - infact, they won the Davis Cup a few years ago with Djokovic

And you are lying as usual. Your Top ranked singles player plays the Davis Cup and he ranked a mind-numbing 204!!!
Concentrating on his non-existent singles' career
Perhaps he should take up trampoline jumping
Singles Rankings - Tennis - ATP World Tour

Wu Die - the top ranked Chinese player concentrating on his awesome singles' career - where - he

"Became the first Chinese man to contest a match at the Australian Open...As a wild card, he lost to Dodig in 1st RD"

Hahahaha - didn't even qualify - had to secure a wild card entry. LOL. And he was the first Chinese in the Main Draw of the Aus Open. LOL - a tournament that Indians have been playing since the 1950s. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Man, you are hilarious.

Fed Cup - Head to Head - China, P.R. (CHN) v India (IND)

For Fed Cup (womens) its 3-0 for China.

The most recent one was in 2011 and we still beat you even though none of our top players played. Your Sania Mirza got beat by one of our youngsters :lol:
Yes, indeed - people really follow the Fed Cup with a bit more fervour than Trampoline jumping. Meanwhile, please continue to make us laugh with your 204th ranked singles male player

Hahahahahha

You know nothing of tennis. Federer and Wawrinka both play the Davis Cup regularly for Switzerland. LOL.

Djokovic too plays the Davis Cup - infact, they won the Davis Cup a few years ago with Djokovic

And you are lying as usual. Your Top ranked singles player plays the Davis Cup and he ranked a mind-numbing 204!!!
Concentrating on his non-existent singles' career
Perhaps he should take up trampoline jumping
Singles Rankings - Tennis - ATP World Tour

They play only if the draw opens up. Federer usually skips it and only plays the playoff. Djokovic plays semis and finals. Djoker didn't play against Switzerland just a couple of weeks ago to rest up.

Nadal rarely plays now and only plays when his schedule eases up. He played last year against Ukraine on clay.

Our male players are really upcoming and will easily beat India, ranking don't matter. India has that Yuki Bambri kid but he won't be doing anything in the ATP tour. He lacks power to be good in the ATP, the only Indian I like is Somdev as his favourite player is my favourite player.

Wu Die - the top ranked Chinese player concentrating on his awesome singles' career - where - he

"Became the first Chinese man to contest a match at the Australian Open...As a wild card, he lost to Dodig in 1st RD"

Hahahaha - didn't even qualify - had to secure a wild card entry. LOL. And he was the first Chinese in the Main Draw of the Aus Open. LOL - a tournament that Indians have been playing since the 1950s. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Man, you are hilarious.

Yes, indeed - people really follow the Fed Cup with a bit more fervour than Trampoline jumping. Meanwhile, please continue to make us laugh with your 204th ranked singles male player

Tennis wasn't popular in China until Li Na and now we are already ahead of you :lol:

Li Na became the first ASIAN to win a slam.

India has been playing since 1950 and couldn't win a single slam.

Once again proving our superiority over Indians, when ever we take up the sport properly, we move ahead of India. Indians are limited.

Stick to cricket which no one plays apart from British colonies :lol:

China thrash India at Asian Women's Basketball

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom