What's new

International Mathematical Olympiad 2013 results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently Indians are CEO of international companies totaling 350-400 Bill $. Microsoft is the new addition. Yes no doubt East Asians are smart, but more than IQ it has to do with East Asian government's focus on education and human development where countries in South Asia lack.

Becoming CEO is more about playing politics and having the right people skills. Indians tend to be more conversant with Western culture than East Asians, so they play these games more comfortably and rise to the top.

like indians are good innovators, if chinese lack in innovation, indians lack in both intelligence AND innovation. bring any intelligence metric, i can assure you chinese is ALWAYS on top of your indians, and yes, that includes innovation, which you indians completely lacking.

okay, here is the metric... take a chinese outside the wall of propaganda, into a country where everybody has equal opportunity to succeed. Look at least 2-3 generations to be fair, so not the just the brightest is looked at --- and you will see that Chinese are average.

here in the US for example...

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Becoming CEO is more about playing politics and having the right people skills. Indians tend to be more conversant with Western culture than East Asians, so they play these games more comfortably and rise to the top.

Indians got to be CEO's because they knew how play taking games with westerners...? :lol:

It has been a while since you posted bat crazy stuff, welcome back into it. This post of yours devoid of an iota of intellect...

okay, here is the metric... take a chinese outside the wall of propaganda, into a country where everybody has equal opportunity to succeed. Look at least 2-3 generations to be fair, so not the just the brightest is looked at --- and you will see that Chinese are average.

here in the US for example...

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Indians got to be CEO's because they knew how play taking games with westerners...? :lol:

It has been a while since you posted bat crazy stuff, welcome back into it. This post of yours devoid of an iota of intellect...

and that's in the US? take english speaking indian into another english speaking country and indians are doing better than the chinese and you call that equal?? even philipino is doing far better, why? because their official language is, you guessed it, English. Take chinese and indian and put them into countries that don't speak either english or chinese, chinese far outperforms indians, example, Philippine, Malaysia, Indonesia, even non-english speaking EU countries. These places produced far more richer chinese than another large immigrant groups, Indians.

We are far superior to India in everything but cricket.
Try harder, much much harder.

Maybe that's what the local communist newspapers tell you - but reality is quite different. India is better at Tennis, Cricket, Golf, Hockey - China edges India only in soccer - but China is hardly a world power in that sport - not even the best in Asia. Jumping up and down on the trampoline - now that's where China are world beaters.

Lmao .. We didn't even give a ****.. Before sending rovers to space .. First lift your hundred of millions of people to earthly living standards .. What a joke ..

I was quoting a Chinese members. Why you are burning?

Maybe that's what the local communist newspapers tell you - but reality is quite different. India is better at Tennis, Cricket, Golf, Hockey - China edges India only in soccer - but China is hardly a world power in that sport - not even the best in Asia. Jumping up and down on the trampoline - now that's where China are world beaters.

China is far superior in tennis with Li Na winning 2 grand slams and being world number 3. China has other tennis players that have won doubles grand slams and made semifinal of singles.

Chinese woman Shanshan Feng won the LPGA grand slam.

Chinese women have won the Champions trophy in hockey.

Chinese women have gone to a final in the world cup in football.

China is superior in basketball, football, swimming, track & field, badminton, table tennis, gymnastics, shooting, Indoor volleyball, beach volleyball, Weightlifting, Judo, Archery, Sailing, Fencing, Taekwonodo, curling, figure skating, short track speed skating, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Only thing you are better is cricket (clownish sport) and men's hockey but your mens hockey team sucks for about 3 decades.

Indians are world beaters in raping, poverty and malnutrition.

China is far superior in tennis with Li Na winning 2 grand slams and being world number 3. China has other tennis players that have won doubles grand slams and made semifinal of singles.

Chinese woman Shanshan Feng won the LPGA grand slam.

Chinese women have won the Champions trophy in hockey.

Chinese women have gone to a final in the world cup in football.

China is superior in basketball, football, swimming, track & field, badminton, table tennis, gymnastics, shooting, Indoor volleyball, beach volleyball, Weightlifting, Judo, Archery, Sailing, Fencing, Taekwonodo, curling, figure skating, short track speed skating, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Only thing you are better is cricket (clownish sport) and men's hockey but your mens hockey team sucks for about 3 decades.

Indians are world beaters in raping, poverty and malnutrition.

Is this why Saina Nehwal is 7th ranked Badminton player in worl and PV Sinhu 10thj? :lol:

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCsQFjAB&url=http://www.mid-day.com/articles/saina-nehwal-climbs-to-7th-place-pv-sindhu-at-10th-in-world-ranking/15060019&ei=eyb7UsmsLMaLrQed64CAAQ&usg=AFQjCNELFBwU71sYUAyVmD7SL5ptNOPpLw

And what do you have to counter him?

VAnand3.jpg

1 Carlsen, Magnus g NOR 2872 0 1990
2 Aronian, Levon g ARM 2826 11 1982
3 Kramnik, Vladimir g RUS 2787 0 1975
4 Topalov, Veselin g BUL 2785 0 1975
5 Caruana, Fabiano g ITA 2781 11 1992
6 Grischuk, Alexander g RUS 2777 0 1983
7 Nakamura, Hikaru g USA 2776 11 1987
8 Anand, Viswanathan g IND 2773 0 1969
9 Karjakin, Sergey g RUS 2766 11 1990
10 Gelfand, Boris g ISR 2761 11 19

FIDE Online. FIDE Top players - Top 100 Players February 2014

Oops! No Chinese player in top 10?

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCUQFjAA&url=http://ratings.fide.com/top.phtml&ei=Pif7Up-uF4GTrgea8oDYBQ&usg=AFQjCNHc9NeYdDr5vC-8M3CXRxy0NeJslg&bvm=bv.61190604,d.bmk

@Hypersonicmissiles

Last edited:
How many major titles have they won?
We are way ahead of you in badminton, its not even remotely close :lol:

Top 10 Chess Players 2014

International Mathematical Olympiad 2013 results | Page 12

@Hypersonicmissiles

lol guys srsly stop bashing each other :o:o_O

I will not tolerate if any troll insults Indian intellect, so I replied.

Hypersonicmisiles, that pathetic troll will not reply now.; not especially to post number 174.:lol:

Top 10 Chess Players 2014

International Mathematical Olympiad 2013 results | Page 12

@Hypersonicmissiles

Chess is like cricket for us, we don't play that very much.

You got 3 guys in the top 100 while we have 7 in the top 100 :lol:

Indians are not athletic so you got one guy at 8th place in chess :lol:

But there is no Chinese player in top 20, this is what troubles me.

After all Chinese are much smarter than Indians, according to you, right?

Playing chess requires skills, focus and strategies. Its not cup of eta for everyone.

To other Chinese Members: I apologize if I have offended you, but this members @Hypersonicmissiles was insulting Indians. I had to reply.

But there is no Chinese player in top 20, this is what troubles me.

After all Chinese are much smarter than Indians, according to you, right?

Playing chess requires skills, focus and strategies. Its not cup of eta for everyone.

To other Chinese Members: I apologize if I have offended you, but this members @Hypersonicmissiles was insulting Indians. I had to reply.

I read the top 100 ranking and i edited my post.

3 Indians in the top 100.
7 Chinese in the top 100.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even in a sport we don't even care about we are ahead of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom