What's new

International Mathematical Olympiad 2013 results

Status
Not open for further replies.
China at the Olympics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go check out the medalists section and see for yourself.

We have only been in Olympics since 1984 and we are already dominant in many sports.

Wake me up when India just qualifies for these events let alone win a medal, let alone win gold medal.

India good at sports? Nice joke kid :lol:

First qualify for Olympic sports, then try for medals LOL

No Indian will ever outsmart an East Asian.
Indians are born with a low IQ thus don't have the intelligence to beat Chinese.

Which is precisely why we have so many Chinese refugees in India. LOL. Imagine asking a third world country for refugee status - hahahahaha - that's how pathetic China is.

Well if working as a maid and porter in Italy is success, congratulation! At Jungfernstieg, my city's high-end shopping district we have a wellknown German saussage kiost that employs three Indians selling bratwursts. :)

And we have many Chinese in India selling reasonably well-knit sweaters on the streets. I don't know whether they are legally allowed to do so or not - but we think they need the dough and allow them to do so.

Last edited:
And we have many Chinese in India selling reasonably well-knit sweaters on the streets. I don't know whether they are legally allowed to do so or not - but we think they need the dough and allow them to do so.

I couldn't care less what Chinese do in India. But telling me that Indians are some doing better than Euroeans in the US or even the EU is utter BS!

I couldn't care less what Chinese do in India. But telling me that Indians are some doing better than Euroeans in the US or even the EU is utter BS!

The biggest gift british give to india is english, they can't compete with the chinese in non-english/non-chinese speaking countries.

Which is precisely why we have so many Chinese refugees in India. LOL. Imagine asking a third world country for refugee status - hahahahaha - that's how pathetic China is.

really??? hahaha, sure take these tibetans, china doesn't need them anyway. I know, I know, the richest chinese immigrate to the west, middle-upper stays in china, and the lowest group like Tibatans go to India, Africa or Southeast Asia, congrat, the more of these low class/low iq people displaced to India, the better china becomes, it's better for everybody, don't you agree?

Last edited:
Well if working as a maid and porter in Italy is success, congratulation! At Jungfernstieg, my city's high-end shopping district we have a wellknown German saussage kiost that employs three Indians selling bratwursts. :)

if having massage parlors prostituting your women and know as wait staff is the chinese dream, so be it. In my city they have several chinese special time massage parlors, that employ chinese wishbones on their back.

Buddy, if you know the history of maths, you'll know. there's no much to argue.

No huge country is fully represented. US is represented by Massachusetts and Connecticut. Why not southern states like Mississippi When India last participated, it sent the top two states with highest GRE enrollment, why not poorer ones?

Facts are facts, you are a sore loser, butt hurting indian!

Indian IQ strikes again, There's no direct correlation between PISA and Innovation, coz PISA measures general education standard at upper primary and mid secondary level

according to OCED US is represented as a country average, maybe the fatty acids and that retarded gene in you did not get that...

if having massage parlors prostituting your women and know as wait staff is the chinese dream, so be it. In my city they have several chinese special time massage parlors, that employ chinese wishbones on their back.

My women? Is that how you Indians treat women? No wonder that you guys treat your women like objects and thet them accordingly. Anyway, you seem to well versed in this matter. Poor guy, needs to pay to get laid.
smiley-hug005.gif

My women? Is that how you Indians treat women? No wonder that you guys treat your women like objects and thet them accordingly. Anyway, you seem to well versed in this matter. Poor guy, needs to pay to get laid.
smiley-hug005.gif

Yes. your women - did you forget how your ilk are known to make a living in other countries? LOL. and I can be well versed without partaking in it. You tend to get busted a lot and in the news. .:lol:

You do realize that the average Indian is two inches taller than the average Chinese? I mean if you want to go by physical traits we could. Else if you are on a solo retard competition then so be it.

I just looked it up because I keep hearing Indians show off how much taller they are than everyone else.

Indian males clock in at 5 ft 5 inches in the most recent widespread national study. You're one of the shortest male nationalities recorded. Hell, every East Asian nationality, including the Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese, clock in at much higher average heights. The Mainland Chinese are 3 inches taller than you (5 ft 8 inches), the Japanese 2 inches (5 ft 7 inches), South Koreans 3 1/2 inches (5 ft 8 1/2 inches), and the North Koreans are almost 1/2 an inch taller than you.

Template:Average height around the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Sources and references for all of these studies are at the bottom of the page, so don't bother with the bullshit excuse that this is Wikipedia and shouldn't count for whatever reason.)

Yes. your women - did you forget how your ilk are known to make a living in other countries? LOL. and I can be well versed without partaking in it. You tend to get busted a lot and in the news. .:lol:

German women are not known to work as prostitutes in foreign countries. In case they do, they would be high class prostitutes and of course out of reach for poor Indians. It would only reamin a dream for you to ever partake in this entertainment.

Oh BTW, I don't see anything wrong with prostitution as long as they do it voluntarily. It's legal here in Germany and protected by law.

German women are not known to work as prostitutes in foreign countries. In case they do, they would be high class prostitutes and of course out of reach for poor Indians. It would only reamin a dream for you to ever partake in this entertainment.

Oh BTW, I don't see anything wrong with prostitution as long as they do it voluntarily. It's legal here in Germany and protected by law.

Say what ? :o:

Franz my boy the German Nation has changed from the days I & my friend Nietzsche used to debate endlessly the philosophical conundrums of the ages, over a football match in Berlin ! :(

Shameful stat for India. This is an indicator of the rotten state of our Education System.

according to OCED US is represented as a country average, maybe the fatty acids and that retarded gene in you did not get that...

Making personal attack doesn't win you argument. US was represented by MA, CT and one other state. A sore loser is a sore loser, you can cry and deny, the fact is we topped PISA. :yahoo:

Making personal attack doesn't win you argument. US was represented by MA, CT and one other state. A sore loser is a sore loser.

That is 3 more states than the small sample out of the city of shanghai. wall of deceit was busted not by me-- rather by folks , unbiased and outside the the great wall of deceit.

I just looked it up because I keep hearing Indians show off how much taller they are than everyone else.

Indian males clock in at 5 ft 5 inches in the most recent widespread national study. You're one of the shortest male nationalities recorded. Hell, every East Asian nationality, including the Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese, clock in at much higher average heights. The Mainland Chinese are 3 inches taller than you (5 ft 8 inches), the Japanese 2 inches (5 ft 7 inches), South Koreans 3 1/2 inches (5 ft 8 1/2 inches), and the North Koreans are almost 1/2 an inch taller than you.

Template:Average height around the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Sources and references for all of these studies are at the bottom of the page, so don't bother with the bullshit excuse that this is Wikipedia and shouldn't count for whatever reason.)

lol a chinese reduced to researching heights.

You know everyone is taller when you and your brethren lay on your backs for one dollah!

That is 3 more states than the small sample out of the city of shanghai. wall of deceit was busted not by me-- rather by folks , unbiased and outside the the great wall of deceit.

Shanghai population is 15 million. MA and CT combined is only 10 million. :omghaha:

we are talking about your ilk, the Schlitzauge das, as they call you in germany.

Shanghai population is 15 million. MA and CT combined is only 10 million. :omghaha:

First of all it was more than two states in the US .

but 15 mil go to school in shangahi and took the test :rofl:

and " sample of shanghai was extremely small too.

also- unlike your country, we don't have parents outside throwing cheat notes from windows during a test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom