What's new

International Mathematical Olympiad 2013 results

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many grand slams in singles have any Indian won? :lol:
Li Na has won French Open in 2011 and Australian Open 2014 and is current world number 3.
We have Peng Shuai, Zhang Jie, and a few others.

Most of our top players never play Davis cup or Fed cup for women. They concentrate on their singles career. That's why Switzerland hasn't won a Davis cup because Federer rarely plays Davis cup. Neither does others like Djokovic. Chinese players always concentrate on their singles career. It's a well known fact in the tennis world.

But if we played now, Zhang Ze and Wu Di would easily win the tie against India.

Womens football is bigger than your cricket :lol:
It's huge in America.

Go win a gold medal at the next olympics, then come back.

India is useless at sports, couldn't even win a single gold medal at the London olympics, sums up your entire race.

Nailed him back :coffee:

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...tcg9SXvco9Xh1q6D-CTlsOQ&bvm=bv.61190604,d.bmk

we will see how many gold medals you win at your masters olympic in 2020.....

We weren't colonised by the Japs for 300 years.

:lol: How many we win, it will be far more than anything your 3rd world country will win.

Dude, whats your fetish with this guy? :lol:

Let it go bro.

:lol: How many we win, it will be far more than anything your 3rd world country will win.

Let it go bro.
Oh....it was even worse....don't you remember what Japanese did....;)

Let it go bro.

You claimed we didn't win any gold medals in Olympics.

I simply refuted your claim.

Fact remains that there is no single Chinese chess player in top 20 ranks declared by FIDE.

As I said, chess is not everyone's cup of tea. :lol:

This will be my last reply to you.

You claimed we didn't win any gold medals in Olympics.

I simply refuted your claim.

I was supposed to say in 2012 Olympics.

I know you have won a gold medal from all the decades you have competed in the olympics.
I'm not that cruel.

Chillax

They play only if the draw opens up. Federer usually skips it and only plays the playoff. Djokovic plays semis and finals. Djoker didn't play against Switzerland just a couple of weeks ago to rest up.

Nadal rarely plays now and only plays when his schedule eases up. He played last year against Ukraine on clay.

Our male players are really upcoming and will easily beat India, ranking don't matter. India has that Yuki Bambri kid but he won't be doing anything in the ATP tour. He lacks power to be good in the ATP, the only Indian I like is Somdev as his favourite player is my favourite player.

Tennis wasn't popular in China until Li Na and now we are already ahead of you :lol:

Li Na became the first ASIAN to win a slam.

India has been playing since 1950 and couldn't win a single slam.

Once again proving our superiority over Indians, when ever we take up the sport properly, we move ahead of India. Indians are limited.

Stick to cricket which no one plays apart from British colonies :lol:

China thrash India at Asian Women's Basketball

Thoughts?

HAHAHAHHAA - China ahead of India in tennis!! LOL. Dream on. You should join your Tibetan brothers and cross the border.

HAHAHAHHAA - China ahead of India in tennis!! LOL. Dream on. You should join your Tibetan brothers and cross the border.

Win a grand slam in the singles in either men or women, then come back.

Li Na has achieved more than all Indian tennis players from the 50 years you have been playing. Took her only a few years to do it.

We achieved in 10 years what you couldn't in 50 years.

We didn't compete in the olympics until 1984 and only a few olympics later we are top 3 along with US and Russia. We have even moved ahead of Russia.

I was supposed to say in 2012 Olympics.

I know you have won a gold medal from all the decades you have competed in the olympics.
I'm not that cruel.

Chillax

Fact remains, just like the USSR used to win medals in sports nobody cared about - China is in the same boat. You are not a world champion in any major world sport - and you will not be in the foreseeable future.

Win a grand slam in the singles in either men or women, then come back.

Li Na has achieved more than all Indian tennis players from the 50 years you have been playing. Took her only a few years to do it.

We achieved in 10 years what you couldn't in 50 years.

We didn't compete in the olympics until 1984 and only a few olympics later we are top 3 along with US and Russia. We have even moved ahead of Russia.

LOL, one swallow doesn't make a summer. And the WTA tour is not in the same bracket as the ATP tour. We will talk when you are able to win ATP titles in either singles or doubles - and I am talking mere titles which also would be beyond the reach of the Chinese. Indians of course have won Grand Slams in Doubles and even slams in Junior besides winning many ATP tour titles. I doubt a single Chinese player has won any ATP Tour event in either singles or doubles. When you do, let me know.

Fact remains, just like the USSR used to win medals in sports nobody cared about - China is in the same boat. You are not a world champion in any major world sport - and you will not be in the foreseeable future.

We came 2nd in swimming last olympics which is one of the top 2 sports in the olympics.
Sun Yang is world class.
Gymnastics is a global sport and we are a top team.

We have to improve in many sports such as mens football and mens basketball and track & field (especially track).

We are ahead of India in sports. And will always be ahead of you 3rd worlders.

LOL, one swallow doesn't make a summer. And the WTA tour is not in the same bracket as the ATP tour. We will talk when you are able to win ATP titles in either singles or doubles - and I am talking mere titles which also would be beyond the reach of the Chinese. Indians of course have won Grand Slams in Doubles and even slams in Junior besides winning many ATP tour titles. I doubt a single Chinese player has won any ATP Tour event in either singles or doubles. When you do, let me know.

When you can win a grand slam in singles in either ATP or WTA, then come and talk.

And no, juniors don't count.

*I'll be back in a few hours, going to eat now*

We came 2nd in swimming last olympics which is one of the top 2 sports in the olympics.
Sun Yang is world class.
Gymnastics is a global sport and we are a top team.

We have to improve in many sports such as mens football and mens basketball and track & field (especially track).

We are ahead of India in sports. And will always be ahead of you 3rd worlders.

When you can win a grand slam in singles in either ATP or WTA, then come and talk.

And no, juniors don't count.

*I'll be back in a few hours, going to eat now*

First talk of the first rung - then talk of the next one. LOL.

and that's in the US? take english speaking indian into another english speaking country and indians are doing better than the chinese and you call that equal?? even philipino is doing far better, why? because their official language is, you guessed it, English. Take chinese and indian and put them into countries that don't speak either english or chinese, chinese far outperforms indians, example, Philippine, Malaysia, Indonesia, even non-english speaking EU countries. These places produced far more richer chinese than another large immigrant groups, Indians.

slow one, this of citizens who are generations deep... and they all know english. even in european countries where english is not the first language, indian heritage group outperforms you chinese.

Heads up, Indians in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore still outperform the average native.

Heads up, Indians in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore still outperform the average native.

I believe a large part of their desire to eject verbal diarrhea here stems from them getting beaten at Schools and Colleges by Indians.

China at the Olympics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go check out the medalists section and see for yourself.

We have only been in Olympics since 1984 and we are already dominant in many sports.

Wake me up when India just qualifies for these events let alone win a medal, let alone win gold medal.

India good at sports? Nice joke kid :lol:

First talk of the first rung - then talk of the next one. LOL.

First qualify for Olympic sports, then try for medals LOL

No Indian will ever outsmart an East Asian.
Indians are born with a low IQ thus don't have the intelligence to beat Chinese.

slow one, this of citizens who are generations deep... and they all know english. even in european countries where english is not the first language, indian heritage group outperforms you chinese.

Well if working as a maid and porter in Italy is success, congratulation! At Jungfernstieg, my city's high-end shopping district we have a wellknown German saussage kiost that employs three Indians selling bratwursts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom