What's new

International Mathematical Olympiad 2013 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude I asked one single question, and you gave me an entire article to read.

There's nothing in this opinionated article that addresses the question. Since I painstakingly read to the end, now I invite you to skim through the comments section. You'll see more balanced views from real Americans.

Here's a particularly interesting comment I wanted to highlight, because it's similar to the one I asked:

Prinzessin said:
What a stupid opinion, has this person any knowledgr about statistic, do not the other countries also send their best students to do this test?All of them have to pass the exam for attending pisa test. Why the people has no idea or knowledge always allowed to express thier opnion because of envy?

World Student Rankings: China Is Cheating the PISA System | TIME.com

Dude I asked one single question, and you gave me an entire article to read.

There's nothing in this opinionated article that addresses the question. Since I painstakingly read to the end, now I invite you to skim through the comments section. You'll see more balanced views from real Americans.

Here's a particularly interesting comment I wanted to highlight, because it's similar to the one I asked:

here you go

China is uniquely not listed as a country in the rankings — unlike the U.S., Russia, Germany, Australia and other nations judged on the basis of their country-wide performances. Instead, China only shares Shanghai’s score with PISA. (Hong Kong, a Special Autonomous Region of China, sends its own data.)

By not providing full national data, China is in effect cheating.

As Loveless noted earlier this year, Shanghai’s test scores “will be depicted, in much of the public discussion that follows, as the results for China.” He added: “that is wrong.”

here you go

I'm not sure if I understand the underlined parts. Do you?

How do you define cheating? If China is not listed as a country, but explicitly listed as Shanghai and is sharing Shanghai's data, then it's not cheating, correct?

I'm not sure if I understand the underlined parts. Do you?

How do you define cheating? If China is not listed as a country, but explicitly listed as Shanghai and is sharing Shanghai's data, then it's not cheating, correct?

That's just it, they claim and brag to be no1 in the world as a " country" , while the facts are it is just from one city. even the chinese here claim to be no1 in these test as a "country" ...

Rational debate, it that what you do here? LOL. Effusively trying to pretend to be white, hurl racist and bigoted language at others because of your inferiority complex of being a chinese, is not debate. It is the child in you crying out for help... look you should be atleast proud that you chinese a wee bit better off than the trailer park trash crowd. Run with it kiddo :lol:

I don't have to pretend to be something I innately am. You have provided no proof to the contrary, yet you have continued to repeat your obsession with finding out my race for the last 6 months or so. It reveals the identity crisis and serious personality disorders you have, but reveals nothing about me.

And why is it Chinese? Why not Korean? Or Pakistani? Or Siberian? What is this fixation on China that you have? And labeling EVERYONE who disagrees with you, no matter what flag or ancestry, as a Chinese person? It's obsessive and makes you look retarded and childish.

Grow up poop stick.

Lmao you make it sound like as if only white ppl have the right to bash you ..:lol:

Exactly my point!

It's an indirect implication that, in the back of his mind, he truly does find us superior to everyone else.

Haha! Jokes on this idiot in the end.

I don't have to pretend to be something I innately am. You have provided no proof to the contrary, yet you have continued to repeat your obsession with finding out my race for the last 6 months or so. It reveals the identity crisis and serious personality disorders you have, but reveals nothing about me.

And why is it Chinese? Why not Korean? Or Pakistani? Or Siberian? What is this fixation on China that you have? And labeling EVERYONE who disagrees with you, no matter what flag or ancestry, as a Chinese person? It's obsessive and makes you look retarded and childish.

Grow up poop stick.

You want proof of what? that you walk, talk and quack like a chinese here? that you claim to be american while you support everything chinese and even take up for them hacking, stealing from us. If you ask any administrationn or state department , we are not going after India, rather the move is to be strategicallyalignedd with India. Our nation security interests align with india. while what do you do here- jump in every topic that speaks to any thinking negative about the chiense are start your racist comments.

It is not about me ceding anything to whites, rather it is about not allowing you to cede your chinese heritage to claim to be white, european etc.

It is you who is the village idiot here...what is your contribution tothesee boards? To jump in every India/ china topic with words like " poop stick" , "you are short , you are brown" bigoted cries? : lol: it is you who is so desperate to be white because to you it seems to give you a break from your inferiority complex. All you do here is just make racist and bigoted posts about peoples color and physical features. It is you who is driving the clown car here... :D

Your answer to any foreign policy or intellectual discussion is " You are a brown, ugly, short , black , inferior, poop skin ", me chinese turned white- superior... :rofl:

Last edited:
You want proof of what? that you walk, talk and quack like chinese here? that you claim to be american while you support everything chinese and even take up for them hacking, stealing from us. If you ask any adminstration or state department , we are not going after India, rather the move is to be strategically alinged with India. Our nation secruity interests align with india.

It is not about me ceding anything to whites, rather it is about not allowing you to cede your chinese heritage to claim to be white, european etc.

It is you who is the village idiot here...what is your contribution to tehse boards? To jump in every India/ china topic with words like " poop stick" , "you are short , you are brown" bigoted cries? : lol: it is you who is so desperate to be white because to you it seems to give you a break from your inferiority complex. All you do here is just make racist and bigoted posts about peoples color and physical features. It is you who is driving the clown car here... :D

America accuses India of dumping, sets duties on steel rods, challenges India's solar program

India warns U.S. about dumping investigation in solar trade spat

India complains about American FDA actions on domestic drug firms

US drags India to WTO against World's largest 4000 MW solar plant and solar mission

I guess perhaps 3rd time is charm when trying to make a chinese ' get it'. You gave the example of population numbers as having some bearing in the discussion.

OECD did not debunk anything, they merely came out and did a PR job trying to cover up.

They did not even dispute the fact that the chinese sampling was from one city, it was not " china 's PISA' results, rather of one city in china.

Massage boy! ~ if the europeans are taller, let them be... I just enjoy knowing that you chinese are a tad above the double wide class in america- in terms of success ratio goes.... and far far behind indian american successes . :lol:

who gives a shit about indian or chinese americans. all i know, 100% indian are way behind 100% chinese in success. English speaking Indian can only succeed in english speaking countries, like the Filipinos. There are so many more chinese billionaires and millionaires than indians in this world. :lol: :lol:

You want proof of what? that you walk, talk and quack like a chinese here? that you claim to be american while you support everything chinese and even take up for them hacking, stealing from us. If you ask any administrationn or state department , we are not going after India, rather the move is to be strategicallyalignedd with India. Our nation security interests align with india. while what do you do here- jump in every topic that speaks to any thinking negative about the chiense are start your racist comments.

It is you who is the village idiot here...what is your contribution tothesee boards? To jump in every India/ china topic with words like " poop stick" , "you are short , you are brown" bigoted cries? : lol: it is you who is so desperate to be white because to you it seems to give you a break from your inferiority complex. All you do here is just make racist and bigoted posts about peoples color and physical features. It is you who is driving the clown car here... :D

Your answer to any foreign policy or intellectual discussion is " You are a brown, ugly, short , black , inferior, poop skin ", me chinese turned white- superior... :rofl:

You guys can have a facetime chat, in order to testify your guess.

Rational debate, it that what you do here? LOL. Effusively trying to pretend to be white, hurl racist and bigoted language at others because of your inferiority complex of being a chinese, is not debate. It is the child in you crying out for help... look you should be atleast proud that you chinese a wee bit better off than the trailer park trash crowd. Run with it kiddo :lol:

and we all know indians are considered even below the trailer trash in this world.

obvious this guy can't take it from any other race, he thinks anyone who criticizes Indian is chinese, giant inferiority complex at display here, he just knows indian are so much behind the chinese on earth. Indian are considered bottom feeder in this planet, just like the Filipinos, no one really gives a shit about them.

Last edited:

iwkoqt.gif
Go on, keep repeating yourself - I hope you enjoyed writing that pointless diatribe for no one you dumb poop stick.

:lol: and just as I predicted the Chinese in you to reply... you don't disappoint .

"Chinese in you to reply..."

More of that good ole' Indian laziness.

I'm sorry you find us so superior that pretending like I have slant-eyes somehow makes my insults less demeaning.... your inferiority complex is not my concern.

Good bye!

"Chinese in you to reply..."

More of that good ole' Indian laziness.

I'm sorry you find us so superior that pretending like I have slant-eyes somehow makes my insults less demeaning.... your inferiority complex is not my concern.

Good bye!

How can I find you guys superior? you are are just a tab bit better than the double wide crowd.. :D

How can I find you guys superior? you are are just a tab bit better than the double wide crowd.. :D

lol, lol, lol, obvious can't take it that other race hates indians too. bottom tier race, yes, you are in the same pile as sub-saharan africans indeed. and we all know you can't survive in any non-english countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom