What's new

Brazil overtakes UK has 6th largest GDP

Tajikstan was part of the Iran zamin.

How about the Iranic speaking Scytho-Sarmatians who lived in Russia and Ukraine during the ancient Greco-Roman period?

Even those people also spoken an Iranian language, i heard that they fought a lot of wars with the Persian Empire, one of their Queens even killed the Persian King Cyrus the Great.

How about the Iranic speaking Scytho-Sarmatians who lived in Russia and Ukraine during the ancient Greco-Roman period?

Even those people also spoken an Iranian language, i heard that they fought a lot of wars with the Persian Empire, one of their Queens even killed the Persian King Cyrus.

Yeah Cyrus was apparantly killed by rebels from a tribe, but i dont know who it was exactly.
as for your other comment, the scynthian were Iranian people, same for the aryan, but the west tries its best to downgrade our culture.
a few weeks ago the brits said they done a test where they proved not all Iranian are aryans lol, the first thing you need to notice is that no one even knows who really the aryans were never mind have their DNA to test it against Iranian DNA. all we know is according to the oldest inscribtion about aryan which is in behistoon Iran, according to that to be aryan is to be from Iranian land (then known as persia)

but these germans say no Aryan are blond people etc...

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

You know, the BS part wasn't the main gist of the post.
If you're jealous of Germany then thats okay.
I appolgize for being so harsh, but why am i jeaous of germans? They are doing well now because they started before Iran and have a much better leadership, unlike our mullas.

They deserve being better off.

Yeah Cyrus was apparantly killed by rebels from a tribe, but i dont know who it was exactly.
as for you other commen, the scynthian were Iranian people, same for the aryan, but the west tries its best to downgrade our culture.
a few weeks ago the brits said they done a test where they proved not all Iranian are aryans lol, the first thing you need to notice is that no one even knows who really the aryans were never mind have their DNA to test it against Iranian DNA. all we know is according to the oldest inscribtion about aryan which is in behistoon Iran, according to that to be aryan is to be from Iranian land (then knows as persia)

but these germans say no Aryan are blond people etc...

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

I appolgize for being so harsh, but why am i jeaous of germans? They are doing well now because they started before Iran and have a much better leadership, unlike our mullas.

But the Russians also claimed to be the true descendants of the Scythians, so they believe there is nothing wrong for them to control over the former Scythian territory.

But the Russians also claimed to be the true descendants of the Scythians, so they believe there is nothing wrong for them to control over the former Scythian territory.

Its a clear example of stealing of Iranian culture, we cannot do anything about it beacuse the west also tries to downgrade us.
but Iran is much older than russia, and anyone who says scynthians are not Iranian but russian is just a moron.
As I said if you want to go with what these idiots are saying, Germans are aryan and Iranians are descendant of germans.

Russia is only bullying because it has better military, but one day Iran will take back whats ours.
even arabs say persian gulf is arab gulf.

Its a clear example of stealing of Iranian culture, we cannot do anything about it beacuse the west also tries to downgrade us.
but Iran is much older than russia, and anyone who says scynthians are not Iranian but russian is just a moron.
As I said if you want to go with what these idiots are saying, Germans are aryan and Iranians are descendant of germans.

Russia is only bullying because it has better military, but one day Iran will take back whats ours.
even arabs say persian gulf is arab gulf.

Even the name Medvedev is alledged to have some ancient Iranian root, don't you think many modern Russians and Ukrainians can be some assimilated ancient Scythians.

I think you guys definitely show some similar here, even my Persian teacher claimed that the Iranian culture has some ancient connection with the Russian culture.

Even the name Medvedev is alledged to have some ancient Iranian root, don't you think many modern Russians and Ukrainians can be some assimilated ancient Scythians.

I think you guys definitely show some similar here, even my Persian teacher claimed that the Iranian culture has some ancient connection with the Russian culture.

Iran has been mixed by many different races since they invaded Iran. Iran is made up of persian,greek,turk,and lots more.

Iran has been mixed by many different races since they invaded Iran. Iran is made up of persian,greek,turk,and lots more.

Same for the Slavs, nobody is 100% homogeneous here. A Slav from Balkan definitely does not look as same as the one from Russia, even i can tell them apart.

BTW, it seems that the Slavic Paganism also worships the fire like the Zoroastrianism, maybe these people can be re-iranicized and switched back to their ancient Aryan root. :P

You're bunch of low lives who try and steal other peoples culture, like how you call yourself aryans.
And persia would be light years ahead of you if we were not following some arabic culture.

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Its karma, you invaded Iran, and now armenia and other are not our lands because of you and the brits so you have to pay for it.

Just lol.

Anyhow no more off topic

lol anyway the zoroastrians dont worship fire, they need to face towards a source of light when praying. for example mulsims dont worship the clay that they use for praying.

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Just lol.

Anyhow no more off topic

If you got a problem with our comments **** off, the brazil topic lost its taste and we are sweetening the thread.

Russia is nothing, They are shitting their pants about the whole nato shield...and what are they going to do about it?
they are bunch of backstabbing people.

You are a deluded ideot. Read this. They invented this **** in the 1960's. I have no clue what they are capable of today.
Tsar Bomba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a total moron if you think Iran is capable of taking on Russia. Nothing short of the USA is even a perceived threat for Russia. The following analogy accurately represents the situation

If Iran's an ak-47 , then Russia's the Death Star.

India is 9th currently and larger than Russia,growing faster than Russia and the list puts India at 10th currently and Russia at 4th,India at 5th in 2020,despite India being larger and growing faster...who made the list?

india is 10th currently,surpassed by russia,get it straight.

india is 10th currently,surpassed by russia,get it straight.

the only reason why russia kinda surpassed us again is because of our deficit especially on exports and imports.in which russias is surplus

I agree, russia is nothing, their oil will run out in about 17 years and they will collapse.

I cant wait for that day, they have so much land we need to take alot of land from them.
Why wait.
What's stopping you from trying now, or is attacking people behind their backs your speciality?

Back
Top Bottom