What's new

BRICS Emerges as the World's Largest GDP Bloc, Overtaking G7, Propelled by China's Rapid Expansion

Wrong.

Why was NATO expanding to the Eastern Europe? to confront China or Russia?

Russia has always been the primary enemy of the West.

West had no issues with China until China back stabbed the West to go back to Russia to create the Shanghai Five in 2001.
Western policymakers simply make delusional assertions to back up their own desires.

Do western policymakers want to invade Russia?

Obviously.

What I'm telling you is the reasoning they are using to justify their wants and wishes to themselves.

If you haven't seen how these policymakers and think tankers think, you wouldn't understand.

You are trying to apply logic to something that was not logical to begin with.

The Western Policymakers were always targeting China the entire time.

Any potential world conflict is simply a way for Western policymakers and think-tankers to push for what they really wanted all along.

They wanted to target China all along as well, they simply weren't able to trick their vassal states into doing so until now.

Your assertion that there was anything China could have done to make them want to target China less is a totally made-up lie that shows a total lack of understanding of the situation.

The only thing that could have made the western leadership less likely to target China would be its total collapse and/or unconditional surrender.

This can be seen by the reneging on the "Phase 1 Trade Agreement" after the U.S. managed to launch the biowarfare attack on China (COVID-19).

Last edited:
Western policymakers simply make delusional assertions to back up their own desires.

Do western policymakers want to invade Russia?

Obviously.

What I'm telling you is the reasoning they are using to justify their wants and wishes to themselves.

If you haven't seen how these policymakers and think tankers think, you wouldn't understand.

You are trying to apply logic to something that was not logical to begin with.

Everyone understands it.

West has been fighting with Russia all along.

It is China which took the initiative to support Russia which the West does not appreciate.

China should realize her mistake and stop supporting Russia.

I don't have all the time in the world to spoon-feed basic reality to an Indian troll paid by the U.S. to farm engagement.

You have gone circular a few times now without any acknowledgement of reality, so it's clear what you really are at this point.

I don't have all the time in the world to spoon-feed basic reality to an Indian troll paid by the U.S. to farm engagement.

You have gone circular a few times now without any acknowledgement of reality, so it's clear what you really are at this point.

You could not give a reason why US would go against China.

I clearly gave you the reason.

The reason is simple.

China being unfaithful and being in bed with her ex Lover Russia which is the primary enemy of the US.

It is a simple fact that a so called "Geo Political Analyst and strategist" could not understand.

Ad hominem starts when one has no arguements.

You could not give a reason why US would go against China.

I clearly gave you the reason.

The reason is simple.

China being unfaithful and being in bed with her ex Lover Russia which is the primary enemy of the US.

It is a simple fact that a so called "Geo Political Analyst and strategist" could not understand.

Ad hominem starts when one has no arguements.
The U.S.'s primary goal is to destroy all potential competitors.

The current foreign policy you are seeing is simply these people winning in the political struggle against the International Capital.

You think that the International Capital has "turned against" or "abandoned" China, but that is clearly not the reality.

The alliance between the Foreign Policy Hawks and the Populists is what has led to this current Foreign Policy.

The vast majority of the U.S. foreign policy establishment that makes these policies literally has nearly zero idea about Russia or China in any real way.

You bring up things that they simply do not care about.

I would know.

My job is to listen to and watch them.

This is my last response to you.

Many countries want to get closer to China is to learn China miracle.

But after a decade or even more, no one is able to replicate China miracle.

What is the secret of China miracle? I bet no one knows.

Because basically there's no secret.

This will make a lot of countries around the world will slowly step away from China, as they don't find usefulness in relationship with China.

Even Pakistan, Sri Lanka fail miserably.

Perhaps the only country who able to learn from China is just Indonesia, despite not 100%, at least we able to replicate 50% of it.

This will make a lot of countries around the world will slowly step away from China, as they don't find usefulness in relationship with China.

Perhaps the only country who able to learn from China is just Indonesia, despite not 100%, at least we able to replicate 50% of it.
I would say that Vietnam is in the process of replicating it.

Most countries benefited massively from Chinese assistance.

They simply pretend to have not to shift all criticism of their own incompetence to the "Other".

This is why the leadership of most countries are still very much in the know and still want to have closer relations with China.

The problem is that most of them have pretended that their own incompetence is due to the "Other", which has destroyed their populace's political support of such engagement.

Last edited:
Political leaders in the West work for their sponsors.

Western political leaders made pacts with China becuase the Western oligarchy put faith in China.

But China back stabbed the Western oligarchy to go bacck to the Russia oligarchy.

It was a stupid move by China.

The sooner China realizes her mistakes and make amends to part away from Russian oligarchy the better for China.

I am a great supporter of China but China blundered by ditching the West to go back to Russia.

Russia is a loser nation which will get balkanized shortly.

China should ditch Russia before it is too late.
It's imperative for China to have friendly if not good relation with its giant nuclear superpower neighbor Russia, China is no fool to voluntarily make Russia its sworn enemy as India does to China. Besides, US is 15000 km away from China and US doesn't have a good record of treating China well in the past, the cooperation between the two after 1972 was purely based on strategic necessity, but no loves.

It is difficult to replicate China's experience.

Many people only see the development of China in the last 30 years.

Some Africans complain that what they study in China is Western economics and politics, so what is the point of coming to China? They want to study Chinese politics.

This involves the issue of ideological export, which China does not want to do.

Pakistan and SL didn't try to learn from China in governance let alone emulate Chinese system, they just cooperated and sometimes collaborated in the case of Pakistan militarily, diplomatically and economically to some degree. So don't blame on China. No country in the world except maybe Vietnam is trying to emulate the Chinese system and China doesn't ask them to.

Last edited:
Indonesia I believe has been quite long being invited by BRICS, you can see Indonesia present on some BRICS meeting. Due to our foreign policy, we dont want to be really inside BRICS, but Indonesia is partner to BRICS.

The same thing like when we are present during G7 meeting in Germany.

I believe for Indonesia it is only regional cooperation like ASEAN and Islamic Group like OIC where we want to become part of it
Why such narrow vision? Or is it your conservative societies like to isolate yourself?

Xi has made every single effort since even before Modi was selected to be Prime Minister by the United States.

All of those things that you pretend are due to China are simply the reaction to the actual initiation by Modi on orders from the U.S.

India is literally never covered in Chinese media at all.

When they are covered, it has been to tout their potential positive role in the new emerging Multi-Polar world.

Modi being a U.S. puppet simply becomes more and more clear every single year he has been in office.

India's bad habit of blaming others for their own actions is the reason that India has bad relations with nearly every single neighbor and continues to do so to this day, with the same predictable results.

Indians simply lie about everything, to everyone, even themselves.

This makes them unpredictable, since India is not a fact-based society and Indians do not have a fact-based culture.

Indians will always follow their colonial masters in all things, though they like to pretend to be independent for domestic audience propaganda.

India has the exact same impulse as the United States to both be a bad actor and then project that reality onto everyone else.

While every other country is trying it's hardest not to be "The Next Ukraine", India is trying it's hardest to be "The Next Ukraine".

The actual reality of the situation could not be clearer to any objective external observer.

India has always pretended to be both an Anglo-Saxon power as well as the "Successor State" of the British Empire.

This extremely warped worldview is what has led India to its current role as permanent U.S. proxy and designated cannon fodder.
I am not sure what efforts Xi has made with us, stapled visa's for people from North East, constant incursions into un-demarcated territory on LAC, these were seen as irritants here as every Govt including Modi's tried to make up with China.

It was Galwan that toughened our stance against China. Everything else you wrote, is mostly CCP version of reading India to tell its people, so that any action against such neighbor is acceptable. I won't use the word warped for CCP versions like you, because its very smart to spin such versions, so that there is justification for unwarranted actions by PLA.

At this point it doesn't matter, if you think we are cannon fodder. Your guys thought they could just do a limited war, and divert attention from Covid crisis. Bit more than they can chew in return, with us going for a strategic relation with US.

Only time will tell, who ends up where. So you can carry on with CCP version, and me with our Govt's version. Agree to disagree respectfully

It's imperative for China to have friendly if not good relation with its giant nuclear superpower neighbor Russia, China is no fool to voluntarily make Russia its sworn enemy as India does to China. Besides, US is 15000 km away from China and US doesn't have a good record of treating China well in the past, the cooperation between the two after 1972 was purely based on strategic necessity, but no loves.

China does not need to pick a fight with Russia.

It could have just remained neutral without creating an alliance with Russia against the West.

Well, you probably need to get the basic economic fact right. 2022 Data from world bank

US GDP
View attachment 943168

Canada GDP

View attachment 943169

Mexico GDP

View attachment 943170

The 3 put together = 25.4 + 2.1 + 1.4 = 28.9 Trillions

China GDP

View attachment 943171

India GDP

View attachment 943172

Russia GDP

View attachment 943173

Brazil GDP

View attachment 943175

South Africa GDP

View attachment 943174

Together it's 17.9 + 3.3 + 2.2 + 1.9 + 0.4 = 25.7 Trillions

Now you tell me which one is greater? 28.9 Trillion or 25.7 Trillions?

Hahahaha.... Data from US installed banks calling themselves the World Bank and IMF these days. and using old data to prove your point.

Real USA GDP is = 20.4 Trillion

China does not need to pick a fight with Russia.

It could have just remained neutral without creating an alliance with Russia against the West.
That's what Americans want to turn China and Russia into enemies of each other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom