What's new

BRICS Emerges as the World's Largest GDP Bloc, Overtaking G7, Propelled by China's Rapid Expansion

Europeans have a great standard of living with lots of economic/political freedom. Why get entangled with likes of Russia ?
What good is money if you cannot enjoy it ?

@Meengla

Compared to the EU every BRICS state is different with little in common

I agree. No one should get entangled with the likes of Russia and I say that with my understanding that the Russia-Ukraine war is a huge mistake by Russia even if Russia may become a 'victor'. Having said that, I also think the NeoCons in Washington are the architect of this war and I am not the only one saying this. I think Russia should have learned to be another Estonia or Poland: The rewards would have outweighed the losses from this horrible war which is going to destroy Russia to the point where 'Russia' is very likely to be reduced to a Christian white nation west of the Urals.

The EU is an alliance based on races and religion. As I see it, those boundaries in humanity are rapidly falling part... It is not my wishful thinking. It is as I see it.

微信图片_20230801124931.png

India is blocking the expansion of BRICS esp to include countries such as Saudi, saying it's not democratic, just sounds like speaking on behalf of Americans. India should be kicked out BRICS, it doesn't fit in the group.

India is blocking the expansion of BRICS esp to include countries such as Saudi, saying it's not democratic, just sounds like speaking on behalf of Americans. India should be kicked out BRICS, it doesn't fit in the group.

You guys are welcome to do it. I think China should be happy that India is part of the block led by China where none of the other nations except China come even remotely close to the economy of India...What is the role of South Africa and Brazil in the global economy that has a place in BRICS. Russia is understandable as it is an erstwhile power in the cold war times.

So in a nutshell, all the regional groupings of China absorb India to increase the economic potential of the group. I

You guys are welcome to do it. I think China should be happy that India is part of the block led by China where none of the other nations except
China come even remotely close to the economy of India...
What is the role of South Africa and Brazil in the global economy that has a place in BRICS. Russia is understandable as it is an erstwhile power in the cold war times.

So in a nutshell, all the regional groupings of China absorb India to increase the economic potential of the group. I
What have you been drinking ,

China come even remotely close to the economy of India...
Lol, India has 3.4 T while China has 17.8 T GDP.

What have you been drinking ,

Lol, India has 3.4 T while China has 17.8 T GDP.

Do you have some issues understanding English?? You should spend some time and read my statement again. Except for China, the rest of the nations in your BRICS or whatever grouping China has established, no other nations are any way close to the economy of India.

You guys are welcome to do it. I think China should be happy that India is part of the block led by China where none of the other nations except China come even remotely close to the economy of India...What is the role of South Africa and Brazil in the global economy that has a place in BRICS. Russia is understandable as it is an erstwhile power in the cold war times.

India is in BRICS due to Manmohan Singh, and presumably Russia.

India got into SCO entirely due to Russia, in spite of the U.S. puppet Modi.

Do you have some issues understanding English?? You should spend some time and read my statement again. Except for China, the rest of the nations in your BRICS or whatever grouping China has established, no other nations are any way close to the economy of India.
Lol, India and China GDP are close in your eyes.

It is all about China. China just wishes to have a few other countries added to its group. Otherwise, there is no comparison between the economies of China with rest of the nation.

India is in BRICS due to Manmohan Singh, and presumably Russia.

India got into SCO entirely due to Russia, in spite of the U.S. puppet Modi.

You can go and cry in front of Russia about their insistence to include India.

It is all about China. China just wishes to have a few other countries added to its group. Otherwise, there is no comparison between the economies of China with rest of the nation.

You can go and cry in front of Russia about their insistence to include India.
Having Modi's India in these groupings is purely out of courtesy to Russia.

I am simply making that obvious fact known.

Replace the "I" with Indonesia!

Having Modi's India in these groupings is purely out of courtesy to Russia.

I am simply making that obvious fact known.
Russia got India in, to make sure China doesn't dominate these groupings in a one sided way. China got Pakistan in, to play the so called counter balancer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom