What's new

Brazil overtakes UK has 6th largest GDP

Tide is Changing!!!

As we approach the end of one of the most turbulent years in financial history, BBC World News viewers have been sending in their own experiences of the economic situation in their countries.

For some it has been 12 months of misery and cuts - but for others, a boom has seen more employment opportunities and investment in their town or city.

BRICS marching ahead and people are confident
Here, viewers from Brazil, India and China tell their stories.

BBC News - Tales from three booming economies

Europe is reeling from "deep depression"
Three women in Spain, Greece and Ireland tell their stories.

BBC News - 'We are people - don't forget us': Tales from suffering economies

In next 10 years, we will see a substantial shift in economic activity from west to east.

it is a controversial topic but Germany had an elderly population since the 70's, and Japan is the oldest country in the world.

having more old people has some benefits such as social stability, as they're too weak to riot, burn and kill anymore.

on the other hand, India should invest more in social stability and welfare, otherwise people who cannot get enough to eat might get despserate and kill for food.

Yes you are right so what is china doing these days instead of investing in its own youth

China decided To spend $95 bln on public security, $92 bln on
military
* Security spend includes police, jails, state
security
* China to remain vigilant against calls for
protest

Despite of having enemies like india,vietnam,america,japan surrounding you u guys china have decided
to invest more on Police,Jails,Stoping protest than on your army. this explains the actual situation of china .So instead of worrying abut tomorrow's india worry about your present day china

link:UPDATE 2-China internal security spending jumps past army budget | Reuters

I agree, russia is nothing, their oil will run out in about 17 years and they will collapse.

I cant wait for that day, they have so much land we need to take alot of land from them.

Are you serious? :lol: If it was that easy, the Reds would have taken it by now. Any nation trying to do that would be on a suicide mission. Take land from Russians? I'd pity the nation who has plans to try that.

Are you serious? :lol: If it was that easy, the Reds would have taken it by now. Any nation trying to do that would be on a suicide mission. Take land from Russians? I'd pity the nation who has plans to try that.

Russia is nothing, They are shitting their pants about the whole nato shield...and what are they going to do about it?
they are bunch of backstabbing people.

I agree, russia is nothing, their oil will run out in about 17 years and they will collapse.

I cant wait for that day, they have so much land we need to take alot of land from them.

no one likes to wait. your concern is Israel and USA, they dont like it too, and gonna grab some land and oil from Iran in near future.

There are plans to induct them in Army and deploy in Tibetan border.;)

that's wasting, not investing. india has to increase literacy and nutrition and the only way to do that is to kick out all the ghost teachers that never show up for work but get paid, kick out the food middlemen, and kick out corruption.

Lolwut.

Germany>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iran

now **** off with your stupid delusions of grandeur.Iran isn't nowhere as powerful or great as you think it is.

You're bunch of low lives who try and steal other peoples culture, like how you call yourself aryans.
And persia would be light years ahead of you if we were not following some arabic culture.

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

no one likes to wait. your concern is Israel and USA, they dont like it too, and gonna grab some land and oil from Iran in near future.

Its karma, you invaded Iran, and now armenia and other are not our lands because of you and the brits so you have to pay for it.

Its karma, you invaded Iran, and now armenia and other are not our lands because of you and the brits so you have to pay for it.

Just curious, do you think Tajikstan was once part of Persia, not it was an independent Iranic speaking state? :coffee:

You're bunch of low lives who try and steal other peoples culture, like how you call yourself aryans.
And persia would be light years ahead of you if we were not following some arabic culture.

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Why don't you stay on topic and stop talking BS eh?

Back
Top Bottom