What's new

Top 10 Countries Famous for Plastic Surgeries

If you say so. :cheers:

Another disaster, the girl actually looked cuter before lol.

nikki-cox-plastic-surgery-by-age-30.jpg
These are exceptions. exceptions exist in anything. What I have seen has been always positive. Except for maybe a few who most of them have used cheap and unprofessional doctors, rest of the cases are fine.

I agree with you...however sometimes there are pleasant exceptions

Raquel Welch at 73

You could tell she had something done though, the best surgeries are subtle ones where no one can really tell. Ukranian chick in my class is a total cutey but I suspect she had something done on her face. :big_boss:

In Iran I heard it is big to straighten out the nose. Surprised it didn't get a spot in top 10. I know a Kurdish girl who had farsi nose and she fixed it. It looked much better but the thing is, if she gets children, they will get the nose she changed. Kind of akward situation towards your children imho. It is best to accept what you are imho.

In UK you get all sorts of plastic surgeries that are funded by the government. You get girls getting boob jobs for free. But then again, this celebrity is amazingly hot but I heard she apparently she has had surgery:
25u192s.jpg

I agree with you...however sometimes there are pleasant exceptions

Raquel Welch at 73
Have you seen pictures of her when she was younger though?:azn:

Last edited:
I don't think many girls have hair in their armpit but cleaning yourself is a different thing than doing plastic surgery. Keep your self clean, take shower regularly, clean your body

But don't rush away for plastic surgery just because your nose is 99% perfect in your eyes and needed final touch for no reason

LOL.... you are clearly a virgin. :lol:

Not only do girls have hair in their armpits but also on their legs and arms and back and everywhere like men. I assure you that if they stop waxing they will be just as hair as men (maybe a little less) and you wouldn't want to be anywhere close to them.

Enjoy ....

1_pale%20legs.jpg

everybody says that, but whats wrong with iranian nose, Its not too bad. they should spend money on something better, say brest implants.:girl_wacko:

It's called peer pressure , sadly here you see some beautiful girl whose nose is perfect for her face but they want to do a Rhinoplasty and ruin their face because some of their friends or distant relative did so and they don't want to fallback .

and it's waste to spend money on fake breast they are useless and scream I'm fake from ten miles away . I always caution my patients against two thing , one is breast implant and another thing is injection of Jell to remodel their face. there are far better alternative than those that are a lot safer but need a liitle harder work on woman part

LOL.... you are clearly a virgin. :lol:

Not only do girls have hair in their armpits but also on their legs and arms and back and everywhere like men. I assure you that if they stop waxing they will be just as hair as men (maybe a little less) and you wouldn't want to be anywhere close to them.

Enjoy ....

1_pale%20legs.jpg
well hope you are aware that's the result of repeated waxing and shaving combined with a little hormonal imbalance

Last edited:
Why? A more beautiful women, has more self reliance, which is very good for her, and is obviously more desirable for her partner/husband.

the beauty is in the eye of beholder , but my problem with some of these plastic surgery is that some of them change the physiology of the body , man of these rhinoplasty result in chronic sinusitis and it's complication , they made the girl face far more susceptible tho the injury as they result in rigidity of the nose cartilages .

reshaping the face with jells is just like a bomb that is not detonated , it can go Kaboom at any minute . and then we can't do much about it.

breast implant , well maybe some like the bigger one , but honestly I like something that act according to gravitational law. also there always are danger of rupture and also it result in lesser sensitivity to woman breast

So you advice is "don't wax" ? :cheesy:
professionally I advice ,use a mild Depilatory cream instead of waxing and shaving or other methods that injure the skin

Back
Top Bottom